User Lists: 2

Nice and Early

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

You're gonna make Mat jealous with that image of him with hair.

kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Sweet. Listening for later.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#4 inferiorego  Staff

You're gonna make Mat jealous with that image of him with hair.

SKULLFIRE!

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#5  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

Is Dog a new Podcast regular?

Sawcesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I haven't read Grayson #2 yet, but there is a separate character known as the Hood who has a very similar outfit to Michael Lane's Azrael.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_man

Jeff Lemire is doing the Futures End stories for Green Arrow, Justice Leauge and Justice Leauge United

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am somewhat certain my first comic was the black-and-white, always amazing cover art, Savage Sword of Conan, back when parachute pants and hacky sacks were also raging icons.

Oh, hmm ... a premium podcast ... how about a "spoiler" cast. An hour of spoiler-filled discussion on the latest movies, comic books, TV shows, action figures, lawnmower tech ... I mean you guys have such a good verbal rapport, it's a shame we don't get to hear what you think of actual events, character intent, plot reveals, cliffhangers, etc.

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, hmm ... a premium podcast ... how about a "spoiler" cast. An hour of spoiler-filled discussion on the latest movies, comic books, TV shows, action figures, lawnmower tech ... I mean you guys have such a good verbal rapport, it's a shame we don't get to hear what you think of actual events, character intent, plot reveals, cliffhangers, etc.

This yes please all the guys never seem to be up to date on the TV shows maybe if they only did it once a month where they did the big announcements movies etc.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Good podcast this week but there's still some dead air throughout the show. I don't mind going off on tangents but you should have better transitions and segues to avoid the silence. If Corey is going to do the Regular Show style harumph-ing then he should do it when he's being a know-it-all. Which I guess is all the time. I must admit his Mordecai impression is pretty spot-on.

I have to agree on all your points about Superior Spidey this week. I had to suspend a lot of disbelief to enjoy that issue but overall I thought it was great. This has been an amazing week for Marvel between New Avengers, Superior Foes, and Moon Knight all being superb. Those are certainly three books I wouldn't have gotten into without this website. I haven't been reading the Tenth Realm series. I have several questions about it but only one sticks out in my mind.

Loading Video...

VegasLantern17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inferiorego And Corey! I could not be more excited about a wrestling podcast from you guys! Will you have a "Q and A" section at the end of that show like you guys have on this show? And if yes where should the questions be posted or sent to? And if No why don't you guys?!

LiveForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LiveForever

@g_man Submit a help ticket to Amazon about your late package. They will extent your Prime membership for one month. Amazon support is A++++++. They hate your packages being late even more than you do.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

dannydc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dannydc

The Hood is a different character thant he Michael Lane Azrael. Hood is a British hero who was introduced during Knightquest The Search in Batman Shadow of The Bat. He was also in Batman Inc.

munkieKONG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only this was the 1990s I would be ecstatic about a wrestling podcast... however, I haven't paid attention since WCW went under.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20  Edited By d9000

Sweet, another wrestling podcast!!! Although I've already got my hands full with these two tramendous podcasts: LAW http://fightnetwork.com/law/ and MLW http://www.mlwradio.com/ . But I'll definitely check it out. I always want to ask wrestling questions on the CV podcast but it never seemed like the right place. But now there's a way!! Which reminds me, is anyone watching the NJPW G1 Climax tournament? .... Oh wait I thought this was the wrestling podcast forum for a second.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

david_maurer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd be down for a podcast by the two Coreys. :)

nappystr8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 5

I love Corey and Mat, but...wrestling? Eh, I dunno. I guess I'll give it a shot, hope a lot of non-wrestling conversation finds it's way in the same way that non-comic talk always finds its way into the regular podcasts.

MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MadeinBangladesh
SynCig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 45

I haven't watched professional wrestling since the whole Vince McMahon death storyline in the summer of 2007. I felt like the quality of the product had just dive bombed around that time. I continued watching Impact Wrestling a little longer but fell off that pretty quick too. Then I starting watching a little bit again a few years later and found the PG WWE to be off putting. I'll definitely be listening to this new podcast because there is still love in my heart for pro wrestling. I may have to check out the current product and see if I can get into it.

kantrip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@inferiorego and @undeadpool - For the Wrestling Podcast will you also be having guests like some of your Wrestling lovin' brethren from Giant Bomb?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The only wrestling I watch is Ultimate Muscle.

Loading Video...

snarkybits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I already listen to Live Audio Wrestling podcasts(four or five a week).

But, count me in!

ptsteelers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time stamp test. please delete or ignore