#1 Posted by MonsterObsessor (1174 posts) - - Show Bio

So, can anyone help me? I read the hint to find an awesome X-men image.

#2 Posted by Amegashita (3601 posts) - - Show Bio
@MonsterObsessor:  Check the X-Men team page, check the image section, and go from there.
#3 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, i still got nothing
#4 Posted by Fireheart10 (322 posts) - - Show Bio
@jordama: You have to watch it from Xerox-Kitty's gallery, it's one of her own pictures.
#5 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

There are way too many images and I'm not enough of an X-Men fan to go through all them.  Can someone narrow it down a bit more?

#6 Posted by Ry Fryy (370 posts) - - Show Bio

xerox-kitty's uploaded images.. it's on page 10.  At least for now, until she uploads more images.

#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15761 posts) - - Show Bio

By random chance, it was an image that I uploaded which was picked for this Quest.  Go to my Images & find a looooong painted picture of the X-Men.  It's the most popular image I've ever uploaded, and once you look at it I think you'll see why... 

#8 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

nope, nothing happend for me :/
#9 Posted by Dark Walker (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you xerox-kitty!! 

#10 Edited by likalaruku (759 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:

" By random chance, it was an image that I uploaded which was picked for this Quest.  Go to my  Images & find a looooong painted picture of the X-Men.  It's the most popular image I've ever uploaded, and once you look at it I think you'll see why... 

I just found that image & by Xerox Kitty in the X-Men gallery, but no badge was given. I tried looking for it in Xerox Kitty's gallery, but after what felt like an hour of looking, I gave up without ever finding it.
#11 Posted by Gold Dust Boi (516 posts) - - Show Bio

ok i found the picture but it doesnt seem to be accomplishing the quest requirement.  Is there something i have ot do once i find the picture? some kind of saving or uploading?

#12 Posted by Mercy_ (92499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gold Dust Boi: You have to view it through xerox-kitty's gallery. 
Moderator Online
#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92499 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is the link. 

www.comicvine.com/myvine/xerox_kitty/all-images/108-44668/x_men_poster_final_small/105-1311628/       

Moderator Online
#14 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
"Here is the link.  www.comicvine.com/myvine/xerox_kitty/all-images/108-44668/x_men_poster_final_small/105-1311628/        "

You are my new hero. =D
#15 Posted by Mercy_ (92499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dracade102: Awww. Yay! Glad I could help. ^___^
Moderator Online
#16 Posted by Blackestnight (640 posts) - - Show Bio

on page 22 now Dec 2

#17 Posted by mervotron (257 posts) - - Show Bio

I have that image on my wall as a wall scroll. Took me half an hour to put up by myself since it kept falling...