Anyone else disappointed?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Am I the only thats disappointed/Surprised Agent Carter is getting a show first?Instead of the Punisher?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Surprised but not disappointed.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lena_Dante

Nope

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

@flameboy298: Not disappointed, I know they will have plans for Frank somewhere down the line, likely with the netflix shows.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

No.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yea. Nobody asked for a Agent Carter show, than again Marvel and Rated R doesn't get along so......

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Not really. Was that even a rumor? Besides, Punisher would require an HBO type show. They're pretty focused on building their MCU within the confines of their own in-house TV network. Couldn't see a Punisher show at goddamn ABC. Lol.

Tensta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bit surprised but not dissapointed at all

@jaken7 said:

Not really. Was that even a rumor? Besides, Punisher would require an HBO type show. They're pretty focused on building their MCU within the confines of their own in-house TV network. Couldn't see a Punisher show at goddamn ABC. Lol.

Agreed

bionder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 2

I don't want the Punisher in agents of shield. Specially with Whedon on board.

He doesn't like the Punisher at all. He make him look like a fool in the Runaways and he has said once in an interview that he was a coward by using guns. If this makes any sense when he has produced series with his characters using guns. Whatever..

I want the Punisher in the upcoming netflix series. And stay away from Whedon.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

He will have a Netflix show.I would be surprised if I don't see or hear a mention about him in the Daredevil series.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

He will have a Netflix show.I would be surprised if I don't see or hear a mention about him in the Daredevil series.

It's bound to happen

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I wouldn't want to see the Punisher in a tv series that would take away from his ruthlessness. HBO or bust.

Avatar image for davethepunisher
DaveThePunisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An HBO Punisher show would be my absolute dream. 10 hours of a Punisher TV show a year is a lot better than an hour and a half movie every 3-4 years. Plus they can delve a lot deeper into his psyche and explore his character a lot more than they could in some summer popcorn flick.

But, it doesn't have to be HBO. The FX network is doing some amazing, bloody and violent things with Sons of Anarchy (and The Shield when it was on ). I read that Kurt Sutter (the writer/producer/creator of Sons of Anarchy and a top writer on The Shield) wrote a script for the War Zone movie they did. Apparently Marvel changed his script so much that he removed his name from the project. With Sons of Anarchy ending this year.... I say, HIRE THIS MAN! Make a deal with FX and bring back Kurt Sutter. FX is basically the new HBO. Nudity, cursing, over-the-top bloody violence, and excellent writing.