#1 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

The first weapon is something realistic. It has to be something in your household and that can be quick to get a hold of. Garage, yard or shed are also included in terms of what a "household" is. So what is it?

The second is your choice. It can be anything from L4D's chainsaw to Shaun's paddle or even the Chicago Typewriter from RE4. Whatever.

My realistic household weapon would have to be a heavy wrench from my basement or metal bat or shovel in the garage. Man I don't have anything good.

My weapon of choice would be a Lancer from Gears of War or the gnasher.

#2 Posted by judasnixon (6960 posts) - - Show Bio

An anchor on a rope......

#3 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

My realistic household weapon would be a long staff with a bunch of knives duct tapped to each end, and I can break the staff in half if I find myself needed a more closed range weapon. Like a make-shift spear.

#4 Posted by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

Household would be a staff I have with a Steak Knife at the end of it. Second would be a Halo Jeep and have a friend man the turret.

#5 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by 616Vulture (1470 posts) - - Show Bio

@silkyballfro94: Its a long cherry wood staff with two small ends of it that is where I tape the Knife.

#7 Posted by deathmedal (102 posts) - - Show Bio

CHAINSAW HULA HOOP!

#8 Posted by wildvine (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

A cheese grater. Fear me.....

#9 Posted by gunmetalgrey (1274 posts) - - Show Bio

I've got a few bamboo hiking sticks that go up to a little above my shoulder, so that should make them over 5 1/2' long. I could tape some of my knives to the ends, and I have a bolo as a secondary weapon. If I get desperate, I could go with my standard hand tools, wrenches, hammers, etc.

I'm not too confident about my aim, so my weapon of choice would be a fully-upgraded line-gun.

#10 Posted by INLIFE (1600 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Edited by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

I sleep with a 9mm and 12 guage within arms reach. Are these allowed as household weapons?

#12 Edited by silkyballfro94 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by mikex20 (2771 posts) - - Show Bio

realistic - machete

fantasy - lightsaber

#14 Edited by JediXMan (31250 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistic: A sword.

Yes, I own swords.

Fantasy weapon: Infinity Gauntlet. If I get my pick, I'm going to take full advantage.

Moderator Online
#15 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

My recurve bow and every single arrow in my home. Or maybe my machete, throwing axe, seax knife, long bow, compound bow, or cutlass (a pirate sword).... Nah I'll still go with my recurve, besides two of the quivers I have have got knife sheaths in them. And they are actually never empty I keep knives in them at all times so I think that I still get those considering.

As for my anything goes weapon I'm going with this baby,

The Black Widow Sniper Rifle from Mass Effect 3.

This thing will kill any zombie with one shot no problem. It's my first choice in the game and it's my first choice in real life, you know if it actually existed.

It's either be that or this,

The Planet Cracker Plasma Cutter.

This thing will slice those undead abominations to shreds.

#16 Edited by mrdecepticonleader (18618 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistic: Pickaxe maybe :/ Think there is one in the shed....

As for fantasy

Fusion canon.

#17 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

hershall's unlimited ammo shotgun

#18 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Im in luck, I got a sharpened Katana beside me right now and I got a couple of axes and crowbars in the other room that would come in handy.

I wish I had Wv's cheese grater though, OP.

#19 Posted by Racob7 (6003 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistic is the metal stake I keep in my backyard.

Unrealistic is a lightsaber. No blood splatter so no risk of infection, very portable, lightweight, no ammo, makes a cool noise.

#20 Posted by i_like_swords (16601 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistic - A hammer

My choice -

#21 Edited by Z3RO180 (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir :D

#22 Posted by VercingetorixTheGreat (2823 posts) - - Show Bio

For something realistic the only thing I could probably find would be a shovel or a pitchfork.

If I could have anything it would probably be an Orange Lantern power ring... or the Super Gravity Gun (it has fought zombies before,,, and worse zombies then we are talking about)

#23 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (34343 posts) - - Show Bio

Real Weapon: Fairbairn-Sykes fighting knife

Weapon Of Choice:

#24 Posted by Rossnrachel4ever (82 posts) - - Show Bio

My house hold item is a Cold Steel Chisa Katana. Better for indoors and close quarters than a standard katana because of its shorter blade. I would dual wield that with my custom made 12 inch Nepalese khukri.

