Your thoughts on Nude Beaches, weird or natural?

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MKF30

I know this may seem random(but it is the off topic forum lol) 

If the mods feel the need to close, that is fine I can understand but I'm hoping for some mature, interesting comments and why and how were they thought up? 

I live in NYC area, so in NJ you can find some but they're serious about it at the same time. You're not supposed to go there to stare, but you can walk around naked? 

This is what I've heard lol(never been to one) 

So what do you people think? Think it's for old people only? Or is it for exhibitionists you think or just people who want to be all natural lol? Do you think they're odd? 

Obviously, we've all been to normal beaches which can be fun but I guess the point of a nude beach is the same but no clothes? I don't know, I just always thought this was a random thing to discuss lol.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

frankly to me, the beach is one of the rare places where being naked is more practical than being clothed, it would be easier to get a full tan and avoid tan lines, it would be easier to swim and surf without wet clothes or bathing suits holding you back, i mean we don't wear bathing suits in the shower, why would we in the ocean?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle

The people that are on the nude beaches....are the same people that should never walk around naked

Isn't it ironic....don't ya think

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By PowerHerc

Weird or natural?

Seems it could be natural, but we should all remeber; It's probably best not to see the vast majority of people naked.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By CainPanell
@cattlebattle said:
The people that are on the nude beaches....are the same people that should never walk around naked  Isn't it ironic....don't ya think
what he said
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MKF30
@The Stegman said:
frankly to me, the beach is one of the rare places where being naked is more practical than being clothed, it would be easier to get a full tan and avoid tan lines, it would be easier to swim and surf without wet clothes or bathing suits holding you back, i mean we don't wear bathing suits in the shower, why would we in the ocean?
Interesting perspective, before clothes I imagine we went bare butt probably lol. 

@cattlebattle said:
The people that are on the nude beaches....are the same people that should never walk around naked  Isn't it ironic....don't ya think
@PowerHerc said:

Weird or natural?

Seems it could be natural, but we should all remeber; It's probably best not to see the vast majority of people naked.

lol you guys speaking from experience? haha. I've seen big beer belly guys in little G-strings on normal beaches...yuck...so I can understand that point of view as well. Yet at the same time, it's a beach and I expect to see people hardly dressed given the environment. It just helps if you're somewhat in shape lol...
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cattlebattle
@MKF30 said:
@The Stegman said:
Interesting perspective, before clothes I imagine we went bare butt probably lol. 

@cattlebattle said:
@PowerHerc said:

Weird or natural?

lol you guys speaking from experience? haha. I've seen big beer belly guys in little G-strings on normal beaches...yuck...so I can understand that point of view as well. Yet at the same time, it's a beach and I expect to see people hardly dressed given the environment. It just helps if you're somewhat in shape lol...
Yes my friend lead me unsuspectingly to the nude beach on Sandy Hook, we stayed on the "border" though, the horrors I witnessed will stay with me for as long as I live
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By joshmightbe

Nudity is more natural than wearing clothes the only reason people have a problem with it is because the insane idea that seeing someone naked will somehow hurt society despite the fact that even in the bible it clearly states that god is cool with nudity, one of the first clues that Adam and Eve did something wrong was the fact that they were covering their naked bodies. 

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PowerHerc

@cattlebattle: LOL.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@MKF30 said:
@The Stegman said:

@cattlebattle said:
@PowerHerc said:

Weird or natural?

Something to this affect? 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
it's natural to me... you don't come unto this world with clothes on... you come out the womb BUTT NAKED  ! 

INNOCENTCATEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By INNOCENTCATEXE

Well, in a way isn't going to a special place where one can be nude conceding that one agrees that nudity is otherwise unnatural?  
Personally I prefer public nudity. It's much more exciting.

