How is Batman and Spiderman Superhuman?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TERMINATORXX

I always thought Spiderman and Batman were normal humans, but besides their strength, speed...etc...etc...etc how are they superhuman?

Like Superman was from Krypton, another planet... What planet or superhuman parents did Spiderman come from? I would like to know.

People like k4tzm4n and several other viners keep saying they're not regular humans..

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Spider-Man is genetically enhanced. Batman is THE GODAMN BATMAN.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@YoungJustice said:

Spider-Man is genetically enhanced. Batman is THE GODAMN BATMAN.

NO...

I want a good excuse to how they became superhuman. Like Superman is from another planet like I mentioned and his parents were superhuman like him... Thats the answer of how Superman is Superhuman with Superpowers.... I wanna know how Batman and Spiderman got to be the way they were.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

Spider-Man was bitten by a radioactive spider that gave him superhuman ATTRIBUTES( not abilities). Batman is a human, ussually when people refer to him as meta-human they are joking or a bat fanboy.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Batman isn't superhuman in the first place and seriously, you're asking how Spider-Man became superhuman? Bit by a radioactive spider and his DNA was altered and he became a mutate.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Now i'm hearing very good excuses for Spiderman being Superhuman.

People have also claimed that Batman was also not just a regular human.... hmmm so now I'm hearing they're either joking, lying or being a fanboy? Lmao here on CV im not suprised.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TERMINATORXX

Also, I should of brought him up too, but I will now...

What about Captain America? Is he Superhuman too? If so, How?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By YoungJustice

Batman isn't a regular human. He is a peak-human. Like a human that has reached the limits of everything physically, mentally, and emotionally.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@YoungJustice said:

Batman isn't a regular human. He is a peak-human. Like a human that has reached the limits of everything physically, mentally, and emotionally.

What about Captain America?

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By YoungJustice

Hard to say. He isn't meta-human but above peak human if that makes any sense. He was injected with the super soldier serum so he peak human everything.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

@TERMINATORXX said:

@YoungJustice said:

What about Captain America?

Cap is enhanced human. Like a peak human but on steroids.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ssejllenrad: Ah ok.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By minigunman123

@TERMINATORXX said:

Now i'm hearing very good excuses for Spiderman being Superhuman.

People have also claimed that Batman was also not just a regular human.... hmmm so now I'm hearing they're either joking, lying or being a fanboy? Lmao here on CV im not suprised.

Excuses?

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Magethor

Why do you ask questions that you already know the answers of?

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@minigunman123: yes because I did not know why people claimed he was superhuman.

@Magethor said:

I didnt know the answers, On battle forum threads I always used Batman or Spiderman being human as an excuse to them losing to superhuman beings and people time and time again have tried to convince me that Batman, Spiderman and Captain America arent just regular humans with weapons hiding behind costumes, they say they're superhuman do to their strength and i've wondered where does their superhuman thing come from? what planet what parents... anything...

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By minigunman123

@TERMINATORXX said:

@minigunman123: yes because I did not know why people claimed he was superhuman.

@Magethor said:

I didnt know the answers, On battle forum threads I always used Batman or Spiderman being human as an excuse to them losing to superhuman beings and people time and time again have tried to convince me that Batman, Spiderman and Captain America arent just regular humans with weapons hiding behind costumes, they say they're superhuman do to their strength and i've wondered where does their superhuman thing come from? what planet what parents... anything...

I think I Get what you mean.

Superhuman doesn't just mean they're aliens or have special ray-powers; they can get super-powers from a variety of sources. In Cap's case, he got them from a test-tube. He's a super-human in that he's an incredibly tough, healing, fast, enduring human, far beyond anything any normal human could possibly concieve of being. Ergo, super human.

Spiderman has superpowers from the genetically engineered spider that bit him, that changed his DNA to gain incredible powers of strength and wall-climbing, as well as his spidey sense.

Batman's a superhuman because he's got incredible powers of Plot Induced Stupidity. Lol, jokes aside, he's just an awesome, highly trained, brilliant human; he is NOT a super human, even though he is a super HERO.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@minigunman123 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Magethor said:

Superhuman doesn't just mean they're aliens or have special ray-powers; they can get super-powers from a variety of sources. In Cap's case, he got them from a test-tube. He's a super-human in that he's an incredibly tough, healing, fast, enduring human, far beyond anything any normal human could possibly concieve of being. Ergo, super human.

Spiderman has superpowers from the genetically engineered spider that bit him, that changed his DNA to gain incredible powers of strength and wall-climbing, as well as his spidey sense.

Batman's a superhuman because he's got incredible powers of Plot Induced Stupidity. Lol, jokes aside, he's just an awesome, highly trained, brilliant human; he is NOT a super human, even though he is a super HERO.