My fantasy weapon would be the laser rifle from Akira. It seemed to make minimal sound and we can't have the zombies flocking to me because my weapons too noisy. Either that or a naginata or a boar spear.

#25 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7954 posts) - - Show Bio

A sword because I have one around, and of course a Lightsaber.

#26 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18344 posts) - - Show Bio

a mace

or a Hammer.

a katana would work to.

Or a Georgian Dancing dagger.

#27 Posted by Ms. Omega (4523 posts) - - Show Bio

Real life: my metal baseball bat

Fantasy: The Starband

#28 Posted by OptimusPalm (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

Real Life: A can of silly string.

Weapon of choice: The Wabbajack from Skyrim.

Whatever i turned each zombie into, i'd then cover in silly string and make fun of them. Maybe i'd act like a zombie. Who knows.

#29 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn it looks like a lot of you guys got swords and other blades. Oh man I think I got to get something myself.

#30 Posted by nightwing444 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

My penis.

While the rest of you guys go play cowboys and Indians with Brains , Ill take care of your women and ensure the survival of the human race.Dont worry, your sacrifice will be forever remembered.

#31 Posted by wildvine (10334 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

Im in luck, I got a sharpened Katana beside me right now and I got a couple of axes and crowbars in the other room that would come in handy.

I wish I had Wv's cheese grater though, OP.

Don't worry. I'll protect you.

#32 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Behold my doomsday device, and despair:

Fantasy doomsday device:

#33 Posted by The Stegman (25522 posts) - - Show Bio

1. For household weapon, my trusty katana, yes, I actually do have one.

2. For any weapon, Death the Kid's duel pistols, "Patty and Liz" from Soul Eater. They have unlimited ammo, can switch from human to weapon form, and can watch my back in case any zombies try to sneak up on me.

#34 Posted by Ostyo (9337 posts) - - Show Bio

*Raise fists* Meet my boys Danny Glover and Mel Gibson, together they're a Lethal Weapon. B)

#35 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

My penis.

While the rest of you guys go play cowboys and Indians with Brains , Ill take care of your women and ensure the survival of the human race.Dont worry, your sacrifice will be forever remembered.

Uh, just because I'd be killing zombies does not mean I would be going out seeking them. I'd take the defensive route and only kill them when I had too. Have fun trying to be the apocalyptic Don Juan though.

#36 Posted by Ostyo (9337 posts) - - Show Bio

@vortex13: Bet ya $20 he's the first one to die when a zombie bites his penis off.

#37 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7657 posts) - - Show Bio

Hammer Tyrese style.

#38 Posted by Perethorn (3569 posts) - - Show Bio

A spoon

#39 Edited by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

@ostyo: I'm not taking that bet. Because I agree lol.

#40 Edited by Guardiandevil83 (5874 posts) - - Show Bio

If at my cousins house one of her Kill Bill Replica Hatorri Hanzos.

My House? A steak knife, metal baseball bat.

Dream weapon? Logans Bone claws, those cool electro sticks from Demolition Man or Judge Dredds Lawgiver..well a Lawgiver since I would need my own

#41 Posted by silkyballfro94 (1887 posts) - - Show Bio

I got to add 47's Silverballers and that katana from Pulp Fiction

#42 Posted by joshmightbe (25021 posts) - - Show Bio

Realistic household item- Sledge Hammer, it'll break damn near anything it hits.

As for the weapon of choice from fantasy- Infinity Gauntlet, I'd just make the zombie apocalypse never happen in the first place.

#43 Posted by Ostyo (9337 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by DTFB (192 posts) - - Show Bio

My weapon would be my .40 cal under my pellow and torque wrench as a back up.

Fantasy weapon-.......................................................A GUNDAM..........................................

#45 Posted by slimchin23 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

Knife, bat, toaster

#46 Edited by MonsterStomp (19880 posts) - - Show Bio

For my household weapon: I'd hotwire every entry point of the house using my knowledge on electrical principles. Then sit tight with the biggest knife I have, a clever.

Fantasy weapon: Probably a Forerunner incineration cannon from Halo 4.

#47 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6514 posts) - - Show Bio

A Scythian Axe

Spartan Shield
Mongolian Composite Bow (Would need some training with this one first.)