#1 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Auction_Sniper (1253 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowing me, I'll end up doing something stupid and end up getting killed.

#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12431 posts) - - Show Bio

considering the fact that real humans or wolves are not comic book characters....this thread is against the rules. Inb4thelock

#4 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

considering the fact that real humans or wolves are not comic book characters....this thread is against the rules. Inb4thelock

Oh realy?...

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12431 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazoniespl: really...

Use Comic Characters / At least one Comic Character per battle

In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It would follow that the majority of fights should be comic related. This isn’t to say that only comic fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for. Also, keep silly battles to a minimum - Aunt May vs. Odin is fun once in a while, but gets tiring if overused. Your battle must at least have one comic character or character who has been in a comic in order for it to be considered a battle, If it is Will Smith Vs DR Dre this should be in the off topic section and not in the battle forums.

#6 Edited by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn

You are an FM right?Lets make your judgment.

#7 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

Well perso i think i would lose horribly.

#8 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: some consider the real world a figment of some deity's imagination.... a sort of grand comic book so to say??

People have been killing wolves for ages. I can take the wolf.

good day

#9 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: some consider the real world a figment of some deity's imagination.... a sort of grand comic book so to say??

good day

Good Day and thanks for the comment!

AmazonieSPL

#10 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12431 posts) - - Show Bio

good day

Comic book scans of you fighting a wolf with a crowbar, if there are none, than this thread is invalid. What 'some' consider doesn't override forum rules.

#11 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou said:

good day

Comic book scans of you fighting a wolf with a crowbar, if there are none, than this thread is invalid. What 'some' consider doesn't override forum rules.

Well actually if you desperly want that you can pay to make it happend ;).Now if you are right than this will get locked End Of Story no one will complain about it.

This said you didnt mention who should win the Wolf or you?Are you afraid ;)?

AmazonieSPL

#12 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12431 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazoniespl: Asking me if I'm afraid to say whether I'd beat a wolf with a crowbar in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with comics? I could say that I have the ability to fart explosive crowbars out of my ass like a machine gun, as far as you know that's the damn truth. I'm afraid that you'd actually believe that and take it seriously but since you seem to think a fight with a random wolf that has nothing to do with comics in the slightest belongs in the battles section of a comics forum where battles that have nothing to do with comics are not allowed...then I guess anything is possible.

#13 Posted by AmazonieSPL (290 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazoniespl: Asking me if I'm afraid to say whether I'd beat a wolf with a crowbar in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with comics? I could say that I have the ability to fart explosive crowbars out of my ass like a machine gun, as far as you know that's the damn truth. I'm afraid that you'd actually believe that and take it seriously but since you seem to think a fight with a random wolf that has nothing to do with comics in the slightest belongs in the battles section of a comics forum where battles that have nothing to do with comics are not allowed...then I guess anything is possible.

1-Who said it had a thing to do with comics?

2-Its was an joke(That you are afraid of the Wolf)

3-You should calm down bro because you look a little bit like a MORON ATM.

4-Have a nice day i'm done with you(Just Saying)

AmazonieSPL

#14 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12431 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Who said it had a thing to do with comics?

2-Its was an joke(That you are afraid of the Wolf)

3-You should calm down bro because you look a little bit like a MORON ATM.

4-Have a nice day i'm done with you(Just Saying)

AmazonieSPL

1-Exactly the point and reason of why it doesn't belong here

2-So was the part about me shooting exploding crowbars out of my ass, and yes if I am to fight a wolf in Quebec only using a crowbar I wouldn't exactly be the most calm individual on the planet.

3-I should calm down? You're the one calling people morons for being right, lighten up and get real.

4-It's 4 AM where I live, so "have a nice day" really isn't fitting...

#15 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2201 posts) - - Show Bio

I won't use the throwing knives (not proficient enough with them, I'm not bad at most), but if I time my swing right, I should knock the wolf right across the ground with a hit of the crowbar.

#16 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonetaichou said:

good day

Some consider the real world a grand comic book is valid - philosophy wise. ergo... doesn't override the forum rules. We do after all put celluloid scans/clips in this very Forum. It is just a different 'comic' so to say...

As for the scans... there are no wolves in my country... just give me a few weeks, I'll get back to you ;D

good day

#17 Posted by green_skaar (4761 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolves take down Elk and Buffalo, killing a soft flesh bag human will be easy-peasy.

#18 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8787 posts) - - Show Bio

i would win no problem

#19 Edited by Pope052 (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

I can take it, and I don't need the throwing knives.

Anyway, this belongs in the Off-Topic section.

#20 Posted by RogueShadow (12082 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp!

#21 Posted by KaijuKingGojira (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

It's possible to kill them with your bare hands.

#22 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (12099 posts) - - Show Bio

I would tame the wolf, become family

#23 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: Packs of Wolves take down Elk and Buffalo. I think a human could kill one with a crowbar. Or atleast make it run away. They may be savage and strong, but they can be injured/killed.

#24 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.. I think I could do it though, if I manage to smack him in the mouth at the first jump charge he should be wounded enough to kill. If I miss im dead.

#25 Posted by DoomGuy (772 posts) - - Show Bio

10 throwing knives and a crowbar?

I win. But I'm sure I'll have at least one mean ass bite mark somewhere on me.

#26 Posted by JetiiMitra (8875 posts) - - Show Bio

I stomp

the pavement as I run in vain hoping I can find somewhere safe

#27 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way but I think I win a majority of times.

#28 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6469 posts) - - Show Bio

I might win, depends on where I start and the starting distance of the wolf.

#29 Edited by russellmania77 (15861 posts) - - Show Bio

I tape broken glass to my hand then die, and not necessarily in that order

#30 Edited by Samimista (21062 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

It could go either way.. I think I could do it though, if I manage to smack him in the mouth at the first jump charge he should be wounded enough to kill. If I miss im dead.

This!

#31 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

The crowbar would be sufficient, my small do and I have faced vicious pits (2) with nothing and came out with minimal damage. This would be a cake walk for me. Plus I was born and raised in Chiraq, opp's I mean Chicago, so no fears here.

#32 Posted by King Saturn (225200 posts) - - Show Bio

Throwing Knives ? What about my Gat ?

#33 Posted by GraniteSoldier (9016 posts) - - Show Bio

Throwing Knives ? What about my Gat ?

I laughed aloud at this.

#34 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way really it's much close than the Bear vs human threads.

#35 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I know I would fight till my last breath. If this was bare-handed, I would cry. But a crowbar? That's what I call a fighting chance.

#36 Posted by Deadite (25419 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll discard the throwing knives because they make the fight unfair.

#37 Posted by CheeseSticks (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd kill it, but i would probably die because of the wounds during the fight.

#38 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (6404 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd try my best and I could win some of them but a Wolf could win some too.

5/5 Tie.

#39 Posted by Wolverine08 (45714 posts) - - Show Bio

I take the majority.

#40 Posted by batmannflash (6226 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I think I'll kill it, then I'll die shortly after

#41 Posted by CDviper (9111 posts) - - Show Bio