Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't think Paige is trying to be crazy, she is trying to play mind games with AJ, which I guess makes her the Triple H of the Divas division lol.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Mezmero

I like how Mat thought it was MadeInBangladesh who called him out about his favorite five list from last week. But guess what? It's ME Elfring! It's ME Elfring! It was me all along Elfring! You all bought it! Hook, line, and sinker! You all bought it! Even my family! Even my immediate family bought it! Every damn one of you were made fools of!

My current Fave Five are as follows:

1. Dean Ambrose - Any time he's on screen I'm captivated

2. Seth Rollins - Terrific athlete and one of the best heels on the roster

3. Cesaro - Always fun to watch him wrestle but he needs a better character fast.

4. The Miz - He's fantastic at building heat against faces and great at selling hits.

5. Damien Sandow - Just amazing character work all around but I'm not crazy about his move set.

Luke Harper got bumped off by Sandow simply because he's not around at the moment. I have high hopes for that guy but only time will tell. When it comes to Divas I know Corey and Mat love AJ and Paige but I think Paige has had her best matches with Naomi. She's pretty fun to watch in the ring and easy on the eyes. I just wish she had any kind of character other than being a vaguely wholesome southern girl.

I'm squarely behind Mat's assessment in thinking Raw was okay but still not great. I think the thing that bothers me the most is how just about every match other than the Divas had a commercial break. They're really stretching stuff out which feels unnecessary given the breadth of the backstage roster. I know Mat watches Main Event so he should know by now that the promo of the week belongs to MizTV yet again. It was glorious until the ending which was sort of meh.

I'm going to try to go to PWG tomorrow because WWE is just not doing it for me. Any chance Corey's audio will stop producing a buzzing noise in my right headphone channel every time he speaks? Thanks for the podcast guys.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 inferiorego  Staff

@mezmero: you tricked us again!

I haven't watched Main Event yet. I usually do on Thursday nights. I will for sure watch no though.

Corey needs to buy an expensive mic like me

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't watched Main Event yet. I usually do on Thursday nights. I will for sure watch no though.

Oh boy, you are in for a treat mein freund. Not sure what that last sentence is. I thought you taught English before.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 inferiorego  Staff

@mezmero: ugh. Autocorrect. I'm laying on the couch on my iPad. It's my "day off." It was supposed to say "tonight though."

undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By undeadpool
Loading Video...

@mezmero: Thought you looked familiar...

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#8  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

MIZDOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else on RAW.

No Caption Provided

Raw was kind-of better than last few weeks/months. I'm starting to like Rusev more. And damn he does a perfect dropkick.

No Caption Provided

And TNA Bound for Glory sucked hard. Impact was also meh. Looks like Tna is going back to being crap once again --_--

ANd A RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corey needs to buy an expensive mic like me

dammit mat Stop blaming me for everything!!!

And I picked R Truth because he was INCREDIBLE as a heel and main eventer in 2011. He was my favorite at that time and he has great mic skills. I still have hope for R TRUTH. I think you weren't watching WWE at that time. I recommend you check out his best moments and his EPIC heel turn.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11  Edited By d9000

My two favorite things from RAW this week were the Rusev drop-kick and the RKO finish to the Ziggler Orton match. Those matches were also my favorite matches of the show. I don't mind the Big Show Rusev angle either. I think the idea is that Big Show CAN knock out Rusev with one punch (since he's done it before) but now Rusev is smarter and can avoid it. And if it takes 2 people to beat 1 it doesn't make the guy look weak.

@madeinbangladesh I used to love heal Truth. I loved how he turned on everything he used to do, like wrapping and dancing for the crowd. I loved the term "okey-doked", I loved the actual turn match, couldn't believe he was smoking! I liked the crazy man, conspiracy, Little Jimmy gimmick too. I was hopping that if they kept that going he'd get some kayfabe medication that would make him really smart or something. Maybe even make him like Nuke with blue pills and red pills. I also wanted to ask if ANYTHING from Bound for Glory was worth finding? I thought the Muda VS Sonata match looked cool but no?

@undeadpool@inferiorego I'm pretty sure Konnan needs a wheelchair to some degree. I know he had a hip replacement and a kidney transplant (I think it was a transplant) a while back and he had the wheelchair on TNA a bit if I'm not mistaken, and I think he's had more hip surgery since then. I like listening to him on MLW Radio. He's a funny, old, pothead, Latino, wrestler, you can't go wrong! Though he can be overly misogynistic at times. Also it's Triple A not A.A.A. (sheesh!) Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion 4 LIFE!

@mezmero put up a video last week of The New Nation doing skits and one of them was the Heidenreich Cole "confrontation". Hilarious stuff.

