• 71 results
#1 Posted by MightyWarrior (93 posts) - - Show Bio

The crocs are on land and so are you. You have a knife and pitch fork. 

Can you defeat them? 

#2 Posted by Pwok21 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

Use three pencils to solo.

Or just walk away zigzagging, either way.

#3 Posted by Skyfather (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: Since when was BFR of self a winning condition in any comicvine battle?

And how are you soloing with three pencils?

Joke post sure, but come on.

#4 Posted by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.Funny post.The knife is useless here.What kind of crocs??Nile or South American??Hmmm I actually believe a human can take them.I got this if there's something around I can climb on because crocs can out run ppl in short bursts!!

#5 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

I run, get a truck... and then i win

#6 Posted by Immortal777 (7218 posts) - - Show Bio

I summon the animals in the other You vs Animal threads to fight for me.

#7 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I win by doing some acrobatic flips and stuff over them, hitting them with the pitchfork as I do so, until they are simply to injured to continue.

#8 Edited by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

I can defeat them. They are fast on land when rushing in a straight line but couldn't handle my lateral movement and leaping, utilizing a jumping and zig-zagging stratagem i would pitchfork them to hades in short order.

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skyfather:

Well if you Self-BFR they would die via starving and if you insert the pencil into the Crocodiles ear holes then they space out and become unaware in which you could then defeat easily.

#10 Posted by Dredeuced (5465 posts) - - Show Bio

If I have a pitch fork this is really easy. Aside from jumping at you, crocs are pretty slow and easy to fend off, even without something as long as a pitchfork. I concuss them by smacking whoever's closest and then knife em to death.

#11 Posted by AverageMan (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I would wave a stick in front of it, when it snaps shut on the stick, hold its mouth shut (alligators can close there jaw with a lot of force, but there mouths are easy to hold shut once they are closed). Once I have it held shut, I will get on its back, and use my left hand to hold its mouth closed while I grab the knife with my right hand and stab though it's brain; then twist the blade until I am sure the gator has expired.

#12 Posted by The Stegman (23742 posts) - - Show Bio

I lose<----- The answer for almost all of these "You vs [insert animal here]" threads.

#13 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

@AverageMan said:

I would wave a stick in front of it, when it snaps shut on the stick, hold its mouth shut (alligators can close there jaw with a lot of force, but there mouths are easy to hold shut once they are closed). Once I have it held shut, I will get on its back, and use my left hand to hold its mouth closed while I grab the knife with my right hand and stab though it's brain; then twist the blade until I am sure the gator has expired.

There are 3 gators in this battle that you must fight simultaneously.

#14 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

I die really horribly.

#15 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

haha this is ridiculous, a croc can out run a man on land and there is three of them, Crocs tank spears and seem to be resistant to gunfire, nobody gets past this. Best chance anyone has is stab the pitchfork in one crocs head if they could and run like hell.

#16 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pwok21: Some crocs can survive an entire year without food, so no..

#17 Posted by D3athstroke (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Do i Look like "Crocodile" Dundee to you  ?

#18 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Possibly. Depends on the type of pitch fork. Most Crocodiles have an automatic motor reflex in their mouth that makes them snap their jaws shut when something applies pressure to the bottom section of their jaw. If you had a pitchfork like the devil is commonly seen using, then no, probably not. However, if you were to use a garden or a hay chucking pitch fork, they actually may have enough of a curve on them to make it so that if you were to smack the croc on the jaw, it could snap down on it and seriously injure itself or at least do enough damage to itself and back away.

Additionally, you could poke it in the mouth in a similar capacity to force it snap it's jaws shut, and then stab at it with the fork while backing away. They don't have the stamina and endurance a person has when maintaining any decent amount of speed.

@AmazingScrewOnHead said:

haha this is ridiculous, a croc can out run a man on land and there is three of them, Crocs tank spears and seem to be resistant to gunfire, nobody gets past this. Best chance anyone has is stab the pitchfork in one crocs head if they could and run like hell.

No, they are much slower actually. Your average person could easily outrun a crocodile.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#19 Posted by logy5000 (5699 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody here is going to take 3 crocs with only a pitchfork and knife.

#20 Posted by logy5000 (5699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Actually, the running speed of a crocodile is impressive.

#21 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

The fastest Crocodile on earth is a freshwater croc, and it can move 10 miles an hour (world record), which most people can outrun on a good day. Over and above that, they can't run well in tall grass, or in any area with a lot of obstructions. The way a crocodile runs relies on it flaying around with it's body while on it's stomach and projecting itself forward, it's really awkward and puts a lot of stress on their body. The fastest Croc on Earth is Australian (double check me on that, been awhile since I've read this), and is only about three to four feet long (minus it's tail).

Most people can reach speeds of at least 10 miles an hour while doing a moderate sprint, and even at a normal run meant to be sustained for a reasonable period of time is upwards of 8 miles per hour. At a full spring most people could probably hit 11-12 miles per hour. With the world record being 23 mph.

Now that being said, what I provided was a top end croc running feat out of the water. A normal croc can only hit speeds of 5-6 miles per hour at best, that's 15% less than your average person when running at a normal sustainable pace. At a full spring, they couldn't come close to catching a person. Realistically, they are a very slow animal in terms of running speed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#22 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

Freshies-fresh-water crocodiles-are pretty chill. I'd probably just let them hit the bong and pick what music we listen to. They'd be all like, "we'll throw in Fives, man" and I'd be all "Nah. 'Scool, bros. My bud is your bud". Thats the point right? Getting high with a crocodile? Because you'd have to be high to possibly think you have any chance against three goddamn crocodiles.

