Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By buttersdaman000

NOT COMING OUT THIS YEAR!!! F*CK YOU MARTIN, YOU LAZY A$$HOLE!!! This sh*t is getting ridiculous!! I'm already dealing with HiatusXHiatus, so why ya gotta do me like this???

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jan/30/george-rr-martin-the-winds-of-winter-publication

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By dngn4774
No Caption Provided

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

@hatemalingsia said:

Meh.

Yep, this will probably be my exact feelings when book 7 is finally released. I should just take the show as top canon now.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

Meh.

Yep, this will probably be my exact feelings when book 7 is finally released. I should just take the show as top canon now.

True. Also have you heard of this supposedly rumor: since in the show they cut the part where Tyrion tells Jaime about all the wrongs and bad stuff about Cersei and Joffrey's murder (after Jaime jailbreaks him), Jaime would never meet Tyrion ever again since it won't track exactly onto the books so one of them (most likely Jaime, imo) will die in the next season / book.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@buttersdaman000: Careful when you complain dude. He might just kill another Stark.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000

@buttersdaman000 said:

@hatemalingsia said:

Meh.

True. Also have you heard of this supposedly rumor: since in the show they cut the part where Tyrion tells Jaime about all the wrongs and bad stuff about Cersei and Joffrey's murder (after Jaime jailbreaks him), Jaime would never meet Tyrion ever again since it won't track exactly onto the books so one of them (most likely Jaime, imo) will die in the next season / book.

As far as I know, they haven't met back up in the books (I've been halfway through 5 for over a year now, but can't bring myself to finish it since I hate long waits lol). Do you mean that legend/prediction that one of Cerseis brothers will die killing her?

@buttersdaman000: Careful when you complain dude. He might just kill another Stark.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@buttersdaman000 said:

@hatemalingsia said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

@hatemalingsia said:

Meh.

As far as I know, they haven't met back up in the books (I've been halfway through 5 for over a year now, but can't bring myself to finish it since I hate long waits lol). Do you mean that legend/prediction that one of Cerseis brothers will die killing her?

@mandarinestro said:

No Caption Provided

I also think Jaime might be the one from Maggy the frog's prophecy. Also, i have stopped anticipating and looking out for the release of Winds of Winter.. in fact at this rate I don't even expect the series to be finished before you know... no disrespect to GRRM.. but its a distinct possibility now.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:
@buttersdaman000 said:

@hatemalingsia said:

Meh.

Could be. He's been trying to right the wrongs that he's (or the Lannister in general) committed. So it doesn't seem too far-fetched to say that. But does that mean he survives Lady Stoneheart encounter?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000

@cloudzackvincent:

Yeah, and the worst part is this dude won't let anyone finish the books for him. Besides the show runners having a decent idea of how the sees will end, no one knows how the books will completely pay out except for Martin. So if he dies, we're left with what we have and the show.

@renchamp said:

@buttersdaman000: Lay off the images with the middle finger.

Seriously? Wow.....what's wrong with a middle finger??

@buttersdaman000:

Could be. He's been trying to right the wrongs that he's (or the Lannister in general) committed. So it doesn't seem too far-fetched to say that. But does that mean he survives Lady Stoneheart encounter?

I hope he does. He really doesn't deserve to be killed by her at this point. He's a reformed, better man.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Shocked (sarcasm)

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14  Edited By cloudzackvincent

@buttersdaman000: yea call me a purist, but i really don't wanna find out the ending from the show first. I mean the show is great, but they skip through or compress so much stuff. also, i really admire Robert Jordan for how he really wanted someone else to finish the Wheel of Time. Maybe it won't be the same but if u get a good writer it could still be great. The Gathering storm, Towers of Midnight and A Memory of light were quite good.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia said:

@buttersdaman000:

I hope he does. He really doesn't deserve to be killed by her at this point. He's a reformed, better man.

Agreed.