Lastly, Yoshi Tatsu just showed up in NJPW chasing off Jeff Jerrett. Good IWGP Championship title match between AJ Styles and Tanahashi. Could use some subtitles on this one though.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh: I don't want to tell you how to order your list but I'm of the mind that you should base a top five on the current product and let's face it, R-Truth isn't making waves like he use to and Wade Barret is just not around. It's like putting Mark Henry in your rankings because sexual chocolate was hilarious or having Daniel Bryan because of him getting his Wrestlemania moment. To each his own. It's just impossible for me to take R-Truth seriously any more. You can thank Botchamania for that. Also Tommy Wiseau...

Loading Video...

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: @d9000: NOTHING from BFG was worth watching really. The X title match with Kaz vs Joe vs Low Ki was great, but that's about it. There was ZERO build-up to any of the matches, except the main even with Storm /Sanada vs Muta/Tajiri.

@mezmero I know what you mean, but R Truth will always be my favorite. He's was insanely entertaining to me when he was heel. Now, he's back to being the the same bland face character. I still have hope that he might get ONE last good heel run like Mark Henry got. WWE always screws up their wrestlers.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In case anyone is wondering, PWG last night was a ton a fun. The best part for me was seeing the Young Bucks versus AR Fox and ACH. One of the Young Bucks was outside the ring right in front of me when he took a somersault plancha from AR Fox directly over the ring post. The Bucks are just so obnoxious that I love watching them perform. They make me want to like super kicks again. Their pants had dollar bills printed all over them for goodness sake. Bullet Club... Everything is too sweet and too real. Trevor Lee vs Adam Cole was a lot of fun too. I found pretty much everything on the card entertaining so I'm going to try to go to more of these shows in the future.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By d9000
@mezmero said:

In case anyone is wondering, PWG last night was a ton a fun. The best part for me was seeing the Young Bucks versus AR Fox and ACH. One of the Young Bucks was outside the ring right in front of me when he took a somersault plancha from AR Fox directly over the ring post. The Bucks are just so obnoxious that I love watching them perform. They make me want to like super kicks again. Their pants had dollar bills printed all over them for goodness sake. Bullet Club... Everything is too sweet and too real. Trevor Lee vs Adam Cole was a lot of fun too. I found pretty much everything on the card entertaining so I'm going to try to go to more of these shows in the future.

-That's awesome!!! I've never seen AR Fox or Trevor Lee but I've seen everyone else on ROH and they Kill it! I don't doubt it was amazing. Is there a way to watch that? Dvd or Streaming channels?

PS: Did you ever think you'd see these three in an angle? I sure didn't!!!

No Caption Provided

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: Well they're probably in the process of producing the DVD for that event as we speak since it's not yet available on their website. You could always order the DVDs of Battle of Los Angeles from last month which are pretty awesome. I really don't want to acknowledge anything Jeff Jarrett is doing even though he's roping in some top talent. I kind of hate him even more for potentially dragging these guys down with him. It was hilarious at PWG because when one of the Young Bucks was selling outside of the ring, one dude next to me yelled "Kick Jeff Jarrett out of Bullet Club!"

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezmero: Thanks for the tip. That's funny about Jarrett. I'm not in a position to say what would be good or bad for NJPW but I thought it would be cool if Jarrett tries to convert the Bullet Club stable into a Global Force Wrestling stable. Maybe he gets a few guys on his side before everyone else kicks them out. I Dunno. It definitely seemed like a WTF moment when he showed up at the G1. I'm thinking the general Japanese public doesn't give a Yen about Jay E Double F, Jay E Double R, E Double T or his fancy guitar.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I could have sworn I seen a new one of these being posted but now I can't find it

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could have sworn I seen a new one of these being posted but now I can't find it

Mat had to take it down because at about the half hour mark his and Corey's audio goes out of sync by about a minute so they sound like they're having two different conversations. He might be fixing it but more than likely he's just going to skip this week.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@mezmero said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Mat had to take it down because at about the half hour mark his and Corey's audio goes out of sync by about a minute so they sound like they're having two different conversations. He might be fixing it but more than likely he's just going to skip this week.

Ah well at least I know I'm not losing my mind then

akbeffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By akbeffect

@inferiorego hey Mat, did this week's Endless Promo get pulled? What happened?

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 inferiorego  Staff

The audio was edited, but a part of Corey's audio was screwed up. About 30 minutes of his stuff was being all weird and jumpy. I couldn't use it

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GREAT! This AND I get a parking ticket!!! Worst Week in all of History EVER!!!

akbeffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego: drats. Will re-submit some questions then. @d9000 I also got a parking ticket this week. I know that feel bro

@akbeffect said:

The audio was edited, but a part of Corey's audio was screwed up. About 30 minutes of his stuff was being all weird and jumpy. I couldn't use it

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego: drats. Will re-submit some questions then. @d9000 I also got a parking ticket this week. I know that feel bro

Totes.