#23 Posted by InnerAssassin (308 posts) - - Show Bio

AHAHAHA i stomp oh and don't call me Gabrielle any more call me...... SYLAR!

#24 Posted by Captain_Awesome85 (452 posts) - - Show Bio

Wooden or metal pitch fork? Also are the crocs blood lusted or just sun bathing? Also, what length are the crocs?

#25 Posted by Bossmonster (2185 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it is possible to win this. What kind of knife can get through there skin. most people would have the speed advantage, but still. This might end at a draw on the best day.

#26 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

A garden Pitchfork + a tree would be my strategy. Just viciously jab at them while they snap up. However, even then, chances are I'm screwed.

#27 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Crocs can run at 17mph

#28 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody is gona be able to do this.

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (36304 posts) - - Show Bio

I probably die, Or kill 1 and run away.

#30 Edited by GodOfMischief (641 posts) - - Show Bio

1 on its own would be a challenge for most people, let alone having 3 chasing you lol.

#31 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

i win easily. crocs have high snapping power, but don't have much power when opening their jaws. so all i have to do is sit on their mouth an they can't do anything else, while i stab them in their soft belly. just have to lure 1 croc away from the pack and kill it, then repeat my plan again until i kill all of them

#32 Posted by HughJackmanFan88 (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I take a cement truck and seal those croc's in concrete.

#33 Posted by tomlikesfries (4638 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I lose<----- The answer for almost all of these "You vs [insert animal here]" threads.

Word.

#34 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe I'm strong enough to puncture the croc's skin with pitchfork. The natives done it with a single spear, why wouldn't I?

#35 Posted by 3Blue_Star (191 posts) - - Show Bio

I would totally die after 1 second...

#36 Posted by jwalser3 (4829 posts) - - Show Bio

I BFR myself.

#37 Edited by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: They quite litreally turn the crocs into pin cushions and they are still alive, its actually quite barbaric, there is a video on youtube im not going to post it since its very disturbing. Pitchfork wont do to much, it will need to be sharp and aimed directly into the brain, and it will probally get stuck leaving you with just a knife.

#38 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks: They quite litreally turn the crocs into pin cushions and they are still alive, its actually quite barbaric, there is a video on youtube im not going to post it since its very disturbing. Pitchfork wont do to much, it will need to be sharp and aimed directly into the brain, and it will probally get stuck leaving you with just a knife.

Bear Grylls killed an Alligator, which is larger than most crocodiles with a survival knife all by himself.

#39 Posted by AmazingScrewOnHead (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

Bear Grylls killed an Alligator, which is larger than most crocodiles with a survival knife all by himself.

The Aligator he killed, wasnt even fully grown, and Bear is ex SAS and is a survival expert, and the Nile Crocodile and Saltwater Croc dwarf Aligators, Some Crocs have been known to reach 20+ feet in length, Effectivley you will jump on the crocs back and try to kill it while the other croc lunges grabs you.

#40 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

The Aligator he killed, wasnt even fully grown, and Bear is ex SAS and is a survival expert, and the Nile Crocodile and Saltwater Croc dwarf Aligators, Some Crocs have been known to reach 20+ feet in length, Effectivley you will jump on the crocs back and try to kill it while the other croc lunges grabs you.

Ahh, I realized there're replay on youtube.

Well, I don't think I'm going to take all 3 crocodiles at the same time, I might try to kite them around the arena, using hit-and-run tactics or like that. Taking out an eyes might be a good option. As opposed to knife, pitchfork has better reach and can inflicts 3 wounds at once.

Not to mention crocodiles are weaker on land than it does on water. On land, human is more agile than the crocodile.

#41 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

I die really horribly.

Oh no, not you: the world needs romantic cynical girls with a thing for glam and aestheticism *-*

#42 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

I hold out my pitch fork like a spear and run into a crocs open mouth screaming "I hope you CHOKE!" I am then eaten.

#43 Posted by TheTmac (472 posts) - - Show Bio

3 crocs will just surround you.

You will be lucky to kill one crocs are incredibly durable.

#44 Posted by Jean199999 (547 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

#45 Posted by dondave (35896 posts) - - Show Bio

QFT

#46 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Nobody here is going to take 3 crocs with only a pitchfork and knife.

@logy5000 said:

THIS. Knife is nearly useless and pitchfork isn't that good. also crocs and gators are extremely fast on land and they only need to land ONE bite on you

and there's 3 of them, did I mention that?

OP screwed himself up, he should change our equipment if he wants anyone to win the battle.

#47 Posted by SupermanWins465 (218 posts) - - Show Bio
@HughJackmanFan88 said:

I take a cement truck and seal those croc's in concrete.

#48 Posted by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

@DocFatalis said:

@Joygirl said:

I die really horribly.

Oh no, not you: the world needs romantic cynical girls with a thing for glam and aestheticism *-*

Not sure if offended...? O.O

#49 Posted by SupermanWins465 (218 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I blood lusted, and do I get prep? 

If so I solo crocs.

#50 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Crocs can run at 17mph

The fastest croc ever recorded was traveling at 17kph, or 10.5 mph. That was the absolute fastest, and it was from a breed of crocodile that reach 3-4 feet in length without including it's tail.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay