Posted by G-Man (30689 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the beginning of a new year so why not celebrate with another episode of the Invincibly Super Massive Comic Book Podcast of Stuff. This is our second weekly podcast taking place of the old longer "Ask, and Ye Shall Receive...Answers" videos where I would answer questions from the community. This podcast usually features a comic creator as a guest and sometimes they stick around to answer the questions as well.

This week's guest is the one and only Brian Buccellato.

Brian is the co-writer and colorist of THE FLASH. He's also the writer and creator of FOSTER, upcoming writer for the new Dynamite Entertainment series THE BLACK BAT and was also the first guest to appear on this podcast series.

Because of the shipping last month and the holidays, we actually get two issues of THE FLASH this month. Issue #15 this week and #16 on 1/30. We talked for almost two and a half hours so get ready for some fun times.

You can ask questions on the "Ask G-Man' thread or you can at reply me on Twitter: @GManFromHeck using #AskGMan.

Check out the podcast here.

If you've missed any of the previous episodes, here's what you've missed.

Episdoe 08: Mat "Inferiorego" Elfring

Episode 07: Matt Fraction

Episode 06: Kyle Higgins

Episode 05: Dan Slott

Episode 04: Scott Snyder

Episode 03: Dennis Calero

Episode 02: Brian Buccellato

Episode 01: just me

Staff
#1 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome! Always a treat to be able to talk to the Booch!

#2 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

Brian is awesome. Talked with him for like half an hour, and then when i came back to his table he had drawn me a picture of Superboy just because we were talking about him.

now i want a Red Star picture. cuz at the rate the New52 is going ill never see him again.

#3 Posted by CitizenJP (594 posts) - - Show Bio

Kneel before Grodd.

#4 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

ugh. wasnt anybody else available?

#5 Posted by Mandrewgora (295 posts) - - Show Bio

hey, nice! I like this guy.

#6 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

I plan on buying the trade for the flash vol 1 and 2. It is my understanding that brian has been kicking but on it and I want to support his work. Also see for my self because i think its going to be a fun ride.

#7 Edited by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Brian, if you read this, you did a really good job in describing the flash series during the New 52 launch in sandiego comic con. I wasnt there but I heard the podcast on the dc site. Top notch public addressing.

Andits good that a year and a half later, you werent just paying lip service to the crowd but really put out a quaility book just like you described. You lived up to a high standard:-)

#8 Posted by CrashLanden (122 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't listened to this one yet... I mainly wanted to say I enjoyed listening last week to 'Inferiorego' as much as any other guest you've had on the podcast. I also loved that you spent 20 minutes or so on why and what you review. It was interesting.