#1 Posted by The Impersonator (5619 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi, I need fourth and sixth clue for Ex X-Men. Thanks.

#2 Posted by GabrielNox (139 posts) - - Show Bio

View the Moira Mc+++++rt page. 

View the Il+++na Rasputin page. 
#3 Posted by The Impersonator (5619 posts) - - Show Bio
@GabrielNox: ok thanks.
#4 Posted by Digifiend (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice, I didn't have Moira, so thanks.

#5 Posted by unicornpuncher (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Grrr, I looked up Illyana Rasputin, but it didnt give credit unless it was Magik.  A couple are left off this list:  Warlock, Cable, Nightcrawler, Ariel, X-23, Icarus, Wallflower and the entire busload of New Xmen that blew up on the bus, but I guess minor characters dont count.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (91871 posts) - - Show Bio
@unicornpuncher said:
" Grrr, I looked up Illyana Rasputin, but it didnt give credit unless it was Magik.  A couple are left off this list:  Warlock, Cable, Nightcrawler, Ariel, X-23, Icarus, Wallflower and the entire busload of New Xmen that blew up on the bus, but I guess minor characters dont count. "
Not sure that Second Coming had happened when this quest was created. Laura's never died unless I missed something. Agree with Icarus, Wallflower and Warlock. 
#7 Posted by unicornpuncher (413 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress:    

Im pretty sure X-23 was killed in limbo by belasco, but she kept getting killed and brought to life again just for torture, so Im not sure if it really counts.
#8 Posted by SC (13348 posts) - - Show Bio
@doublezeroduck said:
" Any hints for #7 on the list? it's the only one I haven't found.  "

I get really Mad on saint paddy's day, but only Pryor to drinking, cause once I done a couple of Clone beer's I'm fainting like Jean Grey in a TAS watching marathon.  

lol, that help, or just confusing?