Your Own Starship

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

Edited By castleking

Lets say that a small alien shuttle craft abducts you while you were sleeping or on a walk in the city or out in a park or walking trail you realize that you are inside the ship alone and inside the cockpit. the screen turns on and shows you the view of the sky at is leaves the atmosphere. The ship tries to communicate with you but for whatever reason due to it being ancient or you not being fully compatible with it, it fails. But, it links your mind to the craft on a subconscious level allowing for the ship to anticipate your needs and desires. The screen shows you a trajectory course of where it is heading as if it is showing you what you are silently asking. The course takes you to the dark side of the moon where the view screen shows a large Galaxy Class Starship similar to Voyager from star trek. It's bay doors open as the shuttle comes in for a landing, lights begin to light up as you approach. a voice on the intercom begins to speak to you at 1st in an alien language before finally allowing you to some how understand it.

As you walk out in fear you see light bands on the walls flashing showing you where to head, the Ship greets you and calls you Captain, hologram emitters all over the ship begin to activate showing you holographic members of the long dead crew each smiling and pointing you to the lift.... as you enter the lift it takes you to the command deck where a large screen activates and states why you were taken.. your DNA matches those of the long dead crew for some weird reason it believes you are the only member alive hence giving you full access to the ship...

The ship begins to power up and begin repairs for having bn unattended for so long.
The ship asks you a question: state mission and objective, Captain...

the ship has a full interactive crew members, knowledge and technology of it's time.

what do you do?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By joshmightbe

I'd go exploring for a bit while I was mastering the alien tech and then I'd come back to earth and teach humans about interstellar travel for a fee of course don't get me wrong I'd love to be the guy who got humans past the moon but not for free

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By castleking

i want to know how everyone died first before i do anything..

i would than move in bring all my stuff with me and empty out my house.
i would also start doing some world wide hacking to learn as much as i can about the full government knowledge.
i would also screw with ppl on line that annoy me and screw them over destroy their electronic info or get them in trouble with the law.
I also conquer the world in a benign way for the betterment of humanity of course...  >_>

Avatar image for bearded_justice
Bearded Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Bearded Justice

pick up some friends, and some chicks, drink some pan galactic gargle blasters, and become jolly space pirates.  we don't so much rob other people, as we sail around the universe singing space pirate songs and the like.

eventually become a super cool captain a la captain kirk or mal reynolds.

transport half of the population of earth to some other planet, cause man it's gettin crowded down here!

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Metro_Man

Damn why Voyager!? Blow it up.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By castleking
@Bearded Justice said:
"

pick up some friends, and some chicks, drink some pan galactic gargle blasters, and become jolly space pirates.  we don't so much rob other people, as we sail around the universe singing space pirate songs and the like.

eventually become a super cool captain a la captain kirk or mal reynolds.

transport half of the population of earth to some other planet, cause man it's gettin crowded down here!

"
Captain Kirk kept getting fatter just about each episode.

No Caption Provided
but sounds pretty cool to me except for  the singing part.
also never heard of Mal Reynolds vague idea that you are referring to the firefly captain, em i right?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By King_Saturn
I would probably just cruise around this Galaxy just to get a feel of the Ship... and do a little Sight Seeing in our Galaxy... then I would probably let her rip and Go Deep Space Traveling... assuming the Ship is Equipped for that... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By castleking

the engines would be warming up and the holographic crew would be making repairs to get them back up to a hundred percent and get you warp 9

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:
" the engines would be warming up and the holographic crew would be making repairs to get them back up to a hundred percent and get you warp 9 "
well alright then... I will probably be getting my ass up out of this Galaxy then... 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By castleking

i thought that in star trek they couldnt exit their galaxy with the lvl of technology they possessed in the federation.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@castleking said:

" i thought that in star trek they couldnt exit their galaxy with the lvl of technology they possessed in the federation. "

if I can travel at Warp 9 speed... that is essentially several thousand times faster than light... I do not see how I could not exit the Galaxy...

at least according to this Star Trek wiki... 

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By castleking

@King Saturn said:

" @castleking said:

" i thought that in star trek they couldnt exit their galaxy with the lvl of technology they possessed in the federation. "

if I can travel at Warp 9 speed... that is essentially several thousand times faster than light... I do not see how I could not exit the Galaxy...

at least according to this Star Trek wiki... 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warp_drive_(Star_Trek)
"
you realize that Voyager was lost in the delta quadrant and it would take a life time just to reach the nearest federation outpost and they were still inside their own unexplored portion of their galaxy, right?

like i said warp drive wont get you out of the galaxy, you'll need Q or some deflector dish jerry ricking and mathematical abstract formulas from a higher sentient being to get you out of the galaxy..
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Metro_Man
@castleking: 

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By castleking
@Metro_Man said:
" Damn why Voyager!? Blow it up. "
what's wrong with the voyager ship?
Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Metro_Man
@castleking:  Alot. And the crew sucked ass, and the captain was an idiot.
mikethekiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mikethekiller

Use the ships weapons to blow up terrorist from space 

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I ask the ship why it mimicked a design from the lamest Star Trek series outside of Enterprise, and then I'd proceed to pick up some friends and leave the Earth for good. I'd ask what killed the last crew, avoid doing that, and then leave this awful planet in my wake.

