• 80 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

This topic is there, to show the newbie's that even their biggest Vine Idols, have had their noobiest moments in their first few months/days on the vine.

For instance, on the second day i joined, Mighty Magneto asked me if i knew what a RPG was and if i ever RPG'ed...
Here my Answer:"Oh hell yeah! I played almost every Final Fantasy Game through!" LMAO

Sidenote: You may not post the noob post of others just to mock them.

#2 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I think my first 20 or so posts were pretty freaking noobish, you can look them up from my post history xP

#3 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait I've had a change of mind: You may post the noob posts of others if they called you a noob, RUB it in their face!^^

#4 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha, make it more interesting....well, we have quite a few users here who'd Id like to support

hahaha, hey Billy I got 3000 gil on FFII already xDD

and I havent even gone to Fynn yet

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL, try gameshark you get instant infinit GIl LOL

#6 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna play through it once being normal , then cheat my way through xP

#7 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways, If anyone wants to post feel free to do so, if you cant laugh about yourself, life isn't worth living.

#8 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

listen to Joker :D

#9 Posted by the_doctor (262 posts) - - Show Bio

oh hell yeah...

most people will remember Brolly2 who started calling me a N00B....

until i really got angry, that was some nasty ownage right there lol

#10 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"I think my first 20 or so posts were pretty freaking noobish, you can look them up from my post history xP

"
OMG me too! and i hadn't ever read a comic in my life so all my x-men knowledge came from the 90's cartoon
#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/firestorm-vs-superman-prime-without-the-ion-energy/8674/#12


#13 Posted by maria lopez (463 posts) - - Show Bio

well i only read supergirl comics that's pretty noobish

then after engaging in convo's with other's i started to read more

#14 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone who can't put threads in the right place are noobs to me

#15 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"everyone who can't put threads in the right place are noobs to me
"

wow, thats a lot of noobs lol

M
#16 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

the real world is full of noobs

#17 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Me and Arrow DESPISED each other. We got into a fight over the American Civil War. lmao

#18 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Me and Arrow DESPISED each other. We got into a fight over the American Civil War. lmao"
You are...?
#19 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"everyone who can't put threads in the right place are noobs to me
"
Methos said:
"zero edge said:
"everyone who can't put threads in the right place are noobs to me
"

wow, thats a lot of noobs lol

M
"
zero edge said:
"the real world is full of noobs
"

#20 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"Mer-Man said:
"Me and Arrow DESPISED each other. We got into a fight over the American Civil War. lmao"
You are...?
"
Hey Gloom. Cham here
#21 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Cham! ^^

Another animal-ish character, huh?

#22 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

They're the best :D

#23 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"I think my first 20 or so posts were pretty freaking noobish, you can look them up from my post history xP"
Wish I could, now post history only shows the threads one have created... XP

On another note, I feel like everything I ever posted has been noobish until about 500 posts ago....and the funny thing is that, about 500 posts from now, I will probably look back to this moment saying "Omg, such a noob I was then" XP (Maybe not exactly, but something around that line) XP
#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Erm....well....there was that time when I dissed off the entire DC fanbase.

......

#25 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"the_doctor said:
"

oh hell yeah...

most people will remember Brolly2 who started calling me a N00B....

until i really got angry, that was some nasty ownage right there lol

"
Nobody will remember Broly2 calling you a noob because nobody remembers you."

Vance, You realize your talking to Methos right?
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the_doctor said:
"

oh hell yeah...

most people will remember Brolly2 who started calling me a N00B....

until i really got angry, that was some nasty ownage right there lol

"
Nobody will remember Broly2 calling you a noob because nobody remembers you."

Vance, You realize your talking to Methos right?"
No.statement retracted lol.
Moderator
#27 Edited by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the_doctor said:
"

oh hell yeah...

most people will remember Brolly2 who started calling me a N00B....

until i really got angry, that was some nasty ownage right there lol

"
Nobody will remember Broly2 calling you a noob because nobody remembers you."

Vance, You realize your talking to Methos right?"
No.statement retracted lol."
Thats what I thought. lol.
#28 Posted by Queen Kong (1603 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the_doctor said:
"

oh hell yeah...

most people will remember Brolly2 who started calling me a N00B....

until i really got angry, that was some nasty ownage right there lol

"
Nobody will remember Broly2 calling you a noob because nobody remembers you."

Vance, You realize your talking to Methos right?"
No.statement retracted lol."
Vance your a nut.lol
#29 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

*Awkward silence*

HAHA

#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"*Awkward silence*

HAHA
"

lol
#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"the_doctor said:
"

oh hell yeah...

most people will remember Brolly2 who started calling me a N00B....

until i really got angry, that was some nasty ownage right there lol

"
Nobody will remember Broly2 calling you a noob because nobody remembers you."

