Enjoying the Quests

DHU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 45

Edited By DHU

This is just a little note about how much I'm enjoying the whole quest system on Comic Vine. 

I've been a lurker on the site for a few years.  I enjoy the chance to get updates on what is going on in the world(s) of comics, and learning about series/characters/stories I'm not familiar with.  But I always tend to go to the same sections of the site, and rarely go exploring.  I also tend not to be that social (at least around comics), so I haven't done much to interact with other comic vine users. 

The Quests have been a fun encouragement for me to step out a bit, to explore parts of the site I've neglected.  Obviously it's just for fun, but it's just that little nudge I needed to step out of my normal routine.

So here's some appreciation for the Quests!  They've made me appreciate Comic Vine and it's fabulous creators and users even more than I did before!

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

im still wanting to know how often we'll get new quests

DHU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DHU
@joshmightbe: That's a good question....I wonder if it depends on how popular the system is?  And/or how much time/interest people have in creating new ones!
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe
@DHU: maybe they could do a user suggestion box for quests
DHU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DHU
@joshmightbe: That would be fun; I bet they'd get some really interesting ideas...