Agent_Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Agent_Prince

Hi, 

I know the answer to the final character i need for this quest, but it will not acknowledge when i go to the page. I've tried for a few days now, and on different browsers, to no avail. I've heard this quest has been problematic, please can you help? 

Regards, 

Kevin Kissane

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Magian
@Agent_Prince: He is not the answer. The answer is another goblin themed villain, not Green Goblin. And if you need help with the other quests check this thread, it contains hints for almost all the quests. If you need any more help, let me know :)
leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By leokearon
@Agent_Prince said:
"Hi, 

I know the answer to the final character i need for this quest, but it will not acknowledge when i go to the page. I've tried for a few days now, and on different browsers, to no avail. I've heard this quest has been problematic, please can you help?  Regards,  Kevin Kissane "

It's a Goblin but he didn't turn up in the movies which makes you wonder why he is part of the quest but in was big in the 90's Animated Series
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator
@Agent_Prince: I'll give you three hints. It's the goblin with many secret identities as in different people. It's the goblin whose the same colour as the pumpkin. Plus you may have seen him during the battle between Wolvie and Spidey from the Spider-Man 1990s animated series 2-part episode, The Mutant Agenda and The Mutant's Revenge.