• 166 results
#1 Edited by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

A chic thinks you are trying to rob her. She pulls out her hand gun and aims it at you, preparing to fire.

The girl has a pink 9 mm handgun with a full clip and knows how to use it.

Her height is 5'7 and she weighs approximately 140 lbs. She is 25 years of age.

She has been taking mixed martial arts classes for 6 months.

She is convinced that you are trying to hurt her and is determined to defend herself by attacking 1st.

You: are a lucky guy and happen to have Captain America's shield at the moment.

You found the shield 2 days prior and have had time to practice with it.

You had a dream the night before you found the shield warning you of this moment

During your 2 days of prep, you have the option to take 2 self-defense classes or 2 Boxing lesson's. 1 session per day.

You are allowed thin kevlar lining on your pants or a low dose shot of adrenaline on top of your normal adrenaline rush.

You originally did not want to harm her but are now furious that she is aiming a gun at you.

If she empties her clip and does not kill you 1st, She proceeds to rush you, engaging in H2H, determined to take you down. You still have the shield to use.

Who takes it?

Fight takes place in this parking lot. You are at the tree by the poll on the left and she is at the one directly across from it.

#2 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

I let her empty her clip onto the shield, then put it on my back and run away. I refuse to hit a woman.

#3 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

I win hands down. Not even much of a challenge imo. I'll just bull rush her with a shield and its game over. And the fact that I play football as DL during High school will spell trouble on her..:P...Though I'd rather not harm her, is the women good looking btw? LOL

#4 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

I tank the bullets. All of them.

Seriously it's like these threads aren't made for robots.

#5 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

I call the cops like a sane person.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

I let her empty her clip onto the shield, then put it on my back and run away. I refuse to hit a woman.

@slick23:

She'll shoot your legs.

#7 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

So even if a woman tries to kill you, you wouldn't hit her? I'm pretty sure a girl actually shooting a gun at you for the wrong reason might change your mind.

#8 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just talking with my friends about this the other day. I would honestly try to negotiate, but I would let the bullets hit the shield and then probably just back up away from her, if it came to that.

#9 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never had the privilege of fighting anyone with a gun, so I'd either try and hide or end up getting shot and killed. But, given Cap's shield, if I am just as skilled as he is with his shield, then I'd most likely be victorious, while letting her empty her clip and waiting for the right moment to throw.

#10 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

So even if a woman tries to kill you, you wouldn't hit her? I'm pretty sure a girl actually shooting a gun at you for the wrong reason might change your mind.

Not unless I felt severely threatened. Having Cap's current shield and Kevlar lined pants would make me feel more secure, and a 9mm handgun isn't as bad as people like to think. 
#11 Posted by slick23 (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Illuminatus said:

@slick23:

She'll shoot your legs.

Caps shield is pretty big, as I said. Bull rush her like a defensive lineman going to tackle a QB. It's game over.

#12 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

She's more likely to bounce one of her own bullets off the shield and get hit herself. Seriously, Cap's shield is a ridiculous advantage.

#13 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

I'll change the OP stating that if she doesn't hit you with the gun then she attacks you.

#14 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@slick23: I don't really think so. The Shield not all that big and she'd see that you have the shield and would aim at an open point. She has training, so she could easily side step your ball rush.

#15 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

I'll change the OP stating that if she doesn't hit you with the gun then she attacks you.

And then what? I'll hold the shield up and let her break her hands/wrists on the damn thing. 
#16 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

Oh, then in that case if I was forced into a fight, I would just block and grab her.

#17 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Illuminatus said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

And then what? I'll hold the shield up and let her break her hands/wrists on the damn thing.

Why would she hit something that is obviously bullet proof and hard? She would know by then not to directly attack the shield. Plus she has training in MMA.

#18 Posted by Erik (32292 posts) - - Show Bio

Wrong forum.

#19 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio
@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

@BarelyAverage said:

@Illuminatus said:

Why would she hit something that is obviously bullet proof and hard? She would know by then not to directly attack the shield. Plus she has training in MMA.

I'm not particularly tall, so I would simply use Cap's shield to deflect any attacks she might throw at me. 
#20 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33059 posts) - - Show Bio

This girl is the same hight weight and age as me...

#21 Edited by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do sheild slash and than I'll follow up with final justice than a K.O

#22 Posted by ARMIV2 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't want to hit a woman. I would just maybe frantically explain to her how I'm not trying to rob her.

#23 Posted by BarelyAverage (942 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

Wrong forum.

Kinda but not really, Its a battle that includes a comic book characters standard equipment.@spiderbat87 said:

This girl is the same hight weight and age as me...

Haha I'm around there. 5'9, 152 lbs.

#24 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

I win. Too smart for her, quite a tactician, and I can predict where she's going to shoot, and I can dodge the aim (Not the bullets and I'm very agile and quite the acrobat) and with Cap's shield, it's much more easier. When attempting to engage in Hand to hand, I have had five years experience in Tae Kwon Do of RTMA and was trained in Aikido and Muay Thai. I also have great knowledge on pressure points and the human anatomy (Yeah I'm bragging now). I'm also 6'2, 186 lbs. I'll just simply stall off and play around and I'll also calm her down with my communication skills.

Add in the fact that I was placed first place in a National Tournament for my rank (I was a third degree Black Belt)

P.S. Wrong Forum.

#25 Posted by Erik (32292 posts) - - Show Bio

@BarelyAverage said:

@Erik said:

Wrong forum.

