Filling in the Blanks

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By leokearon

Does anyone know of any blank galleries or a way to find where the blank galleries are?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_
@leokearon: Go to "browse characters" and then hit "last". It will take you to the characters who aren't credited as appearing in any issues. Chances are that the majority of them don't have galleries. 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Pokeysteve
@leokearon said:
" Does anyone know of any blank galleries or a way to find where the blank galleries are? "
I'm not entirely sure they mean blank galleries. I have 16 of 20 and I definitely didn't fill in 16 blank galleries. Confusing little quest here. 
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By leokearon
@Pokeysteve:
Lucky you, I stil haven't found any :C
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pokeysteve
@leokearon: Not like I found them on purpose lol
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By leokearon
@Pokeysteve said:
" @leokearon: Not like I found them on purpose lol "

Still I managed to get one or two, it seems like you have to put images into a sub-gallery of an existing gallery
jrh7925

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jrh7925

Finally figured out this quest myself. You have to put 20 images into one of the "sub-galleries" on the site. Those are the user-created galleries under the Image Gallery section. However, the gallery has to be "associated with a content object," meaning that you can't just create a gallery under your user profile and add in 20 images. You don't have to be the one to create the gallery or the one who uploaded the images. The easiest thing is to browse characters or teams and you'll find that not every image is in one of the sub-galleries. 

No Caption Provided
Check out the entry on Max Mercury included. You'll see that 27 images are uploaded to the character, but only 20 are in a user-created gallery. If you were to drag over the seven that are not included into that gallery, then you've got 7 counted towards Filling in the Blanks. However, If you then found a second character and did the same thing, you won't notice a count increase. This is because all 20 images have to go into the same gallery.

Theoretically, I think you could create a gallery under someone and just drag 20 images into that gallery to get the quest. I didn't do it that way, because I figure that would clutter the site.
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pokeysteve
@leokearon: @jrh7925: Pretty sure you're right jrh. It does have to be the same gallery. I had 17 added to Wonder Woman's black and white gallery. Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to find new images for her haha. Thanks for posting jrh. Good luck to you leo. 
JamesSpiring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By JamesSpiring

This quest's instructions need a rewrite - heck, maybe Filling in the Blanks wasn't the best choice of name either.

umbrafeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 20

#10  Edited By umbrafeline

the images have to be ones NOT in the characters sub-galleries?
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By leokearon

Finally finished, 

What you have to do is put 20 images in one sub gallery,
Benedictum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12  Edited By Benedictum

I should really stop procrastinating and get to work on this one. I'm sure i can find some gallery thats not full yet.