• 61 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by XImpossibruX (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

Post rage worthy content.

I'll go first.

#2 Edited by Wolverine08 (49065 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol.

#3 Posted by Deathstroke19 (3858 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats ridiculous.

#4 Posted by CF12793 (3084 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that a guy like Captain America could NEVER beat Batman in a fight. like, I honestly don't understand why people think he can. I mean, Batman is a master of 127 DIFFERENT MARTIAL ARTS STYLES. It's obvious that Cap doesn't know that many styles, or anyone in the Marvel Universe for that matter. Captain America's just some big blonde buff guy with a Shield who boxes. How people think that Batman wouldn't mop the floor with him is ridiculous. And can we talk about how Batman is a master detective? Let's see Captain "All I have as a Weapon is a dumb Shield" America try and out-detective Batman. EARTH TO MORONS: That'll never happen. Captain America is like Bane, but a weaker, slower, dumber version with a stupid shield.

Batman curbstomps. Next.

#5 Posted by darkbeam (2873 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman sucks Robin could beat him.

#6 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (19773 posts) - - Show Bio

That's more funny than rage worthy.

@ximpossibrux Your thread sucks and you should feel bad about it.

#8 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by XImpossibruX (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

That's more funny than rage worthy.

@ximpossibrux Your thread sucks and you should feel bad about it.

You're just mad Sam Fisher >>>>> Solid Snake.

#10 Edited by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

So I want to make people mad?

#11 Posted by Racob7 (8524 posts) - - Show Bio

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (19773 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

That's more funny than rage worthy.

@ximpossibrux Your thread sucks and you should feel bad about it.

You're just mad Sam Fisher >>>>> Solid Snake.

See, that doesn't even get me mad because I know in my heart that it truly isn't correct.

#13 Posted by XImpossibruX (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux said:

@nickzambuto said:

That's more funny than rage worthy.

@ximpossibrux Your thread sucks and you should feel bad about it.

You're just mad Sam Fisher >>>>> Solid Snake.

See, that doesn't even get me mad because I know in my heart that it truly isn't correct.

Concession accepted :)

#14 Posted by AmazingAngel (4253 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Christian and I found that hi-larious, no rage here.

#15 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8195 posts) - - Show Bio

#16 Posted by nickzambuto (19773 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku>Superman.

#17 Posted by nickzambuto (19773 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman>Goku.

#18 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman>Goku.

I'm going to &%$^*((&%$ you. LOLZ ;p

#19 Posted by Farkam (5872 posts) - - Show Bio

Post rage worthy content.

I'll go first.

While she isn't entirely right, and a little ignorant, I agree with her overall message. It doesn't help that Martin Luther King was a communist and plagiarized his famous "I Have a Dream" speech. He isn't the "great" man that the African American community has disingenuously built him up to be. He also worsened race relations, and is responsible for the ghetto mentality and all the affirmative action crap that went with it.

#20 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (26983 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@ximpossibrux said:

Post rage worthy content.

I'll go first.

While she isn't entirely right, and a little ignorant, I agree with her overall message. It doesn't help that Martin Luther King was a communist and plagiarized his famous "I Have a Dream" speech. He isn't the "great" man that the African American community has disingenuously built him up to be. He also worsened race relations, and is responsible for the ghetto mentality and all the affirmative action crap that went with it.

nice try, lol.

clark should never have snapped zod's neck in MOS. It's not human. It's not like superman.

#21 Posted by Farkam (5872 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam said:
@ximpossibrux said:

Post rage worthy content.

I'll go first.

While she isn't entirely right, and a little ignorant, I agree with her overall message. It doesn't help that Martin Luther King was a communist and plagiarized his famous "I Have a Dream" speech. He isn't the "great" man that the African American community has disingenuously built him up to be. He also worsened race relations, and is responsible for the ghetto mentality and all the affirmative action crap that went with it.

nice try, lol.

clark should never have snapped zod's neck in MOS. It's not human. It's not like superman.

