• 65 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Doctor_Alchemist (94 posts) - - Show Bio

What is your favorite fictional weapon that you wish you could own? If the weapon is not well-known, try to include a picture or a description...

My favorite is the Crescent Rose, from the web-series RWBY. It is basically a high-caliber hybrid sniper-scythe...What could be better?

#2 Posted by Jonez120 (7154 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Lantern ring is the only right answer.

Description- It makes green stuff

/thread

#3 Edited by Xwraith (27893 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now it's three-dimensional maneuver gear, if that counts.

Online
#4 Edited by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

A lightsaber

A Boltgun (40k)

A Powerfist (40k)

A Chainsword (40k)

#5 Posted by DoctorXander (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightsabers all the way

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28784 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#7 Edited by swordmasterD (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

Me: Crescent rose, of course

Sees OP

me:F#ck You!

Maybe one of the Lantern rings (probably Green, Blue or white)

Though Nora's hammer/Grenade launcher magnhild.

Magnhild for those who don't know.

It's also ridable... Kind of.

OR The master sword

#8 Posted by Farkam (5875 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightsaber is p cool.

#9 Edited by scorpion2501 (7885 posts) - - Show Bio

@doctor_alchemist: This hammer is a lot cooler than that scythe imo.

Anyway:

This is probably my favorite weapon.

#10 Posted by Samimista (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Edited by Experio (18208 posts) - - Show Bio

Mjolnir

#12 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (8362 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Edited by RogueShadow (15358 posts) - - Show Bio

Genie's lamp.

Omnipotence for the win.

#14 Posted by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats from FFVII, right?...that, and Advent Children?

#15 Posted by Samimista (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

Thats from FFVII, right?...that, and Advent Children?

Final Fantasy VIII! Squall's gunblade. ^__^ Though, I do love Cloud's Buster Sword! Very iconic.

Do you have a favorite weapon? =O

#16 Posted by Racob7 (8537 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#17 Edited by WarBlade539 (5128 posts) - - Show Bio

Quantum Bands

Mjolnir

Asura's fists.

#18 Posted by Wolverine08 (49140 posts) - - Show Bio

Online
#19 Edited by SpitfirePanda (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Party cannons are functional and festive.

#20 Posted by XImpossibruX (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightsaber, Wolverine's claws and Kratos' blades are the correct answers.

#21 Edited by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

Thats from FFVII, right?...that, and Advent Children?

Final Fantasy VIII! Squall's gunblade. ^__^ Though, I do love Cloud's Buster Sword! Very iconic.

Do you have a favorite weapon? =O

From the FF series? Probably any of Barrett's Gun-Arms. I love the way they look.

#22 Posted by Samimista (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

Thats from FFVII, right?...that, and Advent Children?

Final Fantasy VIII! Squall's gunblade. ^__^ Though, I do love Cloud's Buster Sword! Very iconic.

Do you have a favorite weapon? =O

From the FF series? Probably any of Barrett's Gun-Arms. I love the way they look.

Hehe! =D That is awesome. I'd love to someday buy the weapons from FF for decoration. Would look so cool. 0.0

#23 Posted by EpicTayMan (2663 posts) - - Show Bio

~Green Lanters Ring

~Thors Hammer

~WonderWoman's Lasso

~Aqua man's Triton

~Batman's Baterang

#24 Edited by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

Thats from FFVII, right?...that, and Advent Children?

Final Fantasy VIII! Squall's gunblade. ^__^ Though, I do love Cloud's Buster Sword! Very iconic.

Do you have a favorite weapon? =O

From the FF series? Probably any of Barrett's Gun-Arms. I love the way they look.

Hehe! =D That is awesome. I'd love to someday buy the weapons from FF for decoration. Would look so cool. 0.0

lol, that would be cool. Just a bunch of epic weapons all over your house. Basically saying...yeah, intruders...STAY AWAY!

#25 Posted by Eisenfauste (14834 posts) - - Show Bio
  • GL ring
  • Lightsaber
  • Bolter
#26 Posted by Samimista (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Hehe! =D I got a dagger from my dad already. ^__^

My mom hates it but, I hope to get a Rambo knife next. xD My brother has one and two samurai swords! =O

#27 Edited by Orician_Seis (533 posts) - - Show Bio

Lightsaber. Orange ring maybe

#28 Posted by BlackLegRaph (2525 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lantern ring. "Beware my power!"

#29 Posted by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Hehe! =D I got a dagger from my dad already. ^__^

My mom hates it but, I hope to get a Rambo knife next. xD My brother has one and two samurai swords! =O

That's cool. I have a childhood buddy that has dozens of sword sets. My favorite, is his replica of Sephiroth's Masamune. Its like 6' long. lol

#30 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2548 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man's Armor

Mjolnir

Captain America's Shield

Wolverines Adamantium claws

Silver Surfer's Surf Board

#31 Posted by judasnixon (9278 posts) - - Show Bio

The Holy Hand Grenade.....

