The Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff: Episode 10

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

It's the middle of the week so that means it's time for another episode of the Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff. This second Comic Vine podcast takes the place of the old longer "Ask, and Ye Shall Receive...Answers" videos where I answer questions from the community. Along with answering questions there is also a guest on.

Last week the final issue of PUNK ROCK JESUS was released. Sean Murphy was the writer and artist of the series.

No Caption Provided

If you're one waiting for the trade paperback release, you've probably seen his art in Scott Snyder's AMERICAN VAMPIRE: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, Grant Morrison's JOE THE BARBARIAN or HELLBLAZER: CITY OF DEMONS. He has some other projects in the works but THE WAKE with Scott Snyder was announced at NYCC last October.

You can ask questions on the "Ask G-Man' thread or you can at reply me on Twitter: @GManFromHeck using #AskGMan.

Check out the podcast here.

If you've missed any of the previous episodes, here's what you've missed.

Episode 09: Brian Buccellato

Episode 08: Mat "Inferiorego" Elfring

Episode 07: Matt Fraction

Episode 06: Kyle Higgins

Episode 05: Dan Slott

Episode 04: Scott Snyder

Episode 03: Dennis Calero

Episode 02: Brian Buccellato

Episode 01: just me

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Sweet! :)

bunkerbuster05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By bunkerbuster05

OH MY GOD YES.

You guys, if you aren't reading (it just ended, so I KNOW YOU DIDN'T) Punk Rock Jesus, you owe yourself to read it. It challenges both sides of religion is very interesting ways, and the story itself is insane and incredible.

Mandrewgora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mandrewgora

This is great, I love when you have guests, and love that you picked an artist. As someone that is interested in that field, I'm glad you asked him the questions that you did. Also really looking forward to The Wake.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Sean Murphy is without a doubt one of my favourite artists ever, it was pretty cool hearing his views on the comic industry 

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By judasnixon

Punk Rock, I.R.A., Atheist! Man it like reading something I would write If I didn't suck at writing! Sean Murphy is chocolate covered Flogging Molly meets James Brown with free all you can drink beer plus the third season of the HBO series the Wire. 

AustinHasten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By AustinHasten

Awesome stuff.

LemmyCaution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By LemmyCaution

Tony, this was a nice interview but please consider using a land line (or at least a cell phone) for these things. Thanks for these shows, tho. I like them.

TimmyGrunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TimmyGrunt

Thanks for this Tony. I love Punk Rock Jesus and Sean's art. This is a great interview, Sean's very honest. Loving the ISMCBPOS.