>:I

#22 Edited by Veshark (9356 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

I'm pretty sure that a guy like Captain America could NEVER beat Batman in a fight. like, I honestly don't understand why people think he can. I mean, Batman is a master of 127 DIFFERENT MARTIAL ARTS STYLES. It's obvious that Cap doesn't know that many styles, or anyone in the Marvel Universe for that matter. Captain America's just some big blonde buff guy with a Shield who boxes. How people think that Batman wouldn't mop the floor with him is ridiculous. And can we talk about how Batman is a master detective? Let's see Captain "All I have as a Weapon is a dumb Shield" America try and out-detective Batman. EARTH TO MORONS: That'll never happen. Captain America is like Bane, but a weaker, slower, dumber version with a stupid shield.

Batman curbstomps. Next.

My favorite post of the day.

#23 Posted by DoctorXander (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by russellmania77 (17089 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, FK the police!

#25 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28703 posts) - - Show Bio

#26 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28703 posts) - - Show Bio

Too far?

#27 Posted by Farkam (5872 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by AllStarSuperman (28703 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people think THORS a god? THOR is really just an alien pretending to be a god. Why can't people see the obvious? It's obvious that only THOR fanboys think THOR is truly a god. He is no more a god then Superman or Batman. THOR fanboys need to get over themselves.

#29 Posted by DarkLordArgeist (592 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Rage at its finest.

#30 Posted by Ostyo (12784 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should be black and extremely homosexual.

#31 Edited by LyraFay (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

Comic book movie casting: You don't know their vision for that part, you haven't seen them act that part to judge, wait for the trailer and wait for the movie.

#32 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28703 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#33 Posted by judasnixon (9228 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by lifeofvibe (3774 posts) - - Show Bio

if you intend to make me rage all your gonna get is a smile!

#35 Posted by Squares (8661 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

#36 Posted by SSJDarthPlagueis (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

#37 Edited by PapiNacho (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel 2, should be a Batman movie, with occasional Justice League cameos. Spider-Man 3 was by far the best piece of media to star Peter Parker. Jar Jar Binks was George Lucas' greatest creation.The New 52 is by far better than the cheezy overly convoluted mess that was the DC pre-crisis continuity. The Legion of Super-Heroes should never get another book, their concept in of itself is ridiculous. Superman is way over powered. DC doesn't have characters it has archetypes.

#38 Posted by JetiiMitra (9365 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

This was like my favorite thing freshman year in high school. This and "Go Cops." But Rucka Rucka Ali has stuff even more offensive than those.

#39 Posted by SilverPool (3586 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I'm more of a "My Korea's Over" fan myself. That's when I think Rucka Rucka Ali came into his own, commercially and artistically.

#40 Edited by JetiiMitra (9365 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverpool: I think that after listening to him for a while everything started to sound repetitive for me, so what I heard first is the best IMO.

#41 Posted by marvel_boy2241 (2548 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh I have to admit some of these post almost got me. lol

Loading Video...

#42 Edited by nerdork (4055 posts) - - Show Bio

A black person speaking against The King. Hmmm, well, that's a new twist on an old game.

#43 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11736 posts) - - Show Bio

At least it isn't racist.

#44 Posted by AllStarSuperman (28703 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I know he has worse stuff, its just that this was the first one ive heard, and i didn't want to post something too bad.

#45 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

America should pass an anti gay law

#46 Posted by Black_Arrow (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

America should pass an anti gay bill.

and if you do not pay that bill you get death penalty.

#47 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

@norrinboltagonprime21 said:

America should pass an anti gay bill.

and if you do not pay that bill you get death penalty.

and/or you get the death penalty just for being gay.

#48 Posted by Mediocregeist (727 posts) - - Show Bio

What side were the Jews on in World War 2?

The genocide.

#49 Posted by Farkam (5872 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by OverLordArhas (7935 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...