#1 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

You've just destroyed and robbed a bank.

Think of a plan and tell me how long you could last. And also how you would stay away from them and stay incognito.

Then let's assume you have to enter H2H with one of the cops. Could you beat him/her?

Last, the NYPD is outside of your house with guns, cars, and bazookas. What do you do?

Could you win? How long would you last?

Second round

LAPD

#2 Posted by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

NYPD always wins bro

#3 Posted by k4tzm4n (49299 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlocked and moved to Off-Topic.

Also, this seems like an odd time to make the thread considering what's going on, but whatevs.

Staff
#4 Posted by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

I know I made it yesterday, I had no idea this was going to happen

#5 Posted by Bogey (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Why put yourself out there and rob a bank when you could hack it for more?

#6 Posted by sagejonathan (1996 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm too lazy to go on the run from the cops. I do think I could beat the average cop in a H2H fight though if that means anything.

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (15682 posts) - - Show Bio

oceans 12 wins

#8 Edited by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's what I would do. I would copy the NYPD's uniforms and everything, I would even copy their cars. I would then proceed to lock them up, and take over their jobs. I would basically make it as if I was them, and that they never existed. I would also not give them any credit.

;-)

#9 Edited by comicace3 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

I would do what hitman does... attack, hide, take disguise escape. Or have a plan laid out so that if I do something bad I will have the resources to escape such as the a boat plane, underwater ship. I'd use as much disguises as I can to escape.

#10 Posted by ARMIV2 (8705 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhhh...maaaaaaaaybe I could sneak away...

#11 Posted by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, if the was the LAPD I'd have a joke for this.

#12 Edited by Pfcoolio14 (1138 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by Vortex13 (12265 posts) - - Show Bio

Well for the second round I'd yell "I'M WHITE!" point to some random non white person around and yell "It was them." In the ensuing chaos I'd get away.