You gotta be kidding me ?
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Siphon

I hear that they're starting all over. Not a sequel to the others.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By warlock360

Serious? It says its part 3 so...

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
I dont wanna see another Mortal Kombat movie.  They have done bad enough with the first two...
Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Siphon
Voidheart said:
"Serious? It says its part 3 so...
"
yea still but it's what I've heard
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By warlock360
King Saturn said:
"I dont wanna see another Mortal Kombat movie.  They have done bad enough with the first two...
"
Even more reason to set it straight?
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By G'bandit

i would love another mortal kombat movie :)  specially if kung lao is in it :)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Voidheart said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont wanna see another Mortal Kombat movie.  They have done bad enough with the first two...
"
Even more reason to set it straight? "
Maybe.  I would have to see the Trailer first...
warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By warlock360

Me²

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By warlock360

Haha nice

"http://www.countingdown.com/movies/282976" has got confirmation that "Sandra Hess , Chris Casamassa , Talisa Soto , Christopher Lambert , Linden Ashby" will be in the movie (Old raiden is back!!)

The Plot: Are there enemies still burning with hatred, possessing an unquenchable thirst for revenge? For now our planet remains a precious gateway between realms, inhabited not by gods or sorcerers, but only by humans. Will Earth Realm be challenged again?

http://www.mksecrets.net/mkdev/eng/index.php says the following:

" and

"Threshold Entertainment, the company behind the Mortal Kombat films is planning to shoot "Mortal Kombat III" in Louisiana and are also interested in building out 100,000-150,000 square feet of production space in what will double as a tourist attraction.

The producers of the various "Mortal Kombat" video games and films would like to build a $150 million studio and amusement park on the banks of the Mississippi River, which will reportedly be the first of its kind anywhere.

"I believe there's an extraordinary opportunity to build a state-of-the-art production studio-slash-Hollywood theme park and training facility right in the middle of town," CEO Larry Kasanoff said.

"There would be actual movies being made there, and an observation platform to watch."

Although the project's future depends heavily on the amount of cooperation and support Kasanoff receives from the various governing bodies such as the Port of New Orleans, city of New Orleans, and even the state, said Lt. Gov. Mitch Landrieu.

" 'Mortal Kombat' has made $5 billion. He wants to bring a $150 million studio theme park," Landrieu said.

<cite>"In politics, I'm always skeptical about people bearing gifts, but Kasanoff is real.</cite>

<cite>"He is the head of an entertainment company that is very fluid and very wealthy."</cite>

Threshold, which claims to have licenses to $100 billion in intellectual property, also builds digital theme parks around the country.

Kasanoff is eyeing several sites, including the cleared land next to the Morial Convention Center, but says the company will need some kind of support from the city or state.

"Broadly speaking, we need the state or city to help be a partner," he said.

<cite>"We're talking millions and millions of dollars of investment in addition to the billions of tourist dollars -- this is a big project, the first of its kind in the world."</cite>

<cite>"When you walk into a Threshold studio, you see people sitting in front of computers making sound effects," Landrieu said.</cite>

<cite>"The whole point is attracting pre- and post-production. With technology, you can do that here, you can do it in Austin or you can do it in Timbuktu."</cite>"

Oh and not to forget

We e-mailed Chris Casamassa, who played "Scorpion" in the first Mortal Kombat film, and asked him what is currently happening with the third film. According to Chris:

1.) I am in the third film ( kicking lots of @#$%)

2.) The script is done

3.) The Stunt director is hired

4.) We should be shooting later this year.

Cool stuff. Chris would also like to tell the fans:

Please let any MK fans who would like autographed photo to e-mail me at rdkceo@reddragonkarate.com

UPDATE: Chris tells us that some of you haven't been giving him info. that he needs to send you an autograph.

When people e-mail me for photo's Please let them know I need them to include their first and last name Full street address, city,state and zip code

Also, his official site should be going up on Thursday at www.chriscasamassa.com. Until then, check out the link below."
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Sub-Zero_
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By King_Saturn
I wonder will they brink back that old Mortal Kombat theme song from the first two films... I actually liked that opening song...
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

EVERYONE DID!!! :D

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By King_Saturn
The Fight with Raiden in Outworld against those Shadow Ninjas was hilarious to me for some reason...
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

^^

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By G'bandit

C'mooooon kung lao damit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he rules!!!!!!!! im making a riot!! i want the blade hat MK champion damit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Siphon
Test your might!!
_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By _Sub-Zero_
G'bandit said:
"C'mooooon kung lao damit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he rules!!!!!!!! im making a riot!! i want the blade hat MK champion damit!!!!!!!!!!!!"
NEVER!

Freezes G'bandit's legs and crosskick's him in the face