00:00:00
Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Wow cool a conversation with one of my favorite artists, can't wait to listen to this later.

Also Mr. Allred, if you see this comment, I just want to say that your art is amazing. I hope one day you can work on a Firestorm book, since that character and your art style would fit perfectly :)

WheatStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Of course, chopsticks for eating brains. They're just noodles. Skull-O'-Noodles. :)

That was great, super fast turnaround Tony, thanks.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ArtisticNeedham
No Caption Provided

I made this based on the rumors floating around on who Mike wanted as the cast and how they were planning to make it technacolor. I hope if they do make the show its still technicolor. This was awesome! Wish I had been there, didn't know about the con till you @g_man mentioned what you were reading on the trip. :(

Just realized that Robin Williams wont be Boiford. :(

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck

@artisticneedham: I posted our moderating panels on Sept 15 HERE. That was also pinned at the top of the news page since last week. I also mentioned it on the podcast several times...

Buddy_Baker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Buddy_Baker

@artisticneedham: these are quite good picks in my opinion, but while watching Twin Peaks the last few days it came to my mind that Lara Flynn Boyle would have been a cool choice for Joe back in the day, too. Does anyone agree?

I will listen to the podcast right now. Allred's one of my favorites and I'm looling forward for the Madman 3D special. Maybe it will continue the story and answer some open questions of the general Madman tale?!

Avatar image for artisticneedham
ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

@g_man: I wasn't saying you guys didn't inform me, just that I didn't know. I haven't been on comicvine much lately but I wish I had known. Didn't look into it, wish I had taken the time to though. Kicking myself for not looking into it much sooner, I think I had a free pass too. Glad you guys are posting these. You going to be at Comicaze?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By gmanfromheck