• 0:00:00 / 0:00:00
    00:00:00
timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Time to listen and hunt for some collectibles in Assassins Creed 4.

rob1157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

OOhhhhhhhhh this is sweett for fridays

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

@timelord said:

Time to listen and hunt for some collectibles in Assassins Creed 4.

I Play Last of Us or AC 4 also listening to the podcast currently.

FastestBlender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucius Fox: Let me get this straight. You think that your client, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is secretly a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands; and your plan, is to *blackmail* this person?

[pause, Reese looks nervous]

Lucius Fox: Good luck

Let me get this straight. You think Original Sin needed scenes cut out, the characters didn't react properly to the revelation, don't like the decision to kill the watcher, and found Dr. Midas' appearance confusing; and your verdict, is wavering between three and *four* stars?

[pause, GmanFromHeck looks nervous]

Good luck

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's the other way around ... the different comic book podcasts are trying to compete with Comic Vine. I've tried four or five, and the number one thing absent, is tonally pleasant speaking voices. You'd think that would be requisite numero uno. The other number one thing is, a lack of easy conversation between multiple tonally pleasant speaking voices. Also duration ... most are only an hour, once a month ... what kind of weird, uncool conversation commitment hangout is that. So I mean, it's a rare thing to get multiple people mic competent, who know their comics, and do it often enough to make it fun.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Holy majoly, this weeks podcast image is probably the greatest one yet. Oh I almost forgot, happy Back to the Future day!

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

the lack of Green Arrow praise is disturbing. SAVE_US.KATZMAN!!!!

Seriously, Green arrow was probably the only future's End worth reading and it actually serves a purpose to this whole stupid event.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

It's really good to hear G-Man's griverices with comics instead of him just passing over it.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Mezmero

I actually enjoyed the Swamp Thing Future's End issue. Kind of felt like a mini lesson in biology within DC comics and it had some cool call backs to some of the existing New 52 continuity. I thought the ending sequence was interesting albeit a bit baffling. It almost felt like the start of an alternate timeline that creates a Cancerverse style outcome. I think my favorite part of Soule's run is how it explores the earth elemental side of Swamp Thing where as Snyder masterfully established the human side of the character from beginning to end. And the art is usually extremely good. The series isn't mind blowing or anything but it's still one of my favorite of the original 52 ongoing titles. Thanks for the podcast. I never miss an episode.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are none of you guys reading Southern Bastards? I thought @inferiorego would love this book.

Limsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna see that doctor doom tattoo that was mentioned in the podcast! :(

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

@limsy: It's on her Instagram page.

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jasoninthewoods

@wheatstalker:

You're right I can't seem to listen to any other podcast without getting douche chills.

I even like to hear them talk about comics I have no interest in reading.

Alot of the other shows just like the sound of their own voice.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are none of you guys reading Southern Bastards? I thought @inferiorego would love this book.

DId you read this weeks issue? SO far I was liking this book, but after this week's issue, I love this book. It was pretty brutal.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

DId you read this weeks issue? SO far I was liking this book, but after this week's issue, I love this book. It was pretty brutal.

I have not yet but I'll be reading it tomorrow!

BigL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Am I crazy or were the majority of the questions the same from last week's podcast?

Sawcesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To the person that asked about the IDW TMNT series, I'd suggest waiting until the hardcover collection drops in October with the first 12 issues of the main series and the first five micro-series issues (Leo, Raph, Donnie, Mike, and Splinter). It's a much better deal than the four-issue trades IDW drops for the series since there's eight for the main series (soon to be nine), four for the micros, Secret History of the Foot Clan, and Utrom Empire right now. Don't know how often those hardcover editions are gonna be released, though.

undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I have not yet but I'll be reading it tomorrow!

Trade waiting on it. I've been hearing nothing but good things.

derekvang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, Green arrow was probably the only future's End worth reading and it actually serves a purpose to this whole stupid event.

I second this

@jonny_anonymous said:

Probably one of the best books I've read this week (besides Moon Knight, GA, and Nailbiter)!

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madeinbangladesh said:

I second this

@madeinbangladesh said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Probably one of the best books I've read this week (besides Moon Knight, GA, and Nailbiter)!

damn right. And every issue of Nailbiter is just awesome.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#24 inferiorego  Staff

I sadly never got around to it.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous said:

I sadly never got around to it.

If you get a chance you should check it out, it's in the same category as Scalped and 100 Bullets.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On your comments on Spectular Spiderman and the way he breaks the fourth wall. It doesn't bother me and I don't think that the writers and producers go out of their way to alienate all the fans, but I do think that writers like Bendis do go out of their way to antagonize the older fans. I'm old enough to remember going to comic book and comic book conventions before they became large enough to take over the hotels and the attitude I most often saw back then was 'oh aren't you too cute for words' from many non fans who reveled in their superiority. I get that same vibe from a lot of creators these days, whether it is Bendis sticking a cute fanboy joke into an issue with Squirrel Girl against Dr. Doom or Kelly Sue DeConick saying Ms. Marvel shouldn't be wearing hooker boots and basically implying that everything that I used to like about the character and the costume she wore for decades was wrong and that I was too dumb to realize it. That patronizing 'we're the adults' attitude is irritating and hard to ignore.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30  Edited By d9000

Hurray for Neuromancer!!! Everyone should read the Sprawl Trilogy, it's Cyberlicious! The Wikipedia page says there's an unfinished Neuromancer graphic novel from Epic Comics that started in 1989 and covered the first two chapters before being cancelled. Has anyone read it????

No Caption Provided

@saintofkillers

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have an idea for the show. You do swift a lot between Marvel, DC and Image/independent wouldn't it be better to have in three parts one for each.It would be a bit more focused and streamline. Of cause some will might then not listen the entire podcast but aren't people allowed to pic and choose to what they want to listen to? Some of the times not every podcaster is on the entire show and it could there for be better to have then where their interest is.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I'm surprised Mat and Corey actually like Superboy Prime. I hate his guts off for his characterisation, bratty personality and childish acts. Come to think of it, I fear DC might pull another New 52 Superboy Prime with another Pre New 52 character just to dig at Pre New 52 naysayers. And whilst the Silver Age Superboy Prime can be shrugged off, doing a New 52 version of Superboy Prime would antagonise the still fresh wounds of those drastically disappointed in the New 52. I hope that doesn't happen as DC doesn't need to alienate itself from its fans anymore than they already are.