Your The Boss, Which Henchman Do You Fire? Which Do You Keep?

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

Your a boss of many henchmen. You have henchmen that work in the fanfic, Marvel, and DC universes. Now you have brought before you three henchman and have to decide what to do with them, what do you do?

Henchman One: Called Batman a freak to his face and pulled his cape too. Batman broke his legs and now he's in crutches. He will heal eventually.

Henchman Two: He hit on Mary Jane after he robbed a bank to get money to pay YOUR bills. Octospidey chased him and tried to kill him. He managed to escape but his car (your car that you loaned him) didn't make it. Spidey trashed it to bits.

Henchman Three: He was buying groceries at the store for you. He bought you everything you wanted except the one thing you needed most (you know what that is). He forgot about it because Batman showed up out of no where in broad daylight. He was stalking him, thinking he was henchman one. Henchman Three escaped but only after taking a batarang to the leg. He's been limping ever since.

Avatar image for captain_yesterday
Captain_Yesterday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Captain_Yesterday

1 Kill

2 Kill

3 Kill

I tolerate no mistakes in my evil empire... cue evil laugh...

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

I would fire henchman two for causing collateral damage, cars are expensive. I would keep henchman one for being the smartest henchman ever (pulling Bat's cape needs to happen a lot more). Henchman three I would keep as well.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Bruxae

1. Definetly keep him assuming Batman is my enemy, as far as im concerned he was annoying someone I (supposedly) hate, wich is all good in my book.. The injury will heal eventually, so no need to wasted a decent henchman.

2. I dont care about the car since I can steal as much money as I need, but if he stopped WITH my money to hit on a girl id kill him, thats just stupid.

3. Kill, if his wounds seem like it wont heal hes a liability, and he knows to much to be "fired".

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By DH69

Only incompetent and lazy villains have henchman, i prefer gettin my hands dirty, but henchman 3 knew how much i needed that one item he forgot, he must be...corrected.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JonSmith

I inform each of them that I will deal their failures in future. Whichever of them makes the most money for me in the meantime (excluding the money to pay back their respective losses, i.e., the second will have to make money to repair or buy me a new, identical car, which will NOT be added to his grand total between the three), will be exempt from punishment.

In the meantime, the fear of unknowing will gnaw at them mercilessly, always.

Once Henchman 1 is healed, call the two with the least amount of made money in, and throw down one knife, informing them that who walks away between the two will be decided in a fight to the death. If Henchman 3 is one of them and his limp still hasn't healed, I'll shoot them both in the leg to make it even.

In summary, I have two henchman left alive (ideally), made back all the losses from their respective failures, including my car, plus a nice profit exceeding what they would have earned normally, I've sent a message to the remainder of my henchmen not to **** up, AND I've dealt with it in a fair manner. Which is good for henchman morale.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@JonSmith said:

Once Henchman 1 is healed, call the two with the least amount of made money in, and throw down one knife, informing them that who walks away between the two will be decided in a fight to the death. If Henchman 3 is one of them and his limp still hasn't healed, I'll shoot them both in the leg to make it even.

Doesn't that put Henchman 3 at a greater disadvantage? Well, only slightly, but nonetheless.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JonSmith

@ShootingNova said:

Doesn't that put Henchman 3 at a greater disadvantage? Well, only slightly, but nonetheless.

I'll shoot them in the same leg the limp's in: That way, they're both injured and handicapped in the same way. If I didn't shoot them, the guy with the limp would be at a disadvantage, and if he manages to win, it's not like he's going to be worse off. Whereas if the other guy wins, I've still broke even on limps.

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shavo

@Captain_Yesterday said:

1 Kill

2 Kill

3 Kill

I tolerate no mistakes in my evil empire... cue evil laugh...