Your Favorite ANIME/MANGA and COMICBOOK Quotes

• 163 results
OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

If it is outside anime or comics you can post it too.

I'll start:

No, Clark, you're missing the point of the question. Why do I keep that giant penny? Or old costumes, models of the Batmobile? Orphans are collectors, Clark. Losing so much... makes it that much harder to give things up.

BATMAN

"Knowledge and awareness are vague, and perhaps better called illusions. Everyone lives within their own subjective interpretation..."

ITACHI UCHIHA

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Abocado

Cool Thread

This world is Rotten. Rotten people should be killed off to cleanse this world.

Yagami Raito (Death Note)

No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm the guy who is gonna whoop your ass, name's Ichigo Kurosaki, how you doing? - Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach English Dub.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: what arc was that from? I love ichigo. Hal jordan and ichigp are my fav comic and anime characters

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There probably isn’t any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Orochimaru

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

There is hope, there is ALWAYS hope

Barry Allen
Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ostyo

@martyyy15: It's from when he meets Renji for the very first time way back at the start of the show.

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is my perception that a true friend never relies on another’s dream. A person with the potential to be my true friend must be able to find his reason for life without my help. And, he would have to put his heart and soul into protecting his dream. He would never hesitate to fight for his dream, even against me. For me, a true friend is one who stands equal on those terms.

Griffith (Berserk)

No Caption Provided

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everbody deals with grief differently right? Some people fuck at funerals...I cut off heads. - Travis Touchdown, No More Heroes 2

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly: Handicap? Is that another word for coffin? Ahahahahaha!!

Deadpool: Brain, you have failed me!

Azmuth(I know he isn't exactly anime or anything, but it's still cool.): You think I can't? I am Azmuth, creator of the omnitrix, sculptor of worlds, smartest being in five galaxies. Of course I can take it from you!....Ben Tennyson, take it from him.

Professor Paradox: Just know one thing, if you follow through with your plan there is nowhere in space-time you can hide from me.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CHUCKY47

Don't f*ck with the chuck

Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t believe in god. There’s no proof he exists. In a world where there isn’t even proof of the future, the past exists. Even if it’s tainted with misunderstandings and delusions, if the people themselves believe in it, the past is the truth to them. And, if you base your actions or your life around it, in a way, it’s a type of god itself.

Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

" It's on B*tch " - Hank Pym to Reed Richards

" With great power comes great responsibility " - Uncle Ben

" Bruce please... just keep my boy safe.. please just keep him safe. He's at the door, Tim, if something happens - Tim, I need you to focus .. TIM! You listening Time? Good. Then understand one thing: if you don't get here, it's not your fault. I need you to know this, Tim - It's not your fault okay? You didn't do this. I love you Tim. I love you just like your mother loves you. What you do for all those people... it's worth it Tim. Never question it. It's worth it. Tell Bruce to take care of you. " - Jack Drake to his son before his Death

" I chose this life. I know what I'm doing, and on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either. " - Bruce Wayne

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OverLordArhas
Abocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The world lies! Thou shalt not commit murder, thou shalt not bear false witness, thou shalt not cheat, thou shalt not steal, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife. All of these are lies! Mere illusions and nothing more! They don’t want to be killed, they don’t want to be robbed, using the twin lies of justice and morality, the weak are endeavouring to protect themselves. But the first truth is that the strong devour the weak, so let us feed upon people, upon wealth, upon riches and power! We at Britannia shall feast upon the raw flesh of the world itself! We will crush this deception and bring forth the truth! All Hail Britannia!

Emperor Charles zi Britannia (Code Geass)

No Caption Provided

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17 god_spawn  Moderator

Because I can't remember the exact quotes and I'm too lazy to look for the comic, I'll post the movie quote.

