Love me a good podcast in the morning

thehood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By thehood

It took me a minute to realize a new podcast was up. Not only is the date wrong, but the length is extremely close to last week's!

But, good show as always! :P

Edit: Now the date is right!

BlueJay2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, guys. I just wanted to say something on the subject of reading comics by publisher. I tend to not be able to read all my comics at once, I'm a college student so I have a lot of work to do on campus and even when I'm home I tend have social obligations or just have other things that I want to do prior to sitting down to read. With this in mind I buy all my comics at my LCS and so I usually read my Marvel comics digitally. I take my tablet with me on the go to read all of those when I have free time, then I read any indie or DC physical copies at home. That said, I have gotten use to reading anything I don't want spoiled prior to the show. It would be obscene for me to say that you can't spoil anything, so I read some first and if you end up spoiling something I haven't gotten to I take it as a good surprise and I'm always intrigued in how the writer will put what you guys said into the story. That's just my two cents though.

Also, it's nice to see that, when it comes to mantles, Tony is liking the new Wolverine.

BlueJay2324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlueJay2324

Also, I'm not sure if Hickman wanted to write it this way, but that Prophet reveal seems very much like that character's M.O. Like that character just talking to the reader and saying "of course it's me. I mean, who else would it have been that was from the previous universe." Still, I liked this issue, but I've gotten use to Hickman, especially over the course of "8 Months Later" and just having a ton of questions. I'm sure if I was only reading this book I'd be upset, but I'm fully for the All-New All-Different stuff so I just kind of put this in the back of my head until the next issue comes out and that works best for me.

LiveForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank you for the great suggestions for the cat commission!

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

Who doesn't like Preview Theatre videos?? That's crazy talk.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@liveforever: So is it live (like, the music is live) our live (like, I want to live)?

LiveForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000 said:

@liveforever: So is it live (like, the music is live) our live (like, I want to live)?

Live as in I want to live. It's after an Oasis song.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers