• 103 results
#1 Edited by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio

I am apparently a gorilla.

... alright then.

#3 Posted by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: Haha, not what you were expecting?

#4 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19759 posts) - - Show Bio
Brown Pelican
You are quite gregarious and love being part of a crowd. You are lighthearted and graceful at times, but somewhat awkward at others. On the water is where you feel most at home. In fact, fishing just may be one of your favorite pastimes.

Lol I hate pelicans.

#5 Posted by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio
@IronMan1234 said:

@JediXMan: Haha, not what you were expecting?

Not at all. I expected something else. I don't know what, but... I don't know.
#6 Posted by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I got this the first time, and was like..."this can't be right o_o"

#7 Posted by JediXMan (31598 posts) - - Show Bio
@IronMan1234

I'd try again, but I don't know what I would do differently. I think the problem is that the quiz needs more options.
#8 Edited by Illuminatus (9489 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a snowy owl... 

"Easy to get along with, you have a soft and mesmerizing appearance. You are a night owl who prefers cold-weather adventures. You are very quiet but have heightened senses, especially your eyesight." 

Apt description.
#9 Posted by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: There's a lot i think. Some options were salmon, tortoise, leopard, whale, box jellyfish (i woulda preferred this one), etc.

#10 Posted by The Stegman (26626 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm a Red Panda! :D 

You are gentle by nature, and your actions are determined and measured. You are very meticulous about your appearance and most often prefer to be alone. You enjoy daytime siestas and like to be active early in the morning and during the evening hours. Mountain getaways during cold weather are a favorite pastime. 

#11 Posted by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman: I believe you were looking for this ha.

#12 Posted by _Zombie_ (10471 posts) - - Show Bio

Pink River Dolphin, whatever the hell that is.

#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio
Giant Tortoise- Slow and steady, you are a creature of habit, and routine is very important to you. You prefer beach and shore activities and have been known to return to the same vacation spots year after year. You are gentle and have a huge heart, so others really enjoy your company.

Hm. That can't be right. I hate the ocean.

#14 Posted by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

Giant Tortoise- Slow and steady, you are a creature of habit, and routine is very important to you. You prefer beach and shore activities and have been known to return to the same vacation spots year after year. You are gentle and have a huge heart, so others really enjoy your company.

Hm. That can't be right. I hate the ocean.

B-but...why ToT?

#15 Posted by Gambit1024 (9843 posts) - - Show Bio

@IronMan1234: It's cold, dirty, and unforgiving.

#16 Posted by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024: I see, much like the surface eh? Anyway i respect your opinion sir.

#17 Posted by Project_Worm (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

I was litterally going to come in here and type DOLPHIN!!! Before I saw there was a quiz... I cant believe what i got! 

Your Inner Animal is a Pink River Dolphin  

You have a very special look about you and definitely stand out in a crowd. Your gentle disposition and generous heart make you a natural when hanging out with others. You are constantly drawn to water activities and are most at home in water.
#18 Posted by Deadcool (6759 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a Spectacled Bear, and that is cool =)

#19 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

F#CK YEAH, I'M A HIPPO!

#20 Posted by spartan92 (2512 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

i'm a Red Panda! :D

You are gentle by nature, and your actions are determined and measured. You are very meticulous about your appearance and most often prefer to be alone. You enjoy daytime siestas and like to be active early in the morning and during the evening hours. Mountain getaways during cold weather are a favorite pastime.

same here.

#21 Posted by Lance Uppercut (22979 posts) - - Show Bio

Some sort of hedgehog... WTF is gentle about me? And diminutive? I'm a god damn giant.

You have a gentle nature and enjoy a quiet, solitary lifestyle. Your diminutive size is deceiving; you really know how to take care of yourself. Nighttime is your favorite part of the day, and you appreciate just curling up and spending some downtime alone.
#22 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3157 posts) - - Show Bio

A snow Leopard..

#23 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
Well they got the swimming part right.

#24 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e said:

Brown Pelican
You are quite gregarious and love being part of a crowd. You are lighthearted and graceful at times, but somewhat awkward at others. On the water is where you feel most at home. In fact, fishing just may be one of your favorite pastimes.

Lol I hate pelicans.

Hahahahahaha. You are totally a pelican! I don't mean that in a bad way.

#25 Posted by ragdollpurps (16216 posts) - - Show Bio
Your Inner Animal is an
Amur Leopard
You appear to be a big old softie, but in fact you prefer a solitary lifestyle. A rare breed, you enjoy the rugged outdoors, and the colder the weather the better. When you do make the scene, you tend to play it cool and fade into the background.

