#1 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Helping Hand) What kind of PM do you have to give a new guy? Cause I wrote like "Welcome to Comicvine" and the quest wouldn't finish.
Friendly Fire) Is that quest basically like post a comment on a new guy's forum?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22534 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still not sure how I got Helping Hand and you're right about Friendly Fire

#3 Edited by Hawkeye446 (3939 posts) - - Show Bio

i sent a msg saying hello etc to 10 people, but i still need a new user to follow me to finish the quest..

#4 Posted by CombatCraigFM (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Same question here

#5 Posted by milleniumcyke (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I've welcomed about four new users via PM as I'm not completing the quest. I even had one respond to my PM and still no quest completion??

#6 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
@CombatCraigFM:
@milleniumcyke:
@saiyan_earthling:

You guys need to send the PM and then press ALT+F4, and then press ENTER, and you're done!
#7 Posted by PhantomAres (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Read the helpful hand quest again. You may of said welcome but did you think to offer them any help?

#8 Posted by ComiCCloseup (287 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I even atempt to find a new persons post for Friendly Fire ? Please tell me I don't have to hunt for it by finding a new person and seeing if they have posted something
#9 Edited by Ry Fryy (370 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComiCCloseup said:

" How do I even atempt to find a new persons post for Friendly Fire ? Please tell me I don't have to hunt for it by finding a new person and seeing if they have posted something "

New user tab - 
http://www.comicvine.com/users/?sort=newest

Just look for someone listed there who has a lot of posts.  Chances are they created a topic.
#10 Posted by leokearon (1802 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
"Helping Hand) What kind of PM do you have to give a new guy? Cause I wrote like "Welcome to Comicvine" and the quest wouldn't finish. Friendly Fire) Is that quest basically like post a comment on a new guy's forum?"

Don't know if you still need help (but hey it might help someone) but your PM has to include the word 'Help' in it in order to get helping hand
#11 Posted by tobiasPUNK (120 posts) - - Show Bio
@PhantomAres: I've said hello and offered help many times but i still can't complete "helping hand" :(
#12 Posted by leokearon (1802 posts) - - Show Bio
@tobiasPUNK:
Strange worked for me