#1 Posted by etamogrey77 (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13625 posts) - - Show Bio

Makes sense in a weird way.

#3 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I agree.I kinda want to see how this works out,it can kinda add more depth,but I want to see how it ends...It may not end good for karlo

@etamogrey77 said:

How,why and can it work and if not who betrays whom first and what else happens when batman gets involved

P.s. this is cannon and is from detective comics 14 sorry for spoilers though

How do you know

#4 Posted by Dernman (15703 posts) - - Show Bio

It seemed to me she was only using him as muscle and controlling him with her powers.

#5 Posted by SupBatz (1848 posts) - - Show Bio

As of right now, it's not really a relationship persay. Ivy's just using Clayface like she would any other man.

#6 Posted by cameron83 (7643 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean,it's better than an expected/cliche relationship with her and swamp thing or floronic man.Even pamela and beast boy would be a bit cliche

#7 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupBatz said:

As of right now, it's not really a relationship persay. Ivy's just using Clayface like she would any other man.

This. Ivy's just using him. Clayface, like any other guy, is under her "spell".

#8 Edited by Kal'smahboi (3567 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ravager4 said:

@SupBatz said:

This. Ivy's just using him. Clayface, like any other guy, is under her "spell".

Yup. She let every man under her control think she likes him. Her best power is being manipulative. The only difference is that Clayface is a super villain.

I'm gonna go ahead and predict that Clayface is immune to her toxins and only pretending to be under her control.
#9 Posted by Z3RO180 (6709 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay.......he word squishy bring on a whole new meaning in this subject.

#10 Posted by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

@Z3RO180 said:

Okay.......he word squishy bring on a whole new meaning in this subject.

There have been some... interesting sound effects associated with Clayface.

#11 Posted by TDK_1997 (15069 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not?One weirdo with another weirdo.

#12 Posted by etamogrey77 (80 posts) - - Show Bio

i have always liked clayface so i hope he doesn't just get used.

#13 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Hazlenaut (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

didn't Clayface made her a hostage limiting her water and used the kids that she was protecting into slave labor? She made him into fertilizer for that. I think that will be a no

#15 Posted by Blood1991 (8082 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupBatz said:

Bingo

#16 Posted by DEGRAAF (7912 posts) - - Show Bio

I havent read it yet but i sounds like they are just using Clayface as her muscle rather then Bane (similar to the terrible movie version). I would definitely think he would be immune to her pheromones

#17 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@cameron83 said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

I agree.I kinda want to see how this works out,it can kinda add more depth,but I want to see how it ends...It may not end good for karlo

how does it make sense?

I just got in image of these two intimately snuggling........................................... make it happen DC

#18 Posted by SupBatz (1848 posts) - - Show Bio

After Detective Comics 15 it seems pretty clear where Poison Ivy and Clayface stand.

I'm glad a writer is FINALLY giving Clayface a bit of substance. He actually is part of the plot and an actual character rather than a random punching bag/obstactle for Batman.

#19 Posted by SmashBrawler (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupBatz said:

I'm glad a writer is FINALLY giving Clayface a bit of substance. He actually is part of the plot and an actual character rather than a random punching bag/obstactle for Batman.

Yeah, I also loved that. I also liked the fact that Layman is using Karlo for this, he always was my favorite Clayface, ever since The Mud Pack story.

#20 Posted by The New L (78 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I always thought Ivy and Swamp Thing would make a interesting couple ?

#21 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

@The New L said:

You know I always thought Ivy and Swamp Thing would make a interesting couple ?

Swamp Thing is married to Abby Holland. But... Yeah plant man with plant girl would work. I thought Ivy and Clayface got married ?

#22 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah that scene is just a fake memory

#23 Posted by SupBatz (1848 posts) - - Show Bio

So... there was never really a resolution to this story was there? It just sort of ended off with Clayface attacking Ivy and then the next issue onward was Death of the Family.

Dang crossovers...

#24 Posted by AmazingWebHead (4331 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know, not every supervillain marriage ends in disaster.

See?

Just because Ivy touches herself to Harley Quinn (don't even try to tell me otherwise) doesn't mean this can't work, right? I mean, think about it: Ivy hates humans (except Harley and, depending on the writer, possibly Batman) but loves plants. Remember: Clayface isn't human! He's living mud. And what grows in mud? Plants! My point is, it at least has the potential to work out.

#25 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6269 posts) - - Show Bio

Y'know, not every supervillain marriage ends in disaster.

See?

Just because Ivy touches herself to Harley Quinn (don't even try to tell me otherwise) doesn't mean this can't work, right? I mean, think about it: Ivy hates humans (except Harley and, depending on the writer, possibly Batman) but loves plants. Remember: Clayface isn't human! He's living mud. And what grows in mud? Plants! My point is, it at least has the potential to work out.