Haha! A Leopard!

Except I'm more of a softie on the inside.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (38614 posts) - - Show Bio

An Iguana.

Your colorful personality makes you quite popular, and others enjoy being around you. You have a gentle nature but can become agitated when confronted. You enjoy traveling and particularly love basking in the sun.
#27 Posted by Mercy_ (91943 posts) - - Show Bio

Clouded Leopard FTW!

Your secretive nature makes you challenging to get to know. You look soft and cuddly and have a big heart, but you also have a quiet nature and tend to prefer life out of the spotlight. Escaping to the forest is a favorite pastime, especially in the warm weather of summer.
#28 Posted by Duchess (6000 posts) - - Show Bio

Lion, that's right. HBIC!

You take great pride in your family and enjoy spending time with large groups. A big old softie, you like having lots of friends. You walk proudly and have a very regal appearance.
#29 Posted by Queen's Halo (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

Your Inner Animal is a Sea Turtle.

You are a very rare breed indeed. Your big heart and gentle free spirit lead you to far-flung and exotic locales. Facing adversity at times, you stand strong and brave and persevere.

Hmmmm....

#30 Posted by Loki9876 (3065 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a sea otter.

weird because I am shy and the sea otter is social.

#31 Posted by IronMan1234 (247 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sexy Merc: Not the softie part haha?

#32 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio
@rogue_mar1e: Guess what I got, lovely? 

You are a big old softie but prefer a solitary lifestyle. You thrive in the coldest remote areas and definitely do not like the heat. An avid swimmer, you really enjoy being in or around the water. 
#33 Posted by Izaiah (5398 posts) - - Show Bio

A giant tortoise.  Not what I would have guessed but it seems appropriate enough >_>

#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Billy Batson (58605 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoidberg

(V) (;,,;) (V)

BB

#36 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11275 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17449 posts) - - Show Bio

Your Inner Animal is a Harbor Seal

You are very perceptive and your keen sense of awareness really serves you well. Your highly social nature makes you quite the life of the party. But when you really want to kick back, you head out for time on the water with friends and family.

That's right! I'm f*cking adorable >:-D

#38 Posted by Queen's Halo (2406 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mikepool said:

Your Inner Animal is a Harbor Seal

You are very perceptive and your keen sense of awareness really serves you well. Your highly social nature makes you quite the life of the party. But when you really want to kick back, you head out for time on the water with friends and family.

That's right! I'm f*cking adorable >:-D

I think that was obvious even before the test.

#39 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Amur Leopard

You appear to be a big old softie, but in fact you prefer a solitary lifestyle. A rare breed, you enjoy the rugged outdoors, and the colder the weather the better. When you do make the scene, you tend to play it cool and fade into the background.

TOTALLY AGREE!!! I love felines

#41 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36220 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by BritishMonkey (333 posts) - - Show Bio

a zebra

Your striking appearance and graceful style draw others to you. You are always happiest as part of the crowd. Soft and gentle, you create lifelong bonds and prefer a very orderly lifestyle. You are drawn to wide open spaces and warm climates.

sounds about right

#43 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
So majestic, and so beautiful.  

#44 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (36220 posts) - - Show Bio
@cyberninja said:
@spiderbat87 said:

LOL I think it's more likely that I'd be the little bird sitting behind it.
#45 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87 said:
@cyberninja said:
@spiderbat87 said:

LOL I think it's more likely that I'd be the little bird sitting behind it.
Awww well that sucks. 

#46 Posted by joshmightbe (24819 posts) - - Show Bio

The quiz said I was a hippo...........Steps back and prepares for possible fat jokes to come

#47 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5425 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Hippo...Oh my god

#48 Posted by cyberninja (10383 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:

The quiz said I was a hippo...........Steps back and prepares for possible fat jokes to come

I found your picture online but I can't upload it here cause comicvine can't upload a 43 GB picture.  

#49 Posted by joshmightbe (24819 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK: well look at it this way Hippos kill more people every year than any other animal in Africa combined so technically a Hippo is far more Dangerous than Lions, Hyenas, and Crocodiles combined

#50 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8127 posts) - - Show Bio

African wild dog?

You are a real pack animal and love running with the crowd. You are a team player and really prefer working with others. A rare breed, you love soaking up the sunshine in wide-open spaces.