#1 Posted by harry23 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys and girls i've been thinking since Zilla is such a big insult to the Godzilla franchise do you think she should have her own franchise? sorry if i'm calling Zilla a HER but i just can't accept the fact Zilla is a male and lays eggs it just doesn't work.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

What a lovely rant about a film so obscured by the passage of time that no one will care.

#3 Posted by freddy78 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Zilla should have her own Franchise and be the anti heroine in it.

#4 Posted by The Stegman (23235 posts) - - Show Bio

 @freddy78@harry23
 
ahem 
 

#5 Posted by ARMIV2 (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I don't think so. If anything, Zilla ought to be incorporated into the Godzilla franchise to serve the kinda role a guy like Dan from Street Fighter would serve.

Not trying to be mean about that, just my two cents.

#6 Edited by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

For those don't know, Zilla is cannon, Zilla Was in Godzilla Final War in japan

and@harry23 said:

Zilla a HER but i just can't accept the fact Zilla is a male and lays eggs it just doesn't work.

Its fiction, and Male seahorses have babies why not super Iguanas ?

=^-^=

@ARMIV2: it is the Dan, twas beaten in 5 seconds.

#7 Posted by ARMIV2 (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fuchsia_Nightingale said:

For those don't know, Zilla is cannon, Zilla Was in Godzilla Final War in japan

and@harry23 said:

Zilla a HER but i just can't accept the fact Zilla is a male and lays eggs it just doesn't work.

Its fiction, and Male seahorses have babies why not super Iguanas ?

=^-^=

@ARMIV2: it is the Dan, twas beaten in 5 seconds.

I laughed a little too hard at that scene.

#8 Posted by harry23 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay Guys i've been reading some stuff saying Zilla is an insult to Godzilla so what's to stop her from having her own animated movie franchise where she solos the entire thing and the movies focus entirely on her what's wrong with that? oh and just in case i almost forgot the zilla used for this idea is going to be a mutated crocodile not an iguana.

#9 Posted by freddy78 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@ARMIV2: uh dude Zilla is a HUGE INSULT TO GODZILLA AND GODZILLA FANS WITH COMMON SENSE! So Zilla having HER own franchise might not be a bad idea after all since the cartoon wasn't any good for both of us AT ALL.

#10 Edited by Wolfrazer (6112 posts) - - Show Bio

  

  Sums up what I think. Also yes Godzilla is a guy, hes been stated as such since like....forever. Just asexual, able to reproduce without a female....though would be rather interesting for him to have a mate. 
 
Now if they would stop calling Zilla, Godzilla it'll be fine for me. But calling a monster that isn't Godzilla, Godzilla isn't right.
#11 Posted by ARMIV2 (8306 posts) - - Show Bio

@freddy78 said:

@ARMIV2: uh dude Zilla is a HUGE INSULT TO GODZILLA AND GODZILLA FANS WITH COMMON SENSE! So Zilla having HER own franchise might not be a bad idea after all since the cartoon wasn't any good for both of us AT ALL.

....I think you wanted to quote harry23 there.

#12 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Zilla is a he, and they definitely redeemed him with the Animated series. The film wasn't that bad either.

Moderator
#13 Posted by freddy78 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: were talking about a live action where Zilla will be a female crocodile in it with a completely differant origin actually.

#14 Posted by harry23 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: we're talking about ZILLA not GODzilla himself we're talking his weak female iguana counterpart.

#15 Posted by Wolfrazer (6112 posts) - - Show Bio
@harry23 said:

@Wolfrazer: we're talking about ZILLA not GODzilla himself we're talking his weak female iguana counterpart.

Yes I know...what are you trying to point out here??
#16 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a lotta fish...

#17 Posted by SoA (4707 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked zilla , her design and sequences were okay , blame the human element lol

#18 Posted by SmashBrawler (5508 posts) - - Show Bio

It's better to just forget about the '98 movie altogether.

#19 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8742 posts) - - Show Bio

I loved the animated series. Especially the Monster Wars Arc.