#1 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

The "Zombieland" pilot comes from the feature film's original creative team, writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (G.I. Joe: Retaliation, "The Joe Schmo Show"), and producer Gavin Polone ("Gilmore Girls," "Curb Your Enthusiasm"). Eli Craig (Tucker and Dale vs. Evil) is directing the pilot. The part of Tallahassee will be played by Kirk Ward (The Island), Maiara Walsh ("Desperate Housewives," "Switched at Birth") is cast as Wichita, Tyler Ross (Milkshake) will play Columbus, and Izabela Vidovic has the role of Little Rock.

#2 Posted by The_Tree (7718 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish they would've just gone with a new set of survivors. I'm not interested in seeing a guy try to fill Woody Harrelson's shoes.

#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

I do agree with you there. You can't pull off Woody's crazyness because he is actually crazy.

I do have some faith in Eli Craig, because I LOVE Tucker and Dale Versus Evil.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (24983 posts) - - Show Bio

So it's gonna be like a funny Walking Dead then?

#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Hopefully it'll be funny.

#6 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no issue with new actors playing the same characters. The Odd Couple worked out fine.

#7 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6248 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not the same cast as the movie is it? I'm good with Walking Dead right now.

#8 Posted by The Stegman (24983 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

Hopefully it'll be funny.

Well the producer of Curb your Enthusiasm is on it..and that show is hilarious..so it could work out.

#9 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11475 posts) - - Show Bio

nah imma past

#10 Edited by End_Boss (738 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems like a terrible idea, and an obvious cash-in on the popularity of The Walking Dead's TV adaptation. Lame.

#11 Edited by lagoon_boy (10956 posts) - - Show Bio

Woody=Zombieland

#12 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@end_boss said:

This seems like a terrible idea, and an obvious cash-in on the popularity of The Walking Dead's TV adaptation. Lame.

@the_tree said:

I wish they would've just gone with a new set of survivors. I'm not interested in seeing a guy try to fill Woody Harrelson's shoes.

It's not the same cast as the movie is it? I'm good with Walking Dead right now.

America used to be a place where stuff was CREATED now we just copy stuff(poorly)

#13 Posted by Deadite (24494 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie didn't go for the dark comedy charm like The Evil Dead had gone for. I don't know why.

#14 Posted by Duncan (11446 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda weird.

#15 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11266 posts) - - Show Bio

At least try it before you, you know hammer it into the ground. Doesn't hurt to be open minded. Unless your mind is actually open with blood gushing out. Then go to the hospital.

#16 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

Great!We have another zombie TV show but this will be fun.Looks really interesting.

#17 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I loved the film, if this is half as good as that I'll enjoy it.

#18 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7040 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, kind of zombied out. i stopped watching the Walking Dead because it became a little mundane for me. But let's hope this show does good. Hopefully it's humorous, rather than taxing on the mind.

#19 Posted by Strider92 (16720 posts) - - Show Bio

Meuh. They should have come up with their own characters and just had them in the same universe as Zombieland. Maybe even throw in a few references to the film.