This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

if you comment on this thread, i will follow you, pm you and write on your wall so that you can get some of your quests done-or at least get closer to doing it...

#2 Posted by Billy Batson (58319 posts) - - Show Bio

Quest are so last season.
BB

#3 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

Quests are so last season.
BB

#4 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

i wasn't here last season..

#5 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1545 posts) - - Show Bio

is there a point to quests? or is it like achievement points on xbox or trophies on ps3? what are they and do I get a sweet sweater with all of my different quest badges patched on it? then I do say it would be worth it....

#6 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio
@SupremeHyperion said:

is there a point to quests? or is it like achievement points on xbox or trophies on ps3? what are they and do I get a sweet sweater with all of my different quest badges patched on it? then I do say it would be worth it....

I think it's too show how much you know about comics. 
#7 Posted by ILIKELOBO (31 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its to take advantage of people like me who become obsessed with meaningless achievements and statistics that in the long run dont provide you with any kind of reward or compensation for little explicable reason other than a naturally compulsive/obsessive personality ...

... please follow, pm and write on my wall.

#8 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

Also I don't believe in following people or them following me just to get a quest done.  I understand the PM's and the wall posts but users should only follow users that they respect, like, or have gotten to know on this site.

#9 Posted by Master_Thief (786 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah i need some help, kinda new

Thanks

#10 Posted by Master_Thief (786 posts) - - Show Bio

i also need help on mona lisa.

#11 Posted by jcohn6354 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi all! Need some help with quests.

#12 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

@jcohn6354: which one?

#13 Posted by jcohn6354 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

mostly the social ones. Like having someone follow me and have admin follow me or post on my profile

#14 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@jcohn6354 said:

mostly the social ones. Like having someone follow me and have admin follow me or post on my profile

I'll help.

#15 Posted by AweSam (7376 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupremeHyperion said:

Human nature to do it anyway.

#16 Posted by ibelieveinloki (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love some help thanks :3

#17 Posted by kingdomenic (159 posts) - - Show Bio