Avatar image for endless_dream123
endless_dream123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By endless_dream123

what is your plan for a zombie apocalypse? i thought this out a bunch of times, (that's what i get for watching to many zombie movies.)

my pln is i get enough freeze-dried food to last me a life time. bring a few buddies along with me to help fight some un-dead ass.

get an aray of weopons. such as machete, bb gun, some other guns (got to be carful with them do to there super sonic hearing.)

also a radio and axe, and base ball bat. hopefully thy would make hybrid rvs by the time that happens so that i could live in it and be fully protechted. i would drive to a good spot away from any city for miles. also bring a girl for you know. ;) so, that is my plan.

what's yours?

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Caligula

the big ass stick laying in my yard. that's about as far as "apocalyptic" planning goes.

battlexlordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By battlexlordx

BUILD THE EXTRIMIS ARMOR AND BUY ALOT OF DIEP FREEZE PIZZA

scottsummers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By scottsummers

I have 10 ft poles with a chainsaw on each end. I'll slice through the Zombie horde like butter.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

I'll just go up to a fully stocked and heated shelter in the arctic and watch as the zombies fall apart due to basically freezer burn

velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By velle37

Will Smith and John Stewart........
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By joshmightbe

People fail to realize how hard mother nature would be on zombies, they don't heal from anything so any wounds they'd have would be made worse by the probable insects constantly feeding on them cause its common knowledge that bugs like rotten meat, not to mention the large predatory animals that see slow moving easy prey. The weather would also mess them up pretty bad cause not being able to feel pain doesn't mean you're not taking damage. In really cold weather their body tissues would begin to crystallize at first making them slower but eventually shattering when the zombie tried to move, and in really hot weather they'd dry out which brings us back to the whole falling apart as they move thing so honestly if you managed to hide out for about a year the zombie apocalypse would probably blow over. Another thing is how zombies spread, if biting was really that effective a means of transmission we'd all have rabies

Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Darkseid Elite

Climb somewhere really high where they couldn't get me

Backpack full of food and stuff

AK-47

Smoke some and get smashed.

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#9  Edited By Dracade102

Go to the mall with other survivors and then later take a helicopter to an Island that hasn't been infected

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a conformist. Human flesh doesn't sound so bad.

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By cyberninja

I would surround my house with Miley Cyrus posters and blast Rebecca Black's "friday" that should keep the zombies away. Who knew zombies had good taste in music. 

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By MarvelJackAss433
@joshmightbe said:
" People fail to realize how hard mother nature would be on zombies, they don't heal from anything so any wounds they'd have would be made worse by the probable insects constantly feeding on them cause its common knowledge that bugs like rotten meat, not to mention the large predatory animals that see slow moving easy prey. The weather would also mess them up pretty bad cause not being able to feel pain doesn't mean you're not taking damage. In really cold weather their body tissues would begin to crystallize at first making them slower but eventually shattering when the zombie tried to move, and in really hot weather they'd dry out which brings us back to the whole falling apart as they move thing so honestly if you managed to hide out for about a year the zombie apocalypse would probably blow over. Another thing is how zombies spread, if biting was really that effective a means of transmission we'd all have rabies "
applauds.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Primmaster64

Better Question is...What would be you're survival plan in a robot Apocalypse?

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mikethekiller

Get guns and supplies and go someplace really cold 

.o0Johnny0o.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By .o0Johnny0o.

Leave the cities, they'll become tombs.
Move north, the cold freezes zed.
Islands work better, zed can't swim and it's easier to defend from 'undesirables'
Raid a hardware store, ideally with a large garden centre.  You'll need weapons tools and seeds for the long term.

And never, ever, 'split up to investigate'.  Youwill die.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#16  Edited By HolySerpent

the first thing i will do is have 4 guys and 5 girls with for back up.
then i will stockpile on entire weapons , dried food

and  transform a apartment house into a fortress.
 with steel doors covering the window.

mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mikethekiller
@MarvelJackAss433 said:

" @joshmightbe said:

" People fail to realize how hard mother nature would be on zombies, they don't heal from anything so any wounds they'd have would be made worse by the probable insects constantly feeding on them cause its common knowledge that bugs like rotten meat, not to mention the large predatory animals that see slow moving easy prey. The weather would also mess them up pretty bad cause not being able to feel pain doesn't mean you're not taking damage. In really cold weather their body tissues would begin to crystallize at first making them slower but eventually shattering when the zombie tried to move, and in really hot weather they'd dry out which brings us back to the whole falling apart as they move thing so honestly if you managed to hide out for about a year the zombie apocalypse would probably blow over. Another thing is how zombies spread, if biting was really that effective a means of transmission we'd all have rabies "
applauds. "
http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly_p2.html
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go into the woods. Fish, Hunt, Forage.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Campout on the roof of Wal-Mart, or Superstore, or some big chain shop. I'd get a kegger of beer (Molson), a very loud stereo, snacks, 5-10 guns per man, All the ammo we can find, and a few naked women for motivation.

Look at it this way, I'm a trained EMR (EMT-Basic to you americans) so my skills would be somewhat valuable in the post-zombie apocalypse world , but why the hell would I wanna live in the Canadian Post-Zombie Wasteland? Think of how much that would suck, and not even winter yet.

Nope, instead me and my friends will make our grand display, drawing hoards of zombies to us, and hopefully buying time for other people to escape the city, and then live a crappy life in conditions worse then Fallout 3