#3  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iceslick

@g_man, @inferiorego, @undeadpool,: LMAO, that is one sexy picture you guys got there!! Tony throwing that "sexy" wink and Mat as Starfire! LOL I love it!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Silver Surfer has had three ongoings in his existence, I really don't see the need for an radical new direction. It's not like comparing it to Spider-Man who's had literally thousands of stories told about him.

MrMazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 299

User Lists: 8

Mysterio should just wear a trucker hat for now on. Dark and Gritty stuff right there.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Nightmares. ... I have them.

snarkybits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By snarkybits

Mat is looking good...

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By MannEffest

@g_man said:

For those that want to save it:

No Caption Provided

" …………………… "

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#10  Edited By iceslick

@g_man: I just want to keep you informed of something you wasn't aware of. Red Hood and the Outlaws and the new Teen Titans has switched creative teams. So, Scott Lobdell is now officially back on Red Hood permanently (I guess fans got their wish from that petition months ago) and Will Prefer will be on Teen Titans. I know I got the news from newsarama months ago, but I can't find the actual article. But I will post the interview articles since that all I can find, for further proof. (If there's any legal reasons of posting links from sites, let me know and I will delete it.)

http://www.newsarama.com/20789-dc-s-teen-titans-returns-relaunches-in-july-with-new-roster.html

http://www.newsarama.com/20696-scott-lobdell-on-red-hood-return-startling-starfire-story.html

@undeadpool: I seriously think the Christian Bale joke was the worst corniest joke I have ever heard, lol. But I totally loved your Wolfenstein joke, so you will no longer feel alone about getting it. Because I did and it made me laugh a lot, lol.

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Mucklefluga

Tony is the king of editing images, this one is killer :'D

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#12  Edited By Teerack

@g_man: Haha Tony you look so perfect in that image like you belong there. :P

I also hate that they are making a link from Angela to Thor. One of marvel's only unique characters and what do they do? Shove her into the Thor mythos.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Tony should add Matt's face to a female character every week. Lookin' good!

And Corey should always be a faceless character.

ptsteelers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Corey, sir, I don't want this to seem like I am slamming you, as honestly I am not, though I am aware you may think differently as you read this ;-), but your stance that it is a bad idea to have Angela come from the 10th Realm and then allow for the chance for it to be a good story is totally wrong.

You can't say that a good (or well received) story is a bad idea. Well ... you can ... you obviously did, hahaha, but saying that "A good story can still come from a bad idea", just can't be true. You can't like a story and still say the idea is bad. The fact that it is good, negates the suggestion that it was a bad idea.

People once thought that alternating current was a "bad idea". If those same people were still alive today do you believe they would have the same thoughts? Alternating current has proven to be a good idea. A very good idea, but the people that were against it actually just didn't like the idea.

New Coke was a bad idea. Age of Ultron was a bad idea. But the only reason we know that now is after the fact. Ideas can only be bad after they are proven to be so. Like if I were to set an excited puppy beside the garbage disposal switch and then stuck my hand down the sink. We now that is a bad idea because we are aware of the potential outcome. It has been proven to be a bad idea.

You don't like the idea of Angela's history being set in the manner it appears to be going, but that doesn't make it a "bad idea". It just means you don't like the idea. When it comes to this Angela ... thing, if you end up liking what is on the page, it will only validate that it came from an idea that you didn't like, but turned out to be a good idea.

I apologize if I came off as a jerk, Was not my intent (though if I really wanted to assure that, I guess I wouldn't have posted anything ... haha), but just wanted to mess with ya.

Keep up the good work ... all of you!!!!!!

snarkybits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I actually like the idea of Angela being connected to Thor.

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strawberry milk and comics go together like sunshine and sea breezes. :)

bloggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hmph!

scouts1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

@undeadpool did you mention that you are starting a anime/manga podcast

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I didn't get to go to the comedy show I got tickets for yesterday but seeing Mat's head superimposed onto Starfire's body made up for it in terms of humour. I'm gonna listen to this week's podcast now.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

#20 inferiorego  Staff

Corey, sir, I don't want this to seem like I am slamming you, as honestly I am not, though I am aware you may think differently as you read this ;-), but your stance that it is a bad idea to have Angela come from the 10th Realm and then allow for the chance for it to be a good story is totally wrong.

You can't say that a good (or well received) story is a bad idea. Well ... you can ... you obviously did, hahaha, but saying that "A good story can still come from a bad idea", just can't be true. You can't like a story and still say the idea is bad. The fact that it is good, negates the suggestion that it was a bad idea.

People once thought that alternating current was a "bad idea". If those same people were still alive today do you believe they would have the same thoughts? Alternating current has proven to be a good idea. A very good idea, but the people that were against it actually just didn't like the idea.

New Coke was a bad idea. Age of Ultron was a bad idea. But the only reason we know that now is after the fact. Ideas can only be bad after they are proven to be so. Like if I were to set an excited puppy beside the garbage disposal switch and then stuck my hand down the sink. We now that is a bad idea because we are aware of the potential outcome. It has been proven to be a bad idea.

You don't like the idea of Angela's history being set in the manner it appears to be going, but that doesn't make it a "bad idea". It just means you don't like the idea. When it comes to this Angela ... thing, if you end up liking what is on the page, it will only validate that it came from an idea that you didn't like, but turned out to be a good idea.

I apologize if I came off as a jerk, Was not my intent (though if I really wanted to assure that, I guess I wouldn't have posted anything ... haha), but just wanted to mess with ya.

Keep up the good work ... all of you!!!!!!

Yeah! Take that Corey, you ding-a-ling!

@lvenger said:

I didn't get to go to the comedy show I got tickets for yesterday but seeing Mat's head superimposed onto Starfire's body made up for it in terms of humour. I'm gonna listen to this week's podcast now.

Here's me at an open mic as a blue-collar comedian to make up for you missing that show

Loading Video...

timelord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanks for answering my questions guys.

I hope Damien stays dead I want death in comics to mean something.

I'm having a hard time getting into "The Death of Wolverine" Event as you know he is going to be back in time for the next X-Men movie. Unless Marvel want to say screw you Fox and keep him dead permanently that's if he even dies at all. He could just pull a Nightwing and become Secrete agent Logan.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@inferiorego: Hehehe, no wonder you're a riot on the podcast! That's some pretty good material from that show.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

#23 inferiorego  Staff

@lvenger said:

@inferiorego: Hehehe, no wonder you're a riot on the podcast! That's some pretty good material from that show.

It's all written by a group of us about 20 minutes before I go on

kingofwhales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kingofwhales
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Key books guys.

clyde_smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have the link to the crazy man on the YouTubes claiming to have created deadpool domino and x force?

ILLO_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ILLO_29

If you listen to the Denny O'Neil episode of Fatman on Batman it is indeed pronounced "rash" not "ras", that's straight from the creator's mouth.