Your most unbelievable story ?

• 88 results
kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What is the craziest thing that has ever happened to you that most people wouldnt believe ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I took a dump this morning

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

A student has been wanting me to date his mom for the past few months.

_Gaff_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I jumped from the 8th floor of a building to the ground below.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spent $700 on a golden necklace to steal $10 gloves...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eisenfauste

Once saw a U.F.O

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lady_liberty

I walked away from being stabbed in the face and shot in the head.

Avatar image for howard_the-duck
Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Howard_The-Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Cream_God

this is a my real supernatural encounter, I swear to Oprah this happened, so a couple of years ago im watching american ninja warrior when out of the corner of my left eye i see this black squiggly thing moving around the corner of my living room, i get up and then i see my moms old bulldog rushing over to going ape $h!t and at the time i thought it was my cat so i ran over and grabbed the bulldog by its collar and noticed a look of utter terror on it face, while looking at the dog out of the corner of my eye to my right i see this blur, but when i looked over nothing was their, i tear apart the room looking to see if it was my cat while calling its name but find nothing, then my cat comes from the other room so it wasn't him my moms dog freaked out over, but throughout that day my moms dog was very paranoid and i had this feeling i was being watched. my theory...

No Caption Provided

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ARMIV2

Off of the top of my head, we saw an elephant at a small town (and I mean small) veterinary on our way to see my abuelita.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

Took another one

Alright so I went for the hat trick and broke my spine

Just got back from the hospital and spine is sort of back to normal, but now I walk at 57 degree angles. The good news is that I'm still alive.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't my most unbelievable story( quiet very far from it), but I find it funny that I'll share with you all, and it just happen today when I went to go see Godzilla.

The screen was just starting to show trailers before the movies starts, and I had to go pee. So I got up to head to the exit so I can go down, and head to the restroom. I accidentally step on this big lady's foot, then she got up, and pushed me(Didn't really had much power in it. Barley moved me). I just looked at her and she look very angry so I just laughed, gave my apologies, and left. Came back, and once seated for the whole movie she kept looking at me, and giving me the death stare which I'm like "Not scare of no 300 pound lady. " I just ignore her, and she didn't gave me no eye contact once she passed me outside in the theaters. Her son gave me a look(I think he might have been her son. There where some other kids with her about teenage age), but I just looked and laughed at him, and he turned away.

I guess I ruin her night for something so small by accidentally stepping on her foot. lol!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

Took another one

Just got back from the hospital and spine is sort of back to normal, but now I walk at 57 degree angles. The good news is that I'm still alive.

Been testing out my new spine, went for a walk. Saw something up in the air that appeared to be crash landing towards my local park. Gonna go check it out.

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My old high school is haunted along two connecting hallways and the rooms there, which include: the band hall, the theatre room, and the big auditorium. The spirit down there is evil, and I had several instances where I was alone in the band hall and i felt the overwhelming feeling that I should leave.

Nothing really manifested until after I left, though. I believe the reason for that is because, while I went to school there, a pastor and his wife would come into the school at night and bless the rooms along that hallway by putting crosses in anointed oil above the doors. The janitors caught these people on security camera, but never reported it as a problem. That couple moved away when their youngest daughter graduated (same class as me), and the woman passed away several years ago. The school painted over the crosses. Now the fire department answers fire alarms when no one is at school, and several people have reported seeing the boy who haunts the school. I've considered going ghost hunting on the weekend, but I need to convince my friends to come with me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

Took another one

Been testing out my new spine, went for a walk. Saw something up in the air that appeared to be crash landing towards my local park. Gonna go check it out.

It was a f*cking helicopter full of lions. They are roaming around in a kiddy park as I type this, mowing down little kids like zebras. This is horrible. I don't even know what to do. I'm completely frozen. F*CK ONE OF THEM IS COMING TO M3 NOW AS EYE TYPI TIS OH SHIY IT HAS 9 LEG9403IOMPMI

mikesterman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

Took another one

It was a f*cking helicopter full of lions. They are roaming around in a kiddy park as I type this, mowing down little kids like zebras. This is horrible. I don't even know what to do. I'm completely frozen. F*CK ONE OF THEM IS COMING TO M3 NOW AS EYE TYPI TIS OH SHIY IT HAS 9 LEG9403IOMPMI

oh nooo... use your super spine, i bet you were going to play it as you have super powers now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

Took another one

Well it's not every day you get captured by a pride of mutated super lions with 9 legs each. Not only that, but these legs have four biceps each, and the lions were breathing fire. Luckily, I managed to convince them I was a god by screeching like a little girls. The little lion cubs with their 5 legs started licking me and sh*t. I don't know how long I can keep the screeching up for, though. My throat is on fire. If they find out I'm not actually a god they'll probably hang me to a lampost like they did to all the kids in the park. They f*cked up the swings too... oh nonon I hear onew43

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've fought an extra-dimensional predator of some sort multiple times.

