#1 Posted by Blue Nighty (374 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#2 Posted by Speedfreak (553 posts) - - Show Bio

cronos trigger

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Between LoZ: TP, SSBM, and LoZ: OoT. SSBB will soon be up there too.

#4 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

City of Heroes

#5 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

SSBM. SSBB will soon be up there too."

i agree with this, but also FF7 and marvel vs capcom 1&2

#7 Posted by Octagon Freak (11158 posts) - - Show Bio

Gears of War, Dead Rising, and The Octagon Heroes video game.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge, Command and Conquer Red alert 1, Command and Conquer 1 Tiberian Dawn, Command And Conquer 2 Tiberian Sun, Command and Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, Command and Conquer Generals, Metroid Prime 1, 2, 3, and hunters, Starcraft, The Transformers: Decepticons for the ds, The Wii version of the transformers game, and Transformers Armada for the PS2, and Godzilla domination, Super Godzilla, Godzilla Destroy all Monsters Melee, Godzilla save the earth, Blazing Angels, Heatseaker, Bioshock, That RAH-66 Commanche simulator game, Godzilla destroy all monsters, Godzilla battle legends, Rampage Total Destruction, Rampage Universal tour, Rampage world tour, Rampage through time, Super smash brothers, Super Smash Brothers Melee, and many others.

#9 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

I have so many of them... Including Halo 3!

#10 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

FF7. I still play it for fun.

#11 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Goldeneye, Res Evil 1 and 4, FF 7 and 10, Banjo Kazooie, Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Does anyone else think that video games are getting worse as time goes on ? Because my N64 days were the happiest of my life.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Goldeneye, Res Evil 1 and 4, FF 7 and 10, Banjo Kazooie, Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Does anyone else think that video games are getting worse as time goes on ? Because my N64 days were the happiest of my life."

No. RTS gaming has only gotten better. And Godzilla game's are like root beer well for me any way, the newer the better.

#13 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

Gladius... then marvel ultimate alliance

#14 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone like the X-Men Legends games ? I didn't, it had sooooo much potential but just turned out really average.

#15 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Did anyone like the X-Men Legends games ? I didn't, it had sooooo much potential but just turned out really average."

i didn't mind them... they did lack something though

#16 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"I swear I should be a games designer, I'd make them so freaking awesome.. shame I don't know anything about programming really.."

Im going to be a video game designer. I am going to be in graphic design or programming or something like that.

#17 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I swear I should be a games designer, I'd make them so freaking awesome.. shame I don't know anything about programming really..

#18 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men legends could be better.

#19 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"I want to be the head designer for EA's Command and Conquer team. Though EA just doesn't have the same love as westwood does. EA treats it's employee's like human machines."

Im going to work for Insomniac games on ratchet and clank.

#20 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Do me a favour, make XMen Legends 3 and make it good. If you make it bad.. I'll find you.. glares

#21 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to be the head designer for EA's Command and Conquer team. Though EA just doesn't have the same love as westwood does. EA treats it's employee's like human machines.

#22 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Jax says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"I want to be the head designer for EA's Command and Conquer team. Though EA just doesn't have the same love as westwood does. EA treats it's employee's like human machines."

Im going to work for Insomniac games on ratchet and clank."

I would so love to make Red alert 4 I probably wouldn't climb up the ranks fast enough or get a job fast enough to design red alert 3. After all Red Alert was the best selling RTS series of all time and I mean all it's expansion packs and sequels combined which would be Red alert, Red Alert the Aftermath, Red alert Counterstrike, Red alert Retaliation, Red Alert 2, Red Alert 2 Yuri's revenge all together they can't be matched in sales..

#23 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Smash Bros. Melee (soon to be Brawl), and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption are my favourites.

#24 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught, which C&C do you like best ?

#25 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Dreadnaught, which C&C do you like best ?"

Red alert 2 Yuri's revenge. I could go on for years about how much I love Command and Conquer and why I think it's awesome.

#26 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you like Tiberian Sun ? That was the first one I loved..

#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Did you like Tiberian Sun ? That was the first one I loved.."

I love them all. The one I like the least would be Generals but generals is great to mod.

#28 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

I never got the map mod for 3, my new laptop's firewall cries whenever I so much as open a web page..

"You have moved the mouse, you must now reset your computer" kinda thing

#29 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

RA2's intro. A beutiful thing indeed, Especially when the soviets go and tear the U.S.A to pieces.

#30 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Remind me, how many oscars did they get ? :)

#31 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Remind me, how many oscars did they get ? :)"

None. Because the guys over there don't think in game movies are worthy of any award from them. :(

#32 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Fools.. RA2 made Citizen Kane look like Road Trip

#33 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

RA2's Soviet Ending.

My personal favorite. Anchorage's base got nuked, and the Allied nations' armies were totally destroyed. Yay!

#34 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't say things like that on the internet.. they're watching us.. they're everywhere.. you'll be black bagged and questioned by American Secret Service by morning

#35 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Once more the U.S was

pwned. This time every last air craft in san fransisco was downed by yuri's gattling cannon's.

#36 Posted by iwan (572 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't say I didn't warn you! Gonna try and get some sleep before I start work in 5 and a half hours. If you're not in Guantanamo, I'll speak to you soon Osama.

#37 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

iwan says:

"Don't say I didn't warn you! Gonna try and get some sleep before I start work in 5 and a half hours. If you're not in Guantanamo, I'll speak to you soon Osama."

If the FBI banned putting up stuff that shows the U.S bieng defeated in any way then the guys who made Red alert and World In Conflict would have been arrested already.

#38 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Metal Gear Solid

#39 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Metal Gear Solid"

Do you have any favorite RTS games? Or do you just like the FPS genre?

#40 Posted by Mr. Ubiquitous (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Sheeeeeeeeeeet....hands down, ASTEROIDS!

;)

#41 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

soccer or basketball

#42 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Paragon says:

"This has been done before. But my answer remains the same. Hockey, and texas hold 'em poker."

okay and hockey

#44 Posted by Paragon (7293 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before. But my answer remains the same. Hockey, and texas hold 'em poker.

#45 Posted by Heart of Infinity (1045 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many

Favorite FPS- Halo, Halo 3

Favorite fighting game: MVC 2 - Come on thanos is in it, it rocks

RPG- Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Cross, KH2

Third person shooter- Metal Gear Solid

Sports Game- Wii Sports

Adventure(i guess it falls in that category)- Super Mario 64, Sonic 3

Dont know where to put it- Streets of Rage, X-men Arcade game (forget its name)

Real life non video game- Basketball, Pool, Bowling

#46 Posted by crazy spidey (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

DAWN OF WAR

#47 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Heart of Infinity says:

"Too manyFavorite FPS- Halo, Halo 3Favorite fighting game: MVC 2 - Come on thanos is in it, it rocksRPG- Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Cross, KH2Third person shooter- Metal Gear SolidSports Game- Wii SportsAdventure(i guess it falls in that category)- Super Mario 64, Sonic 3Dont know where to put it- Streets of Rage, X-men Arcade game (forget its name)Real life non video game- Basketball, Pool, Bowling"

You lack an RTS.

#48 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"soccer or basketball"

Video games, not physical games.

#49 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I guess I'll say it again, ahem, Okami!
Post Edited:2007-10-19 23:16:12