Jason Todd: Ignoring what he's done in the past. Blindly, stupid, disregarding the entire graveyards he's filled, the thousands of who have suffered, the friends he's crippled. You know, I thought... I thought I'd be the last person you'd ever let him hurt. If it had been you that he beat to a bloody pulp, if he had taken you from this world, I would've done nothing but search the planet for this pathetic pile of evil death-worshiping garbage and sent him off to hell.

Batman: You don't understand. I don't think you'd ever understood.

Jason Todd: What? What, your moral code just won't allow for that? It's too hard to cross that line?

Batman: No. God Almighty, no. It'd be too damned easy. All I've ever wanted to do is kill him. A day doesn't go by I don't think about subjecting him to every horrendous torture he's dealt out to others and them end him.

Joker: Aw. So you do think about me.

Batman: But if I do that, if I allow myself to go down into that place, I'll never come back.

Jason Todd: Why? I'm not talking about killing Penguin or Scarecrow or Dent. I'm talking about him. Just him. And doing it because... Because he took me away from you.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#18 god_spawn  Moderator

Totally forgot I had scans of some of these.

No Caption Provided

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"The whereabouts of Batman remain unknown. And yet...I can see him now, in the grip of implacable forces, innumerable foes. Somewhere without hope.

In a place where all seems lost. And I know this...the enemy will look away, for just a moment, underestimating him for that single fraction of a second too long. And no matter how dark the night...

...There will be no hiding place for evil."

- Alfred, Batman: Last Rites

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

No Caption Provided

Heh, Dev is awesome.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizenbane: Not a big fan of Final Crisis, but I do love how Darkseid is portrayed.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn:

Cool, I will watch Batman: Under the Redhood Animated movie again they portrayed it perfectly there.

camera_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Grant Morrison, Supergods: What Masked Vigilantes, Miraculous Mutants, and a Sun God from Smallville Can Teach Us About Being Human

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By OverLordArhas

“Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Grant Morrison, Supergods: What Masked Vigilantes, Miraculous Mutants, and a Sun God from Smallville Can Teach Us About Being Human

No Caption Provided

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Only a bitter little adolescent boy could confuse realism with pessimism.”

(Flex Mentallo #4, 1996).

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edge of it with fire." - Ayanami Rei, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh, tedium is such a crime. It takes the limited amount time given to man and rather then spending it in indolence or drowning it in pleasure, it just sits there, sucking, eating them up. I can't put up with that. Tedium is a crime! Death to tedium!! Die, die, won't you die now, die, die, die! Die you! Die me! - Graham Specter, Baccano!

Thank you! Fuck you! The star is here! - Ladd Russo, Baccano!

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo:

Ahhh oh ok. Haha funny he got his ass kicked shortly after XD. But Ichigo is totally badass

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@ostyo: Please censor your Ladd Russo, Baccono! quote.

One of my favorites is :

- Hunter Zolomon (Zoom)

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Placed against the ''purity'' of those in the upper class,why do the villain of the world look look humane in comparison? It's because the world's, in the hands of scum like them, an it's screwed to hell...don't they even realized that ? I mean we're not the nicest guys, but at least we have our charming sides, ain't that right Killer.

- Eustass Kid

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided

One of my favorite Cap quotes of all time.

martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By martyyy15

@tg1982:

Wow!! Think I just found a new qoute to use. That is so american that saying, freaking epic!!!

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@god_spawn: In my opinion the movie version was better.

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By tg1982
martyyy15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jorgevy

@tg1982 said:

One of my favorite Cap quotes of all time.

me too, love it.

Kurosaki Ichigo: "People who stand out in the crowd are hated"

Vegeta: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXP3OtCcpf0 - it's more the context of the quote and what it means than the actual quote

"No!! Get out of my Head!…You may have invaded my mind and my body…But there’s one thing a Saiyan always keeps…his PRIDE!"

and many other small speeches Vegeta has.