Kinda but not really, Its a battle that includes a comic book characters standard equipment.@spiderbat87 said:

Actually, not at all.

Your battle must at least have one comic character or character who has been in a comic in order for it to be considered a battle...

^So says our battle forum rules.^

#26 Posted by TheWitchingHour (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm bigger and stronger than the girl in question and even though I'm not trained in hand to hand I personally believe it's gonna take more than six months to devote martial arts moves to muscle memory. Until then, any fighter is likely to break down into untrained punches, kicks, and grapples. That I can deal with, especially with an adrenaline shot. The real problem is the gun. Even though I have Cap's shield I'm not sure how much surface area it could protect. She could tag any unprotected areas and is more likely to do just that given the open area. I don't think I could win if she was an expert marksman. If she wasn't then I say I take this 7/10 times.

#27 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheWitchingHour:

The way the op stated it to be, it sounds like it would be of a factor here. Not soo much for me.

#28 Posted by Ian_Somerhalder (94 posts) - - Show Bio

......Is she hot?

#29 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ian_Somerhalder said:

......Is she hot?

Doesn't matter. She has a gun and she's trying to kill you.

#30 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't need the shield. She'd be rendered paralytic by my dashing good looks.

#31 Posted by Ian_Somerhalder (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: It does matter, the OP said she'll try hand to hand first

If she's hot, I'd throw out insults and tickle her to distract her while lowering self esteem. I'd then proceed to wipe of her make up if she's wearing any,thus convincing her to shoot herself.

#32 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Man of Yesteryear said:

She'd be rendered paralytic by my dashing good looks.

Not possible.

#33 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ian_Somerhalder said:

@PunkMastaFlex: It does matter, the OP said she'll try hand to hand first

If she's hot, I'd throw out insults and tickle her to distract her while lowering self esteem. I'd then proceed to wipe of her make up if she's wearing any,thus convincing her to shoot herself.

No she uses her gun first.

If she empties her clip and does not kill you 1st, She proceeds to rush you, engaging in H2H, determined to take you down. You still have the shield to use.
Who takes it?

I also highly doubt she's that stupid or you're that good in psychological manipulation.

#34 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Ian_Somerhalder said:

......Is she hot?

Doesn't matter.

It ALWAYS matters ...

#35 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandiego008 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Ian_Somerhalder said:

......Is she hot?

Doesn't matter.

It ALWAYS matters ...

I repeat, doesn't matter.

#36 Posted by Ian_Somerhalder (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: .oh.... I didn't see the "if"

Well, I'm fairly good with my reflexes, and I could hide behind the sheild.

When she engages me for h2h, it should be rather easy.

#37 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Not possible.

You have clearly never seen the handsomeness in the mirror that is I.

#38 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ian_Somerhalder said:

Six months isn't enough to gauge actual martial arts skills into combat unless placed into actual fight scenarios. If she was, then I doubt it will be enough.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Not possible.

What I'm seeing now is completely different. I'm sorry but this isn't possible at all.

#39 Posted by Ian_Somerhalder (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Ian_Somerhalder said:

Six months isn't enough to gauge actual martial arts skills into combat unless placed into actual fight scenarios. If she was, then I doubt it will be enough.

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Not possible.

What I'm seeing now is completely different. I'm sorry but this isn't possible at all.

@PUnkMastaFlex

Let me get this straight, my H2H ability won't be enough to take her on? Or, are you're saying that her 6 months of training shouldn't be enough to benefit her in this scenario?

:

#40 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ian_Somerhalder:

Her six months of training is in mixed martial arts. It depends on her training and how the training type was like. She'll know what she's doing, but she's furious. So she won't make the best use of her skills when she's in a rage.
I have no idea how you fight nor your abilities in fighting so no, I'm not.

#41 Posted by Ian_Somerhalder (94 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex: Alright, I get what you're saying :)

#42 Posted by Erik (32292 posts) - - Show Bio

I win obviously.

#43 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

I win obviously.

Because you're Erik. Doesn't count.

#44 Posted by Erik (32292 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

I win obviously.

I take the kevlar lining, let her unload her gun at me and when she charges, I let her run into the shield and knock herself out.

#45 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

I win obviously.

I take the kevlar lining, let her unload her gun at me and when she charges, I let her run into the shield and knock herself out.

Come on, real life people aren't fodder -_-

#46 Posted by Erik (32292 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

She does not have to be fodder. She has no answer for the shield. If she runs into it (likely since she is doing a mad dash at me) it is going to cause her damage and protect me, since I am on the protected side of it. It takes no skill whatsoever to shield bash. I could do it from a wheelchair.

#47 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3172 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik:

Taking her out is easy yes, but just imagining her running into the shield even when in a mad dash (Unless she's on adrenaline, stupid, drunk, and has been hit repeatedly in the head beforehand).

#48 Posted by Erik (32292 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex:

If she runs into the shield at full force, it will do nothing to me. The shield absorbs force pushing against me. It would feel like a pillow pressed against my shoulder, just like it does for CA. Do I think her rushing me is stupid, sure. But then again, I am not the one that said it would happen should she unload the entire clip at me.

You can bet your flexing butt that I am going to be hiding behind that shield the entire time she is firing. I want to protect my mortal organs.

#49 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Erik said:

I win obviously.

What makes you think she'll unload the gun on you? And doesn't Kevlar still hurt like a b*tch.

#50 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

I would win with or without the shield. I take off my shirt and the fight is over.

YES.
Moderator Online