• 66 results
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

This is a thread where you can brag about basically anything badass, cool, or even lucky you've done in any game, whether it be fist fighting a deathclaw on fallout or sniping a plane whilst jumping off an exploding building in battlefield, all stories are welcome.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've done some 1 v 4s in Armored Core V, which I thought was pretty cool.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. my most recent experience I'm fighting a legendary sentrybot in Fallout 4. It's killed me a dozen times and I'm respawning right prior to it rolling up. My sidekick is in my power armor and I'm almost dead after any missile barrage, if I manage to make it. Damn thing finally overheats with it's back to me and I shoot it in the fusion core, causing it to blow up.

I felt so cool except I was in the blast radius and blew up too. Had to fight that thing about five more times after before I finally beat him for good.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thekillerklok

I once killed a guild of 30+ imperial players who where in the middle of raiding Death watch bunker to collect a 10000 credit bounty on one of there players (overtly flagged for pvp).

Nothing quite like being a bounty hunter in swg. (Sadly I ended up player banned from nearly every settlement on the server Had friends help supply me weapons/armor/buffs because most shops were in said settlements.)

Ir1t-4t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ir1t-4t

I beat Terra on Critical mode in KH2 Final Mix.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 thedailybagel  Moderator

Bump!

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Avatar_of_Green

@risingbean said:

Ok. my most recent experience I'm fighting a legendary sentrybot in Fallout 4. It's killed me a dozen times and I'm respawning right prior to it rolling up. My sidekick is in my power armor and I'm almost dead after any missile barrage, if I manage to make it. Damn thing finally overheats with it's back to me and I shoot it in the fusion core, causing it to blow up.

I felt so cool except I was in the blast radius and blew up too. Had to fight that thing about five more times after before I finally beat him for good.

The only way I die on Fallout 4, even on Very Hard, is when something does massive single-shot damage like that. DPS means nothing to me. You could shoot me all day with a minigun but I will just pause and heal before I die. But one single missile out of nowhere and BOOM! Gone, I'm the headless horseman.

Loving Fallout 4 so much BTW.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatar_of_green: I've been caught with damage over time now and again when I don't pay attention because stimpacks take a few seconds to heal you. I'm still used to the old system of healing from the edge of death and things being more forgiving. With that said, yeah those one shot killers are rough. I'm finding explosives to be about the most dangerous thing in the Commonwealth.

I guess I have another story. I went to a certain area in the northeast sector of the map and ran across a particularly deadly Deathclaw. It had decimated a group of Gunners mercs and I went up to fight it. One hit kills pretty much. (It grabbed me a few times and impaled me to death.) It took about 10 tries, a bottlecap mine, a few grenades, the critical bank feat maxed out, some chems to slow time, and do extra damage, head shot after head shot with my decked out pistol (perked to be max damage as well) and my cohort running a screen to keep me alive, but I finally managed to take his head off as I was backed into a corner with him swiping down at me.

Talk about tense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Headshotting a cloaked spy in Team Fortress 2.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'l never forget a game of NCAA football I played with one of my friends in college.

We were both Div-1AA teams (back then they weren't called FBS or FCS or whatever), I think it was Montana State vs Stephen F. Austin.

Anyways, I was down by a lot after halftime, like 42-21, but by the end of the fourth quarter I'm only down 63-70, make a stop (finally) and get the ball back with 10 seconds left. I'm using SFA and I return the punt for a touchdown from my own 20 yard line miraculously breaking multiple tackles, finally scoring to make the score 69-70 with like 1 second left on the clock. Instead of kicking a FG to go to OT, I decide to end it and go for 2. So I hit the 2 point conversion with my QB running into the endzone and go ahead 71-70 with 1 second left. Celebration and shit-talking ensues. I then proceed to squib kick the ball downfield and MSU fields it with an upfield player, who laterals to their "star" receiver. This dude proceeds to break like 3 tackles, spin past 2 other players, run down the sideline and break 1 more tackle before falling into the endzone to beat me 76-71. I will never forget the end of that game.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

After my dad 'dies' countless times on the Bane hotel boss in Arkham Origins, I give it a shot and only die once before whuppin' his Santa Priscan ass

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating Challenge 6 in Vanquish.

Stan Rodriguez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating Oreistein and Smough for the first time without help

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 thedailybagel  Moderator

@risingbean: @avatar_of_green: grenades and mines are the things that kill me the most, they do so much damage and if your not ready for them they can more or less oneshot you if your unlucky. Flamers kill me quite quickly as well.

