Your Top 3 Most Embarrassing Moments

SpiderAidan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm creating this because I don't know anyone here outside of comic vine so putting these out there wont really mess with me. So, I thought, Hey, why not make some people laugh? And so here are my top 3 most embarrassing moments.

3. In Kindergarten me and my best friend were riding home on the bus when we notice these little red leavers. Being little kids, our first thought was that they were alien communicators. We ran down the aisle pulling all the leavers we saw. In case, you didn't figure this out already those leavers were actually fire alarms. Needless to say, this did not end well.

2. In 3rd grade one of my friends was having a superhero themed party and pretty much the whole school was there. My friend happened to have a tree house. I climbed on the railing of the tree house and yelled "I'M GOING TO BE LIKE IRON MAN AND FLY!!!!!!" I did a cannonball off the railings and landed on a cactus bush. I was taken to the hospital where I was told I broke my bum.

1. When I was five me and my mom were at the gym and it was closing time. I really had to go poo. She told me I need to hurry so I ran to the nearest bathroom which was the Lady's one. I was in there for a while and the guard told my mom she had to leave. When my mom told him about me he said I needed to come out. So, I yelled "SHUT UP!!!! I'M POOPING!!!!!" He then had to drag me out. But, when he was carrying me I pooed my pants.

So, there ya go. Make sure to post your thoughts below.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

How can I invite you to parties?

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A bird pooped on the back of my jacket during lunch my friends didn't tell me after I asked them,people were laughing until someone in class had to tell me about it.

My sister ran over my foot in front of my middle school.