1. "What was the inspiration for Chew"
2. "If Chew was turned into a film, who would you wanna see direct it (other than yourself)"
3. "What Image comics, character would you like to Write Tony interacting with"
4. "Will you be at San-Diego this year?"
5. "What's it like working with Rob Guillory (a man who has quickly become my favorite Artist at Image)"
That's kind of disappointing that Ustream is being abandoned altogether. That was my whole purpose for joining Ustream at all. To enjoy the Comic Vine podcast. It was nice to live chat amongst other members as I listened to the conversations.
I even put off my workout for tomorrow and got up early to mow my lawn to make time for this Ustream. Oh well, more reading time and video games today.
I kind of had a question to ask, but it was directed toward the CV staff. I'm working on a Batman themed 4koma about the return of Bruce and I need to know something particular to finish my joke.
And at least your lawn has been mowed. Now you don't have to worry about it.
Well, good to know it's not abandoned all together. I was worried I joined Ustream for nothing. I hate joining websites if I'm not going to use it regularly.
I just hope there is enough notice for live broadcasts in the future. I'm three hours ahead. Often times, when you all did the Live Wonder Con stuff. I always missed it. I would join and it was over.
Lawn is all mowed. That is a positive. Even my flowers look to be blooming soon.