#32 Edited by Chibi_cute (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

GUNDAM

#33 Edited by TexasDingo (263 posts) - - Show Bio

The Master Sword

#34 Posted by judasnixon (9278 posts) - - Show Bio

The Pump from Dig Dug........

#35 Posted by swordmasterD (2585 posts) - - Show Bio

BASS CANNON (look it up)

#36 Posted by Samimista (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

@nerdork: Hehe! =D I got a dagger from my dad already. ^__^

My mom hates it but, I hope to get a Rambo knife next. xD My brother has one and two samurai swords! =O

That's cool. I have a childhood buddy that has dozens of sword sets. My favorite, is his replica of Sephiroth's Masamune. Its like 6' long. lol

Woah. 0.0 I had no idea the sword is that long! =O I envy your buddy's sword sets! They are very cool.

#37 Posted by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

That's cool. I have a childhood buddy that has dozens of sword sets. My favorite, is his replica of Sephiroth's Masamune. Its like 6' long. lol

Woah. 0.0 I had no idea the sword is that long! =O I envy your buddy's sword sets! They are very cool.

When you hold the Masamune, it is ridiculous. I mean, the entire thing is taller than I am. Lol. I always wanted to get into collecting swords and knives. But, I never did. Now, I collect comic books, toys and artwork (comic, or sci-fi, themed…mostly Alex Ross).

#38 Posted by Samimista (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

@nerdork said:

That's cool. I have a childhood buddy that has dozens of sword sets. My favorite, is his replica of Sephiroth's Masamune. Its like 6' long. lol

Woah. 0.0 I had no idea the sword is that long! =O I envy your buddy's sword sets! They are very cool.

When you hold the Masamune, it is ridiculous. I mean, the entire thing is taller than I am. Lol. I always wanted to get into collecting swords and knives. But, I never did. Now, I collect comic books, toys and artwork (comic, or sci-fi, themed…mostly Alex Ross).

Woah! 0.0 Can't believe that. I'm only 5'2 so fairly short compared to it. xD

Aw. =D Now that sounds really fun. Always love video game and comic figures. 0.0 When I move out, I'd love to decorate my room with Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, and Deadly Class posters. ^__^ Only have a Thor: Dark Worlds poster hung up above the bed and have Kanji writing on the wall. =D

Also would love to get this:

#39 Posted by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork said:

@samimista said:

@nerdork said:

That's cool. I have a childhood buddy that has dozens of sword sets. My favorite, is his replica of Sephiroth's Masamune. Its like 6' long. lol

Woah. 0.0 I had no idea the sword is that long! =O I envy your buddy's sword sets! They are very cool.

When you hold the Masamune, it is ridiculous. I mean, the entire thing is taller than I am. Lol. I always wanted to get into collecting swords and knives. But, I never did. Now, I collect comic books, toys and artwork (comic, or sci-fi, themed…mostly Alex Ross).

Woah! 0.0 Can't believe that. I'm only 5'2 so fairly short compared to it. xD

Aw. =D Now that sounds really fun. Always love video game and comic figures. 0.0 When I move out, I'd love to decorate my room with Final Fantasy, Metal Gear, and Deadly Class posters. ^__^ Only have a Thor: Dark Worlds poster hung up above the bed and have Kanji writing on the wall. =D

Also would love to get this:

WOW! Do you practice Kanji? That is a true skill.

#40 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11751 posts) - - Show Bio

Shark Skin from Naruto.

#41 Edited by Cap10nate (3357 posts) - - Show Bio

X-O Manowar armor.

Quantum Bands.

Green Lantern Ring.

Online
#42 Edited by Samimista (21899 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerdork: Ha ha, I'm afraid it was merely myself trying to imitate it from Google. XD Did it back almost four years ago? =O

Do you know it?

#43 Posted by SoA (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

#44 Edited by hyiena (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

The Cerebral Bore from Turok Rage Wars. It fires an orb that bores into your skull then explodes.

#45 Edited by waezi2 (11967 posts) - - Show Bio

Trick-arrows.

#46 Edited by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

@samimista said:

@nerdork: Ha ha, I'm afraid it was merely myself trying to imitate it from Google. XD Did it back almost four years ago? =O

Do you know it?

I only know that, put very simply, it is the Japanese version of calligraphy. But, to do it properly, you have to harness the chi, or elements around you (earth, water, fire, wind and void). Each character you complete is suppsed to be representative of the energy you harnessed to create it. Now, this may be false, i just read a lot of books based in Japan (i.e Shogun, Musashi, Young Samurai, etc), and the art form of Kanji is mentioned quite often. Samurai, during the rule of the Shogunate, were priviledged with learning this skill. It was said that a samurai could never be complete if he/she was not also a poet.

#47 Posted by Cloakx14 (7122 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther's Vibranium suit.

Online
#48 Edited by Pwok21 (2464 posts) - - Show Bio

A toss-up between Vergil's Yamamoto from DMC3, the Ballistic Fist from Fallout: New Vegas and Magus' Scythes from Chrono Trigger.

#49 Posted by The Stegman (30066 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbonzakura

Loading Video...

#50 Posted by Doomnaut (2442 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil's Billy Club.