I've only had a few encounters with deathclaws so far; the one at the start, in a museum and during a railroad mission. The first two I went in prepared and had a fair amount of trouble, the third happened yesterday and Jesus christ was it nerve racking. I like to role play a bit in Bethesda games, as in when I'm with the BOS I'll use power armour and energy weapons, Minutemen I'll use rural gear and rifles ect. so I'm doing a railroad mission using a revolver and the gear I stole from Preston, not having much trouble, I decide to go and explore the bottom area of this building seeing as I thought I dealt with all the enemies. Next thing I know I'm being picked up by a freaking deathclaw and thrown halfway across the room, smacked 2 more times with barely enough time to get a shot off and basically no health left (used up all my stimpaks earlier and have no armour more or less). My character is stumbling around crippled in two limbs, completely unprepared and I'm at the controller sweating like a pig because I turned off auto save about half an hour prior because it kept taking 30 seconds to do for some reason. The deathclaw runs off and beats seven shades of crap out of piper, throws her into a wall and incapcitates her whilst I fire everything I have into its back. It begins charging at me and winds up to attack but at the last few seconds I start spamming A and manage to pacify it just before it kills me.

Screw the loot, screw piper, I got out of there as quick as my crippled limbs could carry me.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating "good" players in 1v1s in Uncharted 3.

Beating my cousin in Black Ops 2.

Getting 40+ kills with the jetpack in Killzone 3.

Jumping off the tallest building in Arkham City.

Getting a 50+ combo in Arkham City.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obtaining Ashes of Al'ar.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: That museum of witchcraft is where the Deathclaw that gave me so much trouble hung out.I've met a few others, even took on two at once (irradiated green Hulk looking one and a norm) and had less difficulty.

I'm glad Deathclaws are not so deadly this time out, but still deadly enough. I've had more trouble with robots and the Followers of Atom.

And I'm with you, I've died more to thrown grenades then anything else.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've had countless badass moments in Halo. Probably some of my Exterminations (kill the whole team in a few seconds) and Killionares (kill ten enemies within 4 seconds of each other).

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat Tyson in the original Nintendo game.

I can also do some pretty sick aerial goals in Rocket League. ;)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

All multiplayer:

Uncharted 2:

• Sneaking up and stealth-killing 3 guys in a row who were all in a nice, straight line, and not one of them turned around.
  • Had 3 bullets in a Desert Eagle, and no other ammo. Me vs 2 guys. Two shots killed the one guy, and the other guy went down with a headshot using the final bullet.

Starhawk:

• A landed Hawk was shooting at me. I jumped and shot my sniper rifle, somehow getting a headshot on the pilot... I have no idea how, but I did and I took the Hawk.

Warhawk:

• Too many to mention. But mostly: just jumping on low Warhawks and destroying them with anything I had (wrench, grenades, etc.). I also loved sniping Warhawks out of the sky.
Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Finally beating Majora's Mask after several years of owning it.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Catching a full health Zapdos with a poke ball in Blue.

Catching Mewtwo with my last poke ball in Blue.

OHKoing a guy's whole team with my DD'ed up Salamence after his Froslass missed Blizzard 4 times in a row.

Finding Raikou as the first wild pokemon in a playthrough of Crystal.

Getting Mew in Blue.

2 stocking my friend in Sm4sh who was talking mad sh!t.

2 stocking another guy so badly to this day he'd rather commit suicide than 1v1 me.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Winning a 1v5 in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and single handedly saving my team from losing

Causing a massive comeback in smite with a perfect Odin ult.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

-Going 22 - 0 in Halo 3. My teammates in the match prior were calling me the N-word. So, I was pretty pissed off and tight-lipped, as a result. The game that I had a 22-kill streak in was against those guys, I just happened to be on the opposite team that time. I immediately blocked them after the match to prevent any potential hate mail.

-In Dragon Quest VIII, I barely managed to defeat the Godbird. All of my characters were dead except for Yangus, and I won with the Helm Splitter attack. I can't remember if Yangus was low on health or not. I've had a lot of other close-calls in that game, but this is the most memorable one.

-Taking out a whole team in Halo Reach with one shot from the sniper rifle in Slayer. All of them were grouped tightly together on the other side of the Boardwalk map, so I took advantage of the situation.

-In the first Gears of War on Warzone, we went into sudden death. I (Cole) was the last person alive on my team, along with another guy on the other team. From one side of the Gridlock map (up the stairs near the restaurant side, on the west side of the Belltower where the Boomshot spawn is), I already had the Longshot aimed in his direction while he was ducking behind cover where the Longshot usually spawns (Boardwalk area). But, he felt the need to mess with my aim by poking his head in and out like a Whack-a-Mole. I looked over to my homie, K-Rich, who was sitting in the room watching me play, and said "watch this." With perfect timing and only one shot, the other guy's head exploded like a strawberry Fanta. Everyone was busting out laughing over the mic during the match's intermission.