Vance, You realize your talking to Methos right?"
No.statement retracted lol."

roflol...

oh how did i miss that lol

M
#32 Posted by PRIMAV3RA (23049 posts) - - Show Bio

it took me four days to figure out how to accept a friend request

and 6 to give one out

#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know Methos as the Doctor I know Methos as Methos.

Moderator
#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i use The Doctor for RPG's and stuff....

he's just fun to use

M

#35 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"I don't know Methos as the Doctor I know Methos as Methos."

But Methos is the doctor. It's that simple. lol
#36 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Wait I've had a change of mind: You may post the noob posts of others if they called you a noob, RUB it in their face!^^"
Must they have called us "noob" to be able to post their stuff here, or can they have called us something else?^^
#37 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

This has always been a favorite thread of mine :D

Gambler vs. Fourpower

imagine how much less arguing there would be if Gambler was a mod back then...

Moderator
#38 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

I still act like a noob if I am not closely monitoring my own posts. I sometimes cant help it though, I mean C'mon, I'm not going to write a freaking article about me either dodging or being hit by a bullet and shooting back in an RPG, never gonna happen

#39 Posted by Vance Astro (91417 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"

I still act like a noob if I am not closely monitoring my own posts. I sometimes cant help it though, I mean C'mon, I'm not going to write a freaking article about me either dodging or being hit by a bullet and shooting back in an RPG, never gonna happen

"
You are a noob.
Moderator
#40 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

7 months here Vance, you just dont like me because I go out of my way to be a jerk to you and vice versa, no wait, you dont have to go out of your way to be a jerk

#41 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"7 months here Vance, you just dont like me because I go out of my way to be a jerk to you and vice versa, no wait, you dont have to go out of your way to be a jerk"
sorry egan but your comment

eganthevile1 said:
"

I still act like a noob if I am not closely monitoring my own posts. I sometimes cant help it though, I mean C'mon, I'm not going to write a freaking article about me either dodging or being hit by a bullet and shooting back in an RPG, never gonna happen

"
was noobish!!! lol and you wonder why your teams never succeed

#42 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

OH SNAP RONIN

#43 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"OH SNAP RONIN"
what?

shrugs shoulders

#44 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"7 months here Vance, you just dont like me because I go out of my way to be a jerk to you and vice versa, no wait, you dont have to go out of your way to be a jerk"
sorry egan but your comment

eganthevile1 said:
"

I still act like a noob if I am not closely monitoring my own posts. I sometimes cant help it though, I mean C'mon, I'm not going to write a freaking article about me either dodging or being hit by a bullet and shooting back in an RPG, never gonna happen

"
was noobish!!! lol and you wonder why your teams never succeed

"

Talk to me when you break the top 100 posters Mr. 128 points
#45 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"eganthevile1 said:
"7 months here Vance, you just dont like me because I go out of my way to be a jerk to you and vice versa, no wait, you dont have to go out of your way to be a jerk"
sorry egan but your comment

eganthevile1 said:
"

I still act like a noob if I am not closely monitoring my own posts. I sometimes cant help it though, I mean C'mon, I'm not going to write a freaking article about me either dodging or being hit by a bullet and shooting back in an RPG, never gonna happen

"
was noobish!!! lol and you wonder why your teams never succeed

"

Talk to me when you break the top 100 posters Mr. 128 points"
awwww you hurt my feelings. im pretty sure you were referring to RPing in your comment not subs. so if thats the case you keep up the good work and leave the RPG's and their teams to the pros!!


<---------isnt trying to sound cocky but hey whatever!!!
#46 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6216 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny thing is, when I post on any of my other 5 names I never catch flack, so hey whatever you guys want to go after me on this name your wasting your time not mine

#47 Edited by Goki (457 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant think of any ONE noob moment but im more than sure ive had enough to fill eight pages


DC

#48 Posted by Mer-Man (3360 posts) - - Show Bio

Improve your RPG skills, go to the training thread

#49 Posted by Goki (457 posts) - - Show Bio
Mer-Man said:
"Improve your RPG skills, go to the training thread"
its me idiot Darkchild

just as a different account
#50 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Funny thing is, when I post on any of my other 5 names I never catch flack, so hey whatever you guys want to go after me on this name your wasting your time not mine"
what other 5 accounts so i can look out for them lol.

whatever man i wasnt tryin to give you a hard time just seen your comment and like i said it was noobish.

<-----------did not say you was a noob just your statement was noobish!!!