Love the spoiler talk!

Avatar image for jean_knightfall
Jean_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm about 75% sure that Agent Zero is Luka Netz, and also Kathy Kane. At some point it's stated that she's the previous head of Spyral's daughter, Otto Netz.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

The Episode Notes are getting better every week!! You're spoiling us here! :)

rob1157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, g-Man if Loki has been on the throne all of this time. Did his legs fall asleep?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck
rob1157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man: well alright....btw great 'cast today.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Overmonitor

First, I love you.

Second, Thanks.

Kervan21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About the SUPERGIRL premiere, I really liked it! There was some cheesy line delivery and on the nose themes, but Melissa Benoist is so dang cute and charming that it doesn't matter too much. I'll be giving this series at least a few more episodes, but I think I'll likely stick with it.

I do have one issue with it. I wish it was more closely connected tonally to MOS, but it seems to be reaching more for the Donner films. I love the Donner films and that era of Superman, but that era has been done and is gone, and I've fully embraced the world of MOS and want to see more of THAT world. Even though this show is good and we've got a great show in THE FLASH, the fact that these shows are 100% disconnected to the films is slowly becoming a problem for me. It's an incredibly minor problem, and not a critique on the show at all.

WarDishy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Probably the weirdest podcast in a while... I like it!

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Supergirl in JL 3001,she is pretty fun as one of the characters.I am not sure why people expect DC to just have a Supergirl series just because.I mean they could but why not have a Supergirl comic that is written well,instead of one being printed for the sake of cash? I mean there is plenty of Supergirl stuff to hold people over until they come up with a new series,eventhough she is part of JL 3001 and I see her as one of the main characters,but that's just me

Plus they are having a huge sale on Comixology in celebration of the new show.I mean time will tell to see if they do a series and have someone who loves the character write it,or if they do what they did with The Flash and Arrow and do a digital series.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By d9000

Yay! A question I can answer.

In Canada all the superhero shows play on either CTV or Global. If anyone can see a pattern as to which Canadian channel plays which American channel that'd be cool.

CTV: Flash, Arrow, Agents of Shield, Gotham

Global: Heroes Reborn, Supergirl, Constantine

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surza7 said:

I like Supergirl in JL 3001,she is pretty fun as one of the characters.I am not sure why people expect DC to just have a Supergirl series just because.I mean they could but why not have a Supergirl comic that is written well,instead of one being printed for the sake of cash? I mean there is plenty of Supergirl stuff to hold people over until they come up with a new series,eventhough she is part of JL 3001 and I see her as one of the main characters,but that's just me

Plus they are having a huge sale on Comixology in celebration of the new show.I mean time will tell to see if they do a series and have someone who loves the character write it,or if they do what they did with The Flash and Arrow and do a digital series.

I love it when Comixology puts up a sale to coincide with a movie or tv series. I've picked up a few great comics that way.

I agree with the CV crew, I was surprised to hear that Supergirl isn't getting her own series to match the premier of her show (Frankly I was surprised she didn't have one already). If JL3001 is really "her" book primarily they even could have tweaked the name and called it 'Supergirl and JL3001'. It sounds like a cheap trick but consider that if non-comic reading fans want to find her in the comics they probably wouldn't think to check JL3001. Although I think we keep hearing that these shows do not increase the sale of comic books so I guess it's a moot-point.

Lunarstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great stuff as a first time listener too, much appreciated for the breakdown notes for the longer segments of your podcasts to quickly track back if needed.

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d9000: yea it would be nice to see her get her own series,but i'm pretty happy just having her in JL 3001,and I think she is in DCs Bombshells a bit.I think maybe we will see a new series soon,but really not sure who could do it.Maybe the team behind the current Batgirl,kind of gear it towards the younger female demographic,or even get Amanda Conner and Jimmy to get a book going,not sure honestly. I love how the shoe is going,and it is one of the few shows I watch when its live,so guess they are doing something right for me!

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Actually the interview Azzarello did with Matt was the only time he seemed friendly ,and at ease lol