Metro_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Metro_Man
@FadeToBlackBolt: That ship will kill you. Do what I would do, and kill it first. Blow it up!
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Blow up the deathstar.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19  Edited By CATPANEXE

I'm too freaked after finding out what Centauri's real face looked like to do much but drift through space jaw agape, honeslty!

Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Caligula

start blowing sh*t up.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By castleking

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

" I ask the ship why it mimicked a design from the lamest Star Trek series outside of Enterprise, and then I'd proceed to pick up some friends and leave the Earth for good. I'd ask what killed the last crew, avoid doing that, and then leave this awful planet for good. "

how lame can it be?

you guys are all spoiled cant even have a hypothetical discussion with an advance alien craft b/c it isnt good enough for you when all we have are overgrown firework rockets

:(
Avatar image for bearded_justice
Bearded Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By Bearded Justice
@castleking:
you are correct sir, yes.  it's an awesome show if you haven't seen it.  imagine if they gave Han Solo his own tv show.  that's kinda what it's like
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By castleking

so if you guys arent happy with my ship which would you prefer and why?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By joshmightbe
@castleking: My own personal Death Star though instead of a world destroying engine of conquest I'd make it a vacation spot like a cruise ship since it can travel between solar systems fairly quickly I'm sure I'd make billions plus since its in space there'd be no rules but my own
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By castleking

till the damn government rebel spies board your death star and sabotage or try to take it from you

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By joshmightbe
@castleking: You're right i need to get me an insanely loyal security force to toss spies into space
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By castleking

i assume your crew would consist of 3cpo and r2d2 bots to help pilot and operate your ship since you will only possess your earth bound human knowledge prior to boarding it.

also remote control cleaning car bots

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By joshmightbe
@castleking: sounds good to me plus a food court the size of texas
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ego
@castleking said:
" Lets say that a small alien shuttle craft abducts you while you were sleeping or on a walk in the city or out in a park or walking trail you realize that you are inside the ship alone and inside the cockpit. the screen turns on and shows you the view of the sky at is leaves the atmosphere. The ship tries to communicate with you but for whatever reason due to it being ancient or you not being fully compatible with it, it fails. But, it links your mind to the craft on a subconscious level allowing for the ship to anticipate your needs and desires. The screen shows you a trajectory course of where it is heading as if it is showing you what you are silently asking. The course takes you to the dark side of the moon where the view screen shows a large Galaxy Class Starship similar to Voyager from star trek. It's bay doors open as the shuttle comes in for a landing, lights begin to light up as you approach. a voice on the intercom begins to speak to you at 1st in an alien language before finally allowing you to some how understand it.

As you walk out in fear you see light bands on the walls flashing showing you where to head, the Ship greets you and calls you Captain, hologram emitters all over the ship begin to activate showing you holographic members of the long dead crew each smiling and pointing you to the lift.... as you enter the lift it takes you to the command deck where a large screen activates and states why you were taken.. your DNA matches those of the long dead crew for some weird reason it believes you are the only member alive hence giving you full access to the ship...

The ship begins to power up and begin repairs for having bn unattended for so long.
The ship asks you a question: state mission and objective, Captain...
the ship has a full interactive crew members, knowledge and technology of it's time.what do you do? "
yous been watchin st: voyager titled alice.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By castleking

nope. havent seen an episode in months.

Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd spend a few weeks/months getting a crash course from the ships computer on the civilization that built the ship, as well as all the civilizations they interacted with. So I get a rough idea of how the galaxy is laid out. While doing this I'd be getting any friends and family that want to come with me on board so they can familiarize themselves with everything. 

I'd use the ships resources to create s*#t loads of replicators (preloaded with cures for every disease), which I would distribute all over the world.  Then I'd get the ship's computer to hook up to the internet (basically to give humans access to knowledge far beyond what we have currently) I guess  I'd want to drop a few beacons to maintain a connection with Earth,  Then go and explore the galaxy until I die.
Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#32  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

Tarids!!!!!

Avatar image for do_i_have_to_give_a_name_
Do I have to give a name?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Doctor!!!!!: That's not a starship. It's God in box form.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By castleking

so no one is down with playing god?

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By joshmightbe
@castleking: Only if its one of the fun gods
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By castleking
@joshmightbe said:

" @castleking: Only if its one of the fun gods "

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By joshmightbe
@castleking: I was thinking more along the lines of Dionysus or Braggi 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By castleking
@joshmightbe said:
" @castleking: I was thinking more along the lines of Dionysus or Braggi  "
what would you do?
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By joshmightbe
@castleking: well if I had a death star I'd turn it into a party planet 
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By castleking
@Caligula said:
" start blowing sh*t up. "
why and for what purpose?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Caligula
@castleking said:
" @Caligula said:
why and for what purpose? "
wanton mayhem/destruction
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By castleking
@Caligula said:
" @castleking said:
" @Caligula said:
wanton mayhem/destruction "
earth, moon, ppl, buildings?
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Caligula
@castleking said:
" @Caligula said:
" @castleking said:
" @Caligula said:
wanton mayhem/destruction "
earth, moon, ppl, buildings? "
and more
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By castleking

i would use my Starship to impregnate certain hot women, celebrities, site members and  beam them aboard take some DNA samples for storage have my way with them and send them back with a story of they being with a god.. this would all take place on the holodeck.