#1 Posted by yeopop (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Would any moderator check one of my comic reviews, please? 
 
Thank you.
#2 Posted by leokearon (1785 posts) - - Show Bio
@yeopop said:
"Would any moderator check one of my comic reviews, please?  Thank you. "

You have to make sure it is a good review. I know of  a lot of people who have asked and failed, but good luck
#3 Posted by goldenshot80 (7303 posts) - - Show Bio
@leokearon said:
" @yeopop said:
"Would any moderator check one of my comic reviews, please?  Thank you. "
You have to make sure it is a good review. I know of  a lot of people who have asked and failed, but good luck "
Well. You got it. And I suck at making reviews. Mine to actually check mine out? The Dracula one
#4 Posted by leokearon (1785 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @leokearon said:
" @yeopop said:
"Would any moderator check one of my comic reviews, please?  Thank you. "
You have to make sure it is a good review. I know of  a lot of people who have asked and failed, but good luck "
Well. You got it. And I suck at making reviews. Mine to actually check mine out? The Dracula one "

Done, also if you haven't could you check out my two reviews