#1 Edited by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Friday, then you know it's time for the Comic Vine podcast! This week we've got special guest and Hybrid Bastards! writer Tom Pinchuk in the office. Be sure to tune in at 10:30 AM Pacific in this thread to join in on the chat and ask Tom questions! 

#2 Edited by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh man that sucks I missed out on this!.............That is one big a$$ gummy bear wtf

#3 Posted by Decept-O (7274 posts) - - Show Bio

While I missed the Utstream live, I'm glad you posted it again here.  Tom PInchuk is quite entertaining.  Hate to see him full of caffeine and sugar.  Metal Rulez!  Now I know why you played that "boom boom let's got to my room" song, G-Man.  *ugh*   Too bad there were some audio problems but this was great!
#4 Posted by inferiorego (21112 posts) - - Show Bio

This was my first week for the Ustream, and I must say, it is pretty awesome.

Staff
#5 Posted by jloneblackheart (5494 posts) - - Show Bio

When will this be available through iTunes?

#6 Posted by G-Man (30364 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart: There was a tiny bit of technical difficulties. Let's blame it on Tom.  
But really, I just posted it now so you can get download it. I'm afraid the quality is a little lower than normal. There was just so much craziness that our equipment couldn't handle it all.  

You guys can go to the PODCAST page now and leave a comment so Tom will know what you thought.
Staff
#7 Posted by No_name_here (1223 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decept-O: What can I say, the fires never die out for me, you know. Rawk!