My Mother was struck by lighting shortly before finding out she was pregnant. (with me)

I've had prophetic dreams.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

@racob7 said:

The other two aren't nearly as interesting as this one. Story time, please.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I won an F-Zero GX race at the hardest difficulty while drunk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know a woman who was shot in the forehead point blank. She still has the bullet in her head and she is still alive with no brain problems or nada.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

The other two aren't nearly as interesting as this one. Story time, please.

Ok, I'm not certain what it is but extra-dimensional predator is my best theory.

Since I was about 12 I've had several encounters with this thing. Basically I feel as if I'm being watched or stalked from every direction and then It takes a physical form and attacks me. It can only physically harm me and I can only harm it in it's physical form, but it seems to be capable of fear inducement just by being present.

The reason I think it's not native to our dimension is because when I look at it I can't tell what it looks like or how big it is, only that it's there. It also moves in directions that shouldn't exist in our world. If you've ever read Lovecraft, that should give you a basic idea of what I'm talking about. It's an alien in the most literal sense of the word, it doesn't even follow most of the rules of our universe.

Luckily I can feel when it's nearby and it doesn't seem to be much of a match for me unless it can ambush me. I still worry about it getting me while I'm sleeping, even though feeling it usually wakes me up. I'm hoping I can kill it somehow.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kissed a stingray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanked it and took a shower.

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

@lady_liberty said:

I know a woman who was shot in the forehead point blank. She still has the bullet in her head and she is still alive with no brain problems or nada.

Scans or GTFO

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By Wolverine008

I was born.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

swordmasterD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

@swordmasterd: Scans of what? Her head?

Yes, now where are those scans because I already started a few battle threads about that woman and I need scans

I was born.

I call BS

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Wolverine008
Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

Marville i can´t forget it and i cant believe that shit is real.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: You Wolverine nuthuggers are a dime a dozen. Nothing surprising about you n*ggas being born.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam:

Only a special few alpha males can be born Wolverine nut huggers!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08:

You meant beta, but it's k, we all make mistakes.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Magneto is better than Wolverine so at least you have some taste in characters.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But in all seriousness, I'm not sure if it's unbelievable, but I manage to escape drowning when I was 8.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

@i_like_swords said:

Took another one

Well it's not every day you get captured by a pride of mutated super lions with 9 legs each. Not only that, but these legs have four biceps each, and the lions were breathing fire. Luckily, I managed to convince them I was a god by screeching like a little girls. The little lion cubs with their 5 legs started licking me and sh*t. I don't know how long I can keep the screeching up for, though. My throat is on fire. If they find out I'm not actually a god they'll probably hang me to a lampost like they did to all the kids in the park. They f*cked up the swings too... oh nonon I hear onew43

I haven't stopped sh*tting paper cups for eight hours straight. I've lost an eye, my finger nails are purple, and I'm not sure if I can count to 41 anymore. But even worse, the mutated lion fire breathing demons were already deadlocked into a brutal war with the flying elephants of Ireland, and I'm f*cking stranded. I don't know how I'll hold out. I escaped their custody but I'm on my own now. And I can't remember the last time I saw so many sinks in one place. Nobody is washing their hands mind you, but so many bloody sinks.

I need to get a move on. ILS out.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

I've survived a car crash that was pretty bad. The car was upside down,smacked at any place you can think of and the gas tank had been hit and displaced pretty bad near me. And I went out of the car without a bruise even.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

My Grandfather was offered to be a Free Mason. He said no.

I'm dead serious.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Maimed a patrol car with a ditch witch.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RisingBean

I'd be very interested in hearing this story in detail if you're willing to share. I'm glad you walked away and I hope your recovery was full.