Otherwise, it's a lot like sex. It's what someone is doing in their own little world so it really doesn't affect anyone else, nor is their 
judgement warranted.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By SpidermanWins

both?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14  Edited By InnerVenom123

I love how people call nudity unnatural. .... sorry folks, that's literally as natural as it gets. :P

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@InnerVenom123 said:
I love how people call nudity unnatural. .... sorry folks, that's literally as natural as it gets. :P
Yep, it's strange here in America violence is okay but show a nipple..and Hell breaks loose. 
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By InnerVenom123
@OmegaDynasty said:
@InnerVenom123 said:
Yep, it's strange here in America violence is okay but show a nipple..and Hell breaks loose. 
"Hey Mom. I was just watching this show where a dude got shot seven times! IT WAS SO COOL!" 
"How nice." 
"Oh, and he said "F*CK YOU" as he died!" 
"..... YOU'RE GROUNDED FROM TV FOREVER."
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By joshmightbe
@InnerVenom123: There's a reason it's called your birthday suit
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By InnerVenom123
@joshmightbe said:
@InnerVenom123: There's a reason it's called your birthday suit
Exactly. :P
Avatar image for superbojsimpson
superbojsimpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By superbojsimpson
@INNOCENTCATEXE: so true
jeanlucpicard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanlucpicard

It's weird.
Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#21  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Hay if they want to be nude then more power to them, if you dont like it dont go. Simples!

Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nudity is always natural. That doesn't mean it can't also be weird though 8-)

Sissel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sissel

Based on the culture I grow up with, I find it uncomfortable and weird. Maybe, it's the way I was raised but also I don't think all people should be naked. If it is some sort of Marilyn Monroe or Lana Turner, I'd be okay with it and *hit it*. xD If it is some Manilyn Manson, I'd GTFO there. D:

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#24  Edited By Samimista
@King Saturn said:
it's natural to me... you don't come unto this world with clothes on... you come out the womb BUTT NAKED  ! 

Completely agree with this.
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By joshmightbe

I find it odd that on prime time TV its perfectly fine to show people get shot, stabbed, beat and various other methods of murder and no one says a word but one nipple pops out and the whole country flips. Why is horrific violence so much better than nudity?

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By spartan92

it depends whos on it  

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Billy Batson

BB

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

To quote the immortal George Costanza: 

Cold water causes shrinkage.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MKF30
@OmegaDynasty said:
@MKF30 said:
@The Stegman said:

@cattlebattle said:
@PowerHerc said:

Weird or natural?

Something to this affect? 

@OmegaDynasty said:
@InnerVenom123 said:
lol that's true.... 
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MKF30
@Jake Fury said:
To quote the immortal George Costanza:  Cold water causes shrinkage.
Aren't you supposed to go to the Beach when it's hot? lol Unless you're those crazy polar bear people lol then...yeah but they're just crazy. But yeah I remember that episode! Epic
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#32  Edited By sexy_merc

It's natural, but I'd never go to one.

I hear there's too many old people, and just people that shouldn't be there in general.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By CATPANEXE
@spartan92 said:

it depends whos on it  

OH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MKF30

lol ^

Avatar image for thenooseisloose
TheNooseIsLoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TheNooseIsLoose

There needs to be some kind of "you must be this hot" for nude beaches.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By isaac_clarke

If I liked swimming a lot more I'd be surprised if I didn't drop my pants and join the rest of the crowd at nude beaches.  
Spent a good amount of my youth on the boat and usually getting into the ocean involved a mental battle between me wanting to swim versus me not want to jump into cold water, usually ending with me in mid air thinking "Can't back out now".

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MKF30
@TheNooseIsLoose said:

There needs to be some kind of "you must be this hot" for nude beaches.

lol, that's a good point. Or what they should do is perhaps have a nude beachs "for the youth ages 18-40" and an older nude beach ages "41-90" lol 

That could work.  

@cattlebattle said: 
@MKF30 said: 
@The Stegman said: 

@cattlebattle said: 
@PowerHerc said: 

Weird or natural?

Yes my friend lead me unsuspectingly to the nude beach on Sandy Hook, we stayed on the "border" though, the horrors I witnessed will stay with me for as long as I live
This in general made me laugh for a while lol....
Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Knightfall
@cattlebattle said:
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Scalar

Well seeing old people there just makes me sick. I'm sorry but it's true.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#40  Edited By Primmaster64

eh

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#41  Edited By Bigheart711

It's natural, but I would visit a Nude Beach just once.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#42  Edited By The Impersonator