Posted by G-Man (30696 posts) - - Show Bio

For this week's episode of The Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff, we take a slightly different route. Gregg "k4tzm4n" Katzman makes his Comic Vine podcast debut. The main topic of this week's episode will be the events and repercussions from BATMAN INCORPORATED #8.

Of course there will be spoilers but it's likely you've already heard what happened.

The discussion of the issue and beyond lasts about forty-five minutes. The rest of the time is spent touching on a few other issues as well as more questions from the community.

You can ask questions on the "Ask G-Man' thread or you can at reply me on Twitter: @GManFromHeck using #AskGMan.

Check out the podcast here.

If you've missed any of the previous episodes, here's what you've missed.

Staff
#1 Posted by salmy (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet, I wanted to hear more opinions on it. Most podcast have kind of been shying away from it.

#2 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Woohoo Katz!

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

K4tz...in a podcast? YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

#4 Posted by MuyJingo (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow Tony, you don't look sad at all in that pic above, lol. Looking forward to hearing the podcast.

#5 Posted by ILLO_29 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure the Damian in 666 is not the 11 year old Damian.

In issue 7 of Batman Inc. Damian explains to Alfred that a full grown clone was grown in the belly of a whale, he does not come out and say it but he eludes to his full grown clone is the Damian we see in the future.

Also check out the last 3 episodes of Kevin Smith's Fatman on Batman podcast, he interview's Grant and much is said about this and Batman in general.

#6 Posted by Mucklefluga (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony i can just imagine you in that picture saying "i pity the fool"

Yay Gregg's on the podcast! Now i'll know what he sounds like!

#7 Posted by kantrip (106 posts) - - Show Bio

I read somewhere that the next 5 issues of Batman and Robin will have each of the Bat Family star with Batman, as he deals with the 5 stages of grief. Should be interesting and makes me wonder what will happen after those 5 issues.

#8 Edited by k4tzm4n (36474 posts) - - Show Bio

@kantrip said:

I read somewhere that the next 5 issues of Batman and Robin will have each of the Bat Family star with Batman, as he deals with the 5 stages of grief. Should be interesting and makes me wonder what will happen after those 5 issues.

Yup, we have that article on the homepage. However, we recorded this last week, so we didn't have that information at the time.

@Mucklefluga said:

Tony i can just imagine you in that picture saying "i pity the fool"

Yay Gregg's on the podcast! Now i'll know what he sounds like!

Hopefully I won't make your ears bleed!

Staff
#9 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ILLO_29 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@Webjaker: Exactly, Damian pretty much says so in issue five. If not little Damian gets pretty buff in the next three or so years :)

#11 Posted by Webjaker (366 posts) - - Show Bio

@ILLO_29: Also in the future, Barbara Gordon says that he killed someone she cared about: Damien