#1 Posted by yeopop (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody where I can find this?
#2 Posted by umbrafeline (5300 posts) - - Show Bio
@yeopop:  have you tried looking in the videos section?
#3 Posted by sgoodwi (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Are You Going To San Diego Comic-Con 2010?

#4 Posted by leokearon (1707 posts) - - Show Bio

I am surprised a lot of people have problems with this, it is in the San Diego Comic Con forum
#5 Posted by Radread (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Some day I'll go.

#6 Posted by Billy Batson (56845 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Zaber (263 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billy Batson: Thanks!  
@Cervantes: Thanks! your link works! now I complete my quest. 
#8 Posted by ClawRavenscroft (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I have troubles with the Summertime, and the Video's Streaming Quest. I watches so many of the SDCC 2010 Videos and just have 2 of 5 already. :(
And I wrote comments on SDCC 2010 news articles but seems I didn't find the rightalready cause I just don't get the 5days of summerquest unlocked. :(
The forum post was easy to find.

#9 Posted by leokearon (1707 posts) - - Show Bio
@ClawRavenscroft said:
I have troubles with the Summertime, and the Video's Streaming Quest. I watches so many of the SDCC 2010 Videos and just have 2 of 5 already. :( And I wrote comments on SDCC 2010 news articles but seems I didn't find the rightalready cause I just don't get the 5days of summerquest unlocked. :( The forum post was easy to find.

I'm not sure about Summertime, and the Video's Streaming as it says 5 videos during SDCC, as for 5 Days of Summer it should be any SDCC 2010 news article 
#10 Posted by ClawRavenscroft (98 posts) - - Show Bio

I surelywatched 7 to 10 different SDCC 2010 videos but have just 2/5. and commented 3 SDCC 2010 news article but it din't work.
#11 Posted by Cervantes (634 posts) - - Show Bio
@ClawRavenscroft
Now that SDCC is over, viewing new videos elsewhere (or old reviews, it's been a while since I completed this) will finish the quest for you.
#12 Posted by revbucky (306 posts) - - Show Bio

It's 2011 now. Hope it was fun.

#13 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

Not finding this, even when going to the wiki and searching through the forum for said wiki.

#14 Posted by TFZ9 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

HERE:

http://www.comicvine.com/san-diego-comic-con/34-55786/are-you-going-to-san-diego-comic-con-2010/92-559844/#209