Son Goku: "Wake up! Majin Buu's eaten everyone we care about. Everyone is gone! Even Bulma. They've become part of Buu. They can't even die! I just thought the least we could do, is put our old differences aside, just this once, and really work together. We owe that to our teammates, our families Vegeta! Our friends! Look, you've always talked about our Saiyan race, how we're the last of a mighty people, well it's time we accept that were starting a new race. One that can be just as strong, just as proud, but not if we're caught up in our old birthrights to see what's right in front of us! We've lost our old race Vegeta, lets not lose this one too!"

Uzumaki Naruto: "I'm strong because I have people to protect!"

"The hero always arrives late"

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"

even if I really hate Sasuke and think the whole "saving Sasuke" thing is stupid, this quote is just super awesome:

"I don't care who I have to fight!

If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!

If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!

If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!

And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!

Even If I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!"

Rock Lee: "a genius uh? what does that mean? 'genius'? so I was not born with a lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji, but I work hard and I never give up! that is my gift, that is my ninja way!"

Hatake Kakashi: "The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."

Eren Jaeger: "I'm going to kill them all. Every f*reak*ing one of them!"

Mewtwo: "A human sacrificed himself...to save the Pokemon. I pitted them against each other. But not until I saw them put aside their differences did I see the true power they all share deep inside. I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Meowth: "You're right. We do have a lot in common. The same Earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same, instead of always looking at what's different... well, who knows?"

James Vega: "Adrenaline's better than oxygen any day!"

Superman: "I wouldn't have it any other way. Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear... until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, and justice becomes the reality we all share - I'll never stop fighting. Ever."

Superman to General Zod: "I can't take your life, much as I'm tempted. But my code doesn't say a damn thing about not battering you to within an inch of it, murderer!"

Darkseid to Batman: "You still try to fight. Can't you see that it's hopeless?"

Superman in response to the above statement: "That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something. To break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't ya, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am! "

also, on a funny note:
Commander Shepard - YOU BIG STUPID JELLYFISH!

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So tell me, what's it like living in a constant state of stupidity? - Hiei, Yu Yu Hakusho

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Kerrigan, Queen of Blades: You see, at this point, I'm pretty much the Queen Bitch of the Universe. And none of your little soldiers or space ships will stand in my way again.

Primal Kerrigan: I now see my true enemy. He waits for me in the void, wielding powers I cannot imagine. I go to face him, having renounced everything: My humanity. My identity. The man I love. But I will not face this enemy alone. I am the Swarm.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you."

- Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z)

Superman: "I can only tell you what I believe, Diana: humankind has to be allowed to climb to its own destiny. We can't carry them there."

Flash: "But that's what she's saying. What's the point? Why should they need us at all?"

Superman: "To catch them if they fall."

-JLA #4, Grant Morrison

"It would be meaningless to fight with you now. You're too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside you. Silently."

-Son Goku (Even if the dub can be corny at times, it's got it's great lines)

Naomi Misora: "Why do you keep looking at your watch?"

Light Yagami: "Oh... It's because... [Pauses] Because I'm Kira"

-Light Yagami (Death Note)

"I wasn't sure how long I could sustain the effort without breaking in two. It was as though the only thing holding my body together was my one burning desire to be better then Kakarott. Sometimes I thought I was losing my mind. Why wasn't I able to obtain what Kakarot had obtained?! It didn't make any sense. It was infuriating and it was my fury that kept me alive."

-Vegeta (Last DBZ quote, I swear)

Batman: (to Superman) Everyone looks up to you. They listen to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired. And let's face it "Superman"... the last time you really inspired anyone ... was when you were dead.

-Batman, Infinite Crisis

I'll think of more later.

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would you rather die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

-Harvey Dent from the Dark Knight

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world - No. You move."

~ Captain America

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_PAIN
No Caption Provided

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pain: DUUUUUUUUUUUDE so many awesome pics! where are you getting all of these? my pc is gonna be full of these when I'm done saving them!!!

The_PAIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_pain: Epiiiic!

I'm telling you this because you don't get it, you think you get it, but that's not the same as actually getting it. Get it? - Kakashi, Naruto