Very good points.

Batman is still fast though don't get me wrong.

minigunman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By minigunman123

@TERMINATORXX said:

@minigunman123 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Magethor said:

Very good points.

Batman is still fast though don't get me wrong.

Oh, totally. As far as normal humans go, Batman is the amalgam of every powerful and excellent trait in humans, being strong, tough, smart, wise (in some cases), fast, and just. He's supposed to be the greatest person a normal person can be, and the fact he's good with technology, has 10 billion dollars to his name, and owns one of the largest and greatest technology companies in the world, help make him one of the best forces for good in DC. But he's still not technically a super human.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@minigunman123: very true.

Magethor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Magethor

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Magethor said:

Ok, well to answer your question.

Spiderman is superhuman

Batman is peak human

Superman is an alien

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Magethor said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Magethor said:

Ok, well to answer your question.

Spiderman is superhuman

Batman is peak human

Superman is an alien

Well right, I know Supermans from another planet and all that explains why hes superhuman, I just didnt get how Batman, Spiderman or Captain America were superhuman as well...

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Batman is in theory peak human but a lot of the time he lasts far longer in battle and doing physical stuff without rest than it is possible to for a human.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#23  Edited By Deadcool

Spider-man has superpowers: he sticks on the walls, has a special sense that makes him aware of any danger, he is able to lift 10/20 tons, he is 15/18 times faster than the average guman, he is more durable than the average human and has a healing factor.

Batman has gadgets and money, but physically he is just a man.

Batman might not be a superhuman, but he is a Super-Detective.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24  Edited By Strider1992

Spider-man is superhuman. I believe its still trying to be ascertained whether it was via science (eg: Radioactive Spider-bite) or by a magical totem connection (eg: The Other) whichever it happens to be Spider-man is superhuman.

Batman is not superhuman in the slightest. Some fans or people having a joke may say this but its not true Batman is just human. Peak human yes but not superhuman. Although by real life standards we would call a peak human superhuman as Peak humans in comics are able to do things WELL out of the depth of a normal human even if he/she was a top athlete.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Deadcool: I didn't know Spiderman had a healing factor. I mean I knew he had superstrength and superspeed, but had no idea he had a healing factor.

Is his healing factor like Deadpools or a T-1000s? can he lose his arm or leg and regenerate it?

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Strider1992

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Deadcool: I didn't know Spiderman had a healing factor. I mean I knew he had superstrength and superspeed, but had no idea he had a healing factor.

Is his healing factor like Deadpools or a T-1000s? can he lose his arm or leg and regenerate it?

His healing factor is not as good as Deadpool or Wolverines but he has in the past completely healed from gunshot/broken bones overnight (or on rare occasions a matter of hours).

I don't know how good his regeneration is. He has regrown an eye in past (twice I believe) but a leg or an arm? Possibly not.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#27  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: Spider-Man is definitely superhuman. A bite from a radioactive spider is responsible for that. Seriously how do you not know that?

Batman is peak human, both physically and mentally. Over a decade of training is responsible for that

Superman's an alien who gets his powers from a yellow star.

utotheg38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By utotheg38

Thread made my day

lol

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Strider92 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

His healing factor is not as good as Deadpool or Wolverines but he has in the past completely healed from gunshot/broken bones overnight (or on rare occasions a matter of hours).

I don't know how good his regeneration is. He has regrown an eye in past (twice I believe) but a leg or an arm? Possibly not.

WOW Never knew that... So his healing factor isnt as fast as Deadpool, Wolverin, T-1000 or Sandmans, but he still can regenerate gunshot wounds and an eye within time? WOW

@Lvenger said:

@TERMINATORXX: Spider-Man is definitely superhuman. A bite from a radioactive spider is responsible for that. Seriously how do you not know that?

Batman is peak human, both physically and mentally. Over a decade of training is responsible for that

Superman's an alien who gets his powers from a yellow star.

I don't read up much on spiderman really, I just go by some of the scans i've seen on here as far as he goes.... I've watched the movies, but that Spidermans different from comic spiderman, though the movie version even, showed super speed and strength feats as well. just not as well as comic, but I forgot too in the movie he was also bit by a spider and the radioactive is what made him Spiderman and superhuman like...

As far as Batman goes, he has also lifted 1000 ton ceilings.

No Caption Provided

Now if Batmans plan human with just intelligence than How does he have the super strength to lift that ceiling thats atleast 1,000 pounds?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#30  Edited By Lvenger

@TERMINATORXX: Humans are capable of surpassing their average strength range due to adrenaline, There are stories of mothers who are able to lift cars to free their trapped children, something that would be taxing for even a peak human to accomplish. As such, when peak humans exert themselves, they are capable of lifting far more than their usual limit.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Lvenger: very true. in real life even, I've seen it on TV That power lifters can lift the front and back of cars... I've even seen some of them pull a train... true story..