Winning a 1v5 in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare and single handedly saving my team from losing

LOL. I've seen gameplay for that game. It looks fun, but it also looks freaking hilarious.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Being invited to join a WOGL clan in CA because they saw how good I was playing as a new player. I wasn't even that impressed with my score in that game as well.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think this wins tbh

I looked over to my homie, K-Rich, who was sitting in the room watching me play, and said "watch this." With perfect timing and only one shot, the other guy's head exploded like a strawberry Fanta. Everyone was busting out laughing over the mic during the match's intermission.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Bump!

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

I was playing Black Ops multiplayer the other day looking for targets through a second story window when all of a sudden four guys come around the corner at the same time about forty yards away. I dropped one of them then ducked behind cover To avoid oncoming fire. I then threw a flash bang to stall them in place, exited out the side door, jumped the gap between rooftops, and came up beside them as their vision just started clearing. None of them saw my manuver, so I caught them completely off guard when I used my silenced rifle to drop two of them from the rooftop and then dropped to the ground to kill the last guy who was hiding.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating Oreistein and Smough for the first time without help

Is that even possible?

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AlphaQ

I completed Dark Souls and beat the Four Kings on my first try.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

I think this wins tbh

I looked over to my homie, K-Rich, who was sitting in the room watching me play, and said "watch this." With perfect timing and only one shot, the other guy's head exploded like a strawberry Fanta. Everyone was busting out laughing over the mic during the match's intermission.

LOL. It was my most memorable gaming moment. I remember it so vividly.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going 43-2 in black ops 2 Team Deathmatch, also got the Swarm.

Multiple VTOL's, almost all from using the shotfun

Being pretty good at Halo 3 team battles

Mapping someone with a grenade in Reach

Avatar image for deadpool_the_merc_with_a_mouth
Deadpool_The_Merc_With_A_Mouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

All in Team Fortress 2:

• Owning 5 enemies with only 4 grenades as Demoman.
  • Rocket jumping at a great hieght and blowing the enemies below me.
  • Spawn camping and dominating 2 enemies.
  • Airshot.
  • Headshot to an enemy when I wasn't even aiming well.
  • Multiple critical hits at the same time.
SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beating Witcher 2 and 3 on Death March like a real man.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Question.. Any plans to build a scientist sort and team up with Strong and do a "Banner and Hulk" game?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thedailybagel  Moderator

@risingbean: I hadnt really thought of that lol. I might try it after I finish my two current playthroughs.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: Let me know if you do it and anything awesome happens.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember doing a 2v4 match in Halo 3 ranked match, 2 of our teammates quit and it was just me and, him cleaning house ended up winning, only moment I can think of.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

When I realised there was a way you could walk on the outside of the hanger in Star Wars Battlefront 2, that kept me entertained for ages as a boy.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By Jestersmiles

Penta kill in League of Legends

winning a 4v1 in socom 2

1 minutes left in Madden my friend returns a punt kick for a touchdown to put him ahead. Next possession do the same to win the game.

Being a beast in Gears of War period.

Being a beast with Harley in Infinite Crisis
Being a beast with Harley in Infinite Crisis

Loading Video...

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well on halo reach i once went 25-0 i beat the civ5 ai on hard in like 2 hours. My league penta kill going into the canabal place in new vegas breaking into the feast room. Then punching a guy and getting swarned with no weapons by the canes.

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Off the top of my head, probably killing Caesar and his entire camp in Fallout: New Vegas.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

Beat my best friend in an old NBA game with a last second 3 pointer by Elden Campbell...hahahahaha

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Just_Banter

Well, I did just beat the BO3 campaign solo on realistic, guess that's something. And I do have pretty impressive K/D's and W/L's on pretty much every FPS I own.

ui876will

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when I stomped my best friend playing with the worst soccer club ever while he was using Real Madrid in FIFA 16.

Avatar image for walkthedinosaur
WalkTheDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beat Battle toads on 2 player. BY MYSELF. GG get on my level.

No Caption Provided

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

I've added some pretty impressive lap times on Ford Raceing 1-3 for Ps1 and Xbox.

Avatar image for redxiii18881990
Redxiii18881990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Defeated both ruby and emerald in final fantasy 7 without saving between fights.

Defeated nemesis and penance in ffx.

Got my mother base up to 250 in the world on Xbox one.

Was in the top 600 for resident evil 5 on professional. As well as the top 200 for the mercenaries mode on the ship level.

Was the 67 deadliest pirate in the world on ac black flags.

Destroyed the 13th in the world at dead or alive 4.

Completed ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden 2 on master ninja.

After failing miserably to complete gta 3 when I was younger (espresso-2-go, couldn't beat it) I managed to complete it when I was around 16.