Young Justice and the 5 year time lapse!! Possible spoilers!

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Postacrat

So who else saw it today, was it not sweet? I thought it was, what did you think about the new roster and the now grown up members of the Young Justice squad? Are they doing a great job with this or what, cause I most certainly am a fan!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I was gonna make a thread talking about it, but since this one's here, I'll say it here 

THE EPISODE WAS FLIPPING AWESOME!!! 

RogueOracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RogueOracle

It was awesome!! I love the new additions but I want to see a bit more of the old gang.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By _Zombie_

It was pretty freaking awesome. I think my favorite out of the new members is Blue Beetle.

And Lobo was sweet!

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

I loved the new members, but i want to know what happened to Aqualad, Artemis and Kid Flash.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@Postacrat: You might not want to spoil that there's a 5 year gap in the actual title.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Put this int he YJ Thread

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Night Thrasher

I was confused at first...but end results were great. I'm loving YJ waaaaaaaay better than GL and Ult. Spider-Man. And I like GL and Ult. Spider-Man.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I have mixed feelings about it, but I think if they explain more about what happened in the past than it may be okay

Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

The episode was crap. It took the League five flipping years to figure out what Savage did to them? Seriously?

Also, the lack of three characters in particular is disturbingly awful.

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Postacrat

@ReVamp said:

@Postacrat: You might not want to spoil that there's a 5 year gap in the actual title.

You may be right, thing is most people knew that their would be a time lapse I just finalized the fact that it was actually a 5 year laps. I still didn't reveal anything about the episode in this thread beyond that, so I figured it was harmless. However is there a way to change the title, because I will if this spoils things badly for everyone but there is plenty more details in this episode for them to learn.

@RogueOracle: @TheSavageAssasin: @Night Thrasher: @haydenclaireheroes: Yeah I understand what all of you are saying about being filled in about the last five years, especially about the missing members and transitions. I'm sure they will give us some insight on the coming episodes, and if they do it should make us all happy I myself am a bit curious as well. At the same time the character appearances and premiers were great to me!

@Illuminatus said:

The episode was crap. It took the League five flipping years to figure out what Savage did to them? Seriously?

Also, the lack of three characters in particular is disturbingly awful.

a whole 5 years with no knowledge of what happen's may be a bit of a stretch for the league, but perhaps it was merely a reason to accelerate things and age the roster for new transitions. Overall it didn't really bother me that much, hopefully we will know more soon.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ReVamp

@Postacrat: No, there isn't a way to change the title(unless its a blog). But just in general you should avoid posting spoiler-y content on the title. You can spoil away in the actual thread (if you use the proper warnings or structure), but in the thread title one should always attempt to not have any spoiler info. =P

Postacrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Postacrat

@ReVamp: Understood Vamp! I don't want to ruin anything for my fellow members.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ReVamp

@Postacrat: :)

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#14  Edited By BlueLantern1995
@haydenclaireheroes: Finally I have searched the internet for hrs. trying to find someone who agrees with me. The change got mixed reviews from me. I gave it a 3/5. Overall future episodes I predict will be in the 4/5 range...if they tell us what happened to the former team.