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JonSmith

@TERMINATORXX: 1,000 pounds is only half ONE ton. The most people have ever lifted with their bare hands is a bit over a quarter ton. In that particular case, Batman's just acting as a pillar: He's stopping it from falling, not lifting it, which is much easier, and within human range.

As for Spider-Man, he's got quite a few powers that makes him superhuman: To expand upon the aforementioned abilities, while he's officially a ten tonner, when pushed his strength skyrockets, putting him on an entirely different level. But that's only when he's really stressed out and has no other choice. He's one of the few types of characters who can pull off a feat like that and it NOT be PIS. His wall crawling abilities are also superstrong, to the point that he has to consciously release something before letting go, to the point that if someone is strong enough to pull him off a wall, it's because the wall gave way, not his sticking abilities. His speed's also quite incredible, about ten to fifteen times normal human's running speed. His agility is also quite nearly unparalleled, his body automatically balances to perfection upon any point he chooses to stand on, even supporting his entire body on the tip of one finger, while on the top of a flagpole. As mentioned before, he even has a healing factor, which heals gunshots and knife wounds with little to no scarring. While it's rare for him to take damage such as losing an eye, he HAS healed from it, though it was quite special circumstances, and it's implied he may not be able to do it again. Even these aren't among his most incredible power: His spider-sense acts as an early warning system, effectively allowing him to respond to ANY threat before it's even launched. Whether it's tied directly into his reflexes or if he has to actively react depends on the writer, though it tends towards the latter. The only people immune to this sense are the Symbiotes Venom and his offspring, such as Hybrid, Carnage, and Toxin, along with Spidey's clones, since his sense recognizes them as him. With his spider-sense, he dodges gunfire with ease. His Spider-Sense is even tied into his trademark web swinging: It subtly guides where Spidey aims his shot so he never has to think about it. That way, he never snags a spot that's two weak to support his weight. With further training, it's even been shown his sense could go from mere reaction to full on advanced precog, though the main continuity Spidey has never trained that way.

As for Batman: He's Batman. That puts him above mere mortals.

growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By growup

@TERMINATORXX: Troll

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Imagine_Man15

Spiderman - Bitten by a radioactive spider, gained super-enhanced agility, reflexes, strength, speed, etc.

Captain America - Injected with the Super Soldier Serum, gained enhanced abilities

Batman - Just human, but peak human

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Wolfrazer

Batman may be just peak human, but at times his mind sure isn't almost seems metahuman. But then again its the comic world, and he never ages(or hardly) so I guess I can let that slide...but no one can be that smart. Or have their plans work just about %100 of the time.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Red_Justice said:

@TERMINATORXX: Troll

what did I do thats so trollable? lol asking questions... I havent seen you answer nothin unlike some people here who have details...

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By YoungJustice

Although its odd that you ask why Spidermans superhuman. Ever seen any of the Spider-Man movies.............

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two pages and nobody posted this

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Batman isn't superhuman. He isn't "plain human" either. He's peak human. Spider-Man is superhuman.

Honestly, I don't know why you need a thread for this. Their bios have this information.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#40  Edited By Magian

I thought Spider-Man being a superhuman was obvious. As for Batman, sure he might have displayed some superhuman feats of durability occasionally but other than that he is just peak human.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@k4tzm4n said:

Batman isn't superhuman. He isn't "plain human" either. He's peak human. Spider-Man is superhuman.

Honestly, I don't know why you need a thread for this. Their bios have this information.

Cause you've told me Spiderman is superhuman and others have told me in the past Batman is superhuman as well.

I honestly couldnt either tell the difference in the others durability, they both seem fast and very strong even though I havent seen any scans or read any comics and seen Batman lift cars as to where Spiderman has.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#42  Edited By Magian

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

Cause you've told me Spiderman is superhuman and others have told me in the past Batman is superhuman as well.

I honestly couldnt either tell the difference in the others durability, they both seem fast and very strong even though I havent seen any scans or read any comics and seen Batman lift cars as to where Spiderman has.

Because he can't lift cars. He doesn't have any superstrength unlike Spider-Man.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By z3ro180

@TERMINATORXX: Spider-man has powers and Batman is batman thats why

No_Trolling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By No_Trolling

Your on a comic website. You have 3000 plus post. Yet your asking how Spiderman got his powers....

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@TERMINATORXX said:

@k4tzm4n said:

And you've seen evidence multiple times to support why Spider-Man is superhuman. Batman is peak human - and examples have been provided n threads you've been in as well. Not superhuman.

I'm going to lock this before it gets out of hand.