Posted by G-Man (32790 posts) - - Show Bio

Last night, Babs had the pleasure of joining the folks of Panels on Pages for their weekly live podcast! She received the invitation after being featured as their 'Fangirl of the Month' for the month of March, 2010. We wanted to give you the opportunity to listen to the podcast (if you guys are interested), so check out the link below! Let us know if you think Babs 'repped' Comic Vine well, but make sure your mom isn't in the room when you're listening since there are some naughty words...You can catch her at the 55:00 minute mark. Click here to check out the podcast recording. 
 

Staff
#1 Posted by danhimself (22498 posts) - - Show Bio

at the 55 minute mark?!!!??!  JEESH that's a long pod cast

#2 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" at the 55 minute mark?!!!??!  JEESH that's a long pod cast "
You can skip to the 55:00 minute mark :)
#3 Posted by danhimself (22498 posts) - - Show Bio
@Babs said:
" @danhimself said:
" at the 55 minute mark?!!!??!  JEESH that's a long pod cast "
You can skip to the 55:00 minute mark :) "
that's the plan
#4 Posted by Jordanstine (907 posts) - - Show Bio

My computer is from the 80's.  Can't get audio   :( <- sad face 
 
Can someone post Bab's transcript complete with naughty words?
 
#5 Posted by sora_thekey (8162 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
" @Babs said:
" @danhimself said:
" at the 55 minute mark?!!!??!  JEESH that's a long pod cast "
You can skip to the 55:00 minute mark :) "
that's the plan "

I didn't do that... before Babs kind of boring... 
But I was LOLing on the talk about Bert, Earnie and the Rubber Ducky
Moderator
#6 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

Congratulations Babs! Don't let all your fame destroy you. :P

Moderator
#7 Edited by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

who ever the host is has a slight lisp and just sounds like a dork.  Almost like he has a retainer in his mouth
#8 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

who's Babs?

#9 Posted by Jordanstine (907 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:

"who's Babs?"


   
#10 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jordanstine: 
nah-uh! thats this person

#11 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

Babs I have a whole new opinion on you now.  DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY
#12 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

It's great for Babs. The Fan Girl of the Month is an honor well deserved for her dedication and writing for comics. That said, I'm not too into listening to that podcast. Not unless there was something interesting to learn.

#13 Posted by sora_thekey (8162 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
"It's great for Babs. The Fan Girl of the Month is an honor well deserved for her dedication and writing for comics. That said, I'm not too into listening to that podcast. Not unless there was something interesting to learn. "

Learn... no!  
There is a heated discussion between Babs and the other people involved about Doomwar and the cast of the Avengers movie!
Moderator
#14 Posted by ElJuano (98 posts) - - Show Bio

CONGRATS BABS!!!! Awesome Interview!

#15 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio
@sora_thekey: 
A heated discussion actually makes it sound interesting.
#16 Posted by sora_thekey (8162 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
" @sora_thekey:  A heated discussion actually makes it sound interesting. "

Yeah it was, addded to that they talk about casting Namor and a weird game
Moderator
#17 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27117 posts) - - Show Bio

Proud of our Babs!!! awesome interview

#18 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Want Babs to review books like she did in that podcast. Her badmouthing of Old Man Logan is great. Where was Babs when G-Man and Red Lamp during the OML hang out.

#19 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Harlekin said:
" Want Babs to review books like she did in that podcast. Her badmouthing of Old Man Logan is great. Where was Babs when G-Man and Red Lamp during the OML hang out. "
:)
#20 Posted by ninjasquirrel01 (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet, I'll give this a chance. If it's not too entertaining then I'll probly skip to where babs comes in.  
@goldenkey said:

" who ever the host is has a slight lisp and just sounds like a dork.  Almost like he has a retainer in his mouth "
Just a healthy reminder, you're commenting on a comic book podcast on the internet. Nobody here has the right to call anybody else a dork.
#21 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

For the FMK you marry Ace for financial reason, kill Streaky, and then you "go with" Krpyto for the super strength unless you want a softer lover.
Rubber Ducky (love the reasoning behind this one), Bert (also the reason for killing him is equally good) and Ernie she answer correctly.
The 3rd round got creepy when the guy wanted to be Hulkamanics 4 Ever. Also the point about being attack by Bugs was great.