Your Thoughts?

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Edited By moviegeek17

Hey everybody figured I'd post this blog entry up before my next class starts up. 

The point of this blog is to catch you guys up with what's been going on with me since my last blog post (for anyone who cares lol). Today I started my first day of college as a sophomore and currently in the process experiencing all of the fun adjustments that come with another year of college (new classes, roommates, bills etc.). So i figured this would be a good time to bring this up for those of you who have read a couple of my blogs before. Since i have even more time than someone my age probably should, I've been thinking about posting more of these blogs that i normally do. Maybe as many as two or three depending on how creative I'm feeling at the time. But before i do that i figured I'd ask you guys if you think i should do that or just stick with my current method of blogging? And even more importantly where can i improve with these posts?

I'd love to hear from you guys who have read my blogs before and for those of you who haven't i would love to hear your opinions too if you want to check out a couple of my blogs.

Anyways thanks again guys, i look forward to your responses!

cyberninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By cyberninja

Yeah, that's all fine and dandy, but I hope you know the difference between blog and thread. 

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By moviegeek17
@cyberninja
yeah, i just call this a blog since after i post these things they say blog post after them lol
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
well alright then kiddo