#1 Edited by StrictlyAnime (950 posts) - - Show Bio

12 Wolves are in the pack

They are hungry and have set their eyes on you.

You have a typical civilian pistol with 6 bullets.

You can have one of the following people with you

• An Adult Male of your choosing from your family wielding a Spartan Spear
  • Your best friend/significant other wielding Baseball Bat
  • If your feeling lucky, A younger sibling/cousin/nephew/niece under the age of 15 wielding a Machete.

You win when you kill all the wolves (Eat their hearts if you want)

The Wolves win if they kill you and your chosen partner (They WILL eat both of you you)

EDIT: Location

You start behind the Ice blocks, the wolves are 4 yards away.

#2 Posted by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolves

Wolves take down Elk (up to 1,300lbs) and Buffalo (up to 2,000lbs). Two bags of soft flesh (other + self) are going to be eviscerated.

#3 Posted by Stupid_People (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Well im dead:/

#4 Posted by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with relative with spear, my friends would freak out if they saw that, and under 15 they would piss themselves and flail their arms.

#5 Posted by nickzambuto (15035 posts) - - Show Bio

You've gotta be one misguided fool to think you're winning this.

#6 Posted by _Gaff_ (3786 posts) - - Show Bio

Last I checked, I'm not Liam Neeson. So no.

#7 Posted by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Cjdavis103 (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe Wolves prefer easy targets

Two adult Males both armed will hurt the Pack and they will back off there are easier targets in the woods

#9 Posted by Black_Arrow (3997 posts) - - Show Bio

I pick Adult Male, his height is 6 ft 11in, pure muscle he is really big. The wolf would take a long time eating him so I escape.

#10 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

Where is the location? Because this depends on my survival.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (15035 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

I win easily. This is spite, in fact.

#13 Edited by patrat18 (10911 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you seen the GREY?

#14 Posted by StrictlyAnime (950 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

4 METERS AWAY! The spartan laser is completely useless then the wolves would be on both of us within 3 seconds

#17 Posted by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

#18 Posted by Cgoodness (6169 posts) - - Show Bio

#19 Posted by Iragexcudder (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

*becomes Liam Neeson*

*tapes glass to hands*

Loses.

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

I slaughter.

#21 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't need the gun. I'll tear through them with my "Bear" hands.

#22 Posted by patzello (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Me against wolves? So unrealistic.

The wolves would love me, take me in as one of them. Maybe even make me their leader.

#23 Posted by buttersdaman000 (10583 posts) - - Show Bio

I shoot the first 6 wolves in the head with perfect precision, and put the walls of Jericho on the rest, one at a time, as my crazy ginger friend holds off the rest

#24 Posted by ferventking (259 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

Regular wolves aren't suicidal. Put up a convincing fight (kill a few or wound a few then make it drag on) and they will back off to hunt weaker prey. Two people aren't really able to do that.

If I had near perfect aim and shot 5-6, they would back off. If these are bloodlusted wolves and they don't back off, we're one unarmed person and another with a melee weapon. I could also throw the pistol. Either way we don't actually kill all of them and survive at best, die at worst.

#25 Posted by generator2000 (1193 posts) - - Show Bio

If my Dad had a weapon of any sort, he could probably take down a pack of wolves and I'm trained like that too. My dad bit a wolf once ( LONG story) for trying to take his Big Mac. True story. Don't ask for any details.

#26 Posted by Wardemon32 (4645 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahahaha to you people who think they can win!

#27 Edited by JetiiMitra (8875 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Achilles as a family member. I protect his heel and he tanks damage while killing wolves. I can do that because I'm descended from gods. I win.

#28 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and my uncle with a Spartan spear win.

#29 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20347 posts) - - Show Bio

We become friends and come after you. Be ready.

#30 Posted by XHUNTER (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?

I will be wolf food.

#31 Posted by TifaLockhart (14167 posts) - - Show Bio

I really hate being killed....

#32 Edited by ShootingNova (19162 posts) - - Show Bio

Six bullets (assuming I land all my shots) is going to get six dead. There's still six, and now I'm unarmed except for physically using my pistol and whatever martial arts I've got (which won't be enough). A family member of mine with a spartan spear could kill 2-3 with my help at best. Either the wolves retreat or we're dead after that.

LOL, and now I think this fight was inspired by "the Grey".

#33 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

No one here is gonna be able to do this, might get one bullet off and your friend might get one before the rest are ontop of you. Even if you headshot 6 of them instantly what then? Fisticuffs the other 6?

This is assuming ofcourse you cant scare them off, then you might just need one bullet in the air and go home.

#34 Posted by Epicbeast3000 (956 posts) - - Show Bio

I'LL RIP THE WOLFS APART with my BARE HANDS.

#35 Posted by HumanRocket (9408 posts) - - Show Bio

My spirit animal is a wolf so i got this.

#36 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

I point out the pack leader and challenge it for leadership and tell my friend to hold my beer.

But all joking aside we could barely beat one wolf which would be battle of your life let alone a whole pack of them.

#37 Posted by Kingjohnrocks (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs? There will be no verses.

If a pack of wolves approaches me..

Do not press go.

Do not collect 200 dollars.

Just get the hell out of dodge.

#38 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18743 posts) - - Show Bio

Me.

I fart and the wolves either flee for their lives, or are unlucky enough to succumb the stench that has arisen from my bowels. >:D

#39 Posted by ImmortalOne (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

I obviously win this, because *insert pseudo-logic explanation about how I'll whup them with a little strategic thinking.*

#40 Edited by Rouflex (20691 posts) - - Show Bio

Me cause i'm a werewolf and i control puny wolves!Be jealous and go cry to your mommy MORTAL!

#41 Posted by Lvenger (21294 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I'm gonna die in this scenario. And I hate wolves too so this'd be the absolute worse death for me.

#42 Posted by KingAres109 (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I can take it.12 wolves and I have a gun?I kill 3 and the rest of them eat their pack mates while I pick the rest off with the spear.They'll fight each other while I finish the rest.Wolver are hungry after all and will eat anything to survive. lol

#43 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate. Wolves rarely attack humans and have a natural fear of humans. When they attack us, the sound of the pistol may scare them off, and if I manage to down on, then they will most likely run away :P.

This is assuming the Wolves are in character though :P

#44 Edited by Laughingstock (1519 posts) - - Show Bio

With the edit, I choose adult relative with spear. I take the spear and stab the ice a few times to break chunks off, give it back. Then while we run to the cabins or the building for safety's we throw the ice chunks